"I'm a bottom feeder, you give me the bare minimum and I'll slurp it up"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I support radical Delolification

I can't even post the phot wtf is this image size limit for ants Proctor???

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Kahlidge
qqyoef.jpg

Chiwa continues playing Half Life, currently at 180 deaths

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Limkin

Not presented on a graph - the reason streaming hours for Palworld slowed down is because after 20-30 hours an average vtuber's body shuts down for a mandatory sleep. Give it a day to rest and that shit will go sky high again

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko is raising an abandoned baby today (in Palworld) (Pippa is the father)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Little offtopic but for all the Vtubers brothers and sister that are going to play BURN MY DREAD SIMULATOR 3:CRISPY BREAD EDITION, Fatlus our beloved distributor that loved to shit on everyone has put new guidelines for streaming the game

1706120568724.png

That is mostly just dont break street date and mark spoilers, the rest is fair game

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Little offtopic but for all the Vtubers brothers and sister that are going to play BURN MY DREAD SIMULATOR 3:CRISPY BREAD EDITION, Fatlus our beloved distributor that loved to shit on everyone has put new guidelines for streaming the game

View attachment 62028

That is mostly just dont break street date and mark spoilers, the rest is fair game
finally, they dont cuck out by preventing people from streaming the ending of an 18 year old game

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Jesus christ Some sex doll company sent shondo a collaboration offer and not only that said they pay her in exposure

:kroniiphone:

So did she take it?

Limkin

He should do Pippa next. I am not even interested in the result, her reaction would be much better content

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Got recommended this vtuber playing Metal Gear. Appears to be [VOD channel] of a [Twitch] vtuber Ray Rabenstein Ch. Looks like she plays retro games

Timestamped to where she switches the model and starts playing in Codec

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 62028

> Spoilers for a game over a decade old

The only people playing this already finished Persona 3 like a dozen times. For each re-release. Only Skyrim has more versions than P3.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei (with a hand-drawn map) :sanasmile:

Fatum Ruptor continues BG3 adventures.

And here is more cursed game from Phase Connect
La Pancho

Hina

Da Michi in 10 minutes (her previous Palworld stream ended only 2 hours ago, and it's 4 a.m. in Japan)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

There is a natural order to things. You can give the Biboo giant honkers, but her vibe is still not lewdable so this just feels wrong.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

titty biboo looks like a dime a dozen twitch thot, kinda reminds me of that redesign from panda or whatever, the chick that bitched about people thinking she was wierd for switching to a titty model, im pretty sure she switched back to her chibi model somewhat recently

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Anyone who has a better overview of the JP side of things, what is this?
Are some Jp chuubas getting an anime in 2025?
Is Kamitsubaki a corpo? Or am I misunderstanding?

Some weird multimedia project, I guess. Not vtuber related that I can tell. Their pinned tweet[url] mentions both NFTs and "metaverse" so it can be safely ignored.

Got recommended this vtuber playing Metal Gear. Appears to be [URL='https://www.youtube.com/@rayrabensteinch.144']VOD channel/URL] of a [URL='https://www.twitch.tv/rayrabenstein']Twitch
vtuber Ray Rabenstein Ch. Looks like she plays retro games

(I don't know why the board is mangling that quote. I tried to fix it but it keeps re-fucking it)

"And snake listened to [Otacon], because he loves him." Ah, one of those.

That's definitely a cool gimmick with the codecified model though.

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom