"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

bothyourhouses

Gotta be a psyop to put anyone who orders a shondo doll on a watchlist
Could just be a legit company that figures a lot of her viewers are in their target market.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Touching grass, just visiting to drop off some supplies

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't let things like morals or self disgust get in the way join me in watching Lily

Look at this amazing content you're missing out on

I'm bisexual and I never really went for troons knowingly at first. I found out Lily was a stealth troon which autistically devastated me for awhile, then Mocca Liesbkind started doing that non-binary shit, then Artsy trooned, and then I learned Dakooters is one, then Obkatiekat so on and so forth.

After awhile I burned myself out on caring and learned to roll with the punches people give me over being a reluctant troon magnet

I thought Lily wasn't a troon at all, just a dude who's vtubing as a girl?

Can't stand his voice, but I do acknowledge that he can be funny from the clips I've seen.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I didn't think I'd ever see a vtuber 1up Mari's autism but here we are. I'm impressed

Kirsche bros is she always like this?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kirsche bros is she always like this?
Yes, her obesity mixes with her personality trait of being a bit dense and thus you have high-density fat folds around the entire surface area of her skull, causing intense pressure on her brain. Several of her cognitive abilities are heavily impaired like having a filter for speech. When someone might think, "I should probably not say that because it is either going to get me in trouble or it's something very weird to say out of the blue", Kirsche has already finished that sentence before most people have finished weighting their options.

This condition does provide several unique benefits though like being a supremely determined MMO/grinding game player. While most normal people would shoot themselves after a certain amount of time, Kirsche is completely unaware that 148 hours have passed by. Researchers theorize that she might be suffering from a mild case of anterograde amnesia, where she would be unable to store newly created memories into long-term memory. Researchers claim she would only have a mild case of this because it isn't a constant issue, it is more like packet loss in an internet connection.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Worm sounding

Edit: kirsche related if you know you probably wish you didn't

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Would be great if these two could collab.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I thought Lily wasn't a troon at all, just a dude who's vtubing as a girl?
Someone on /vt/ slapped together a bunch of proof 3 years ago, Lily's a stealth troon. There's a rundown of it over on the New Zealand agriculture website but I dunno if I'm allowed to link it because of the doxing rule and I don't wanna get the Nolan treatment
Worm sounding

Edit: kirsche related if you know you probably wish you didn't
Whyd you have to remind me this is a thing :painpeko: That's enough internet for me I'm going to go stress grate blocks of cheddar good night

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Jesus christ Some sex doll company sent shondo a collaboration offer and not only that said they pay her in exposure

:kroniiphone:

Damn, I hope I get one of these sponsorships one day. I could have a lot of creative uses for a life-sized doll. :smugselen: Like staging a really shitty body disposal job and watching the news to see how long it takes it to make headlines and/or what the exact legal punishment is for disposing of a dismembered sex doll in a camping ground.

Gotta be a psyop to put anyone who orders a shondo doll on a watchlist

I can't remember where I saw it but I did come across some article that I only read the headline of, some guy bought a child-sized sex doll from a chinese retailer and was arrested instead. So if it's a psyop, there is no list, you're just bagged right away.

UberSoldat

Yes, her obesity mixes with her personality trait of being a bit dense and thus you have high-density fat folds around the entire surface area of her skull, causing intense pressure on her brain. Several of her cognitive abilities are heavily impaired like having a filter for speech. When someone might think, "I should probably not say that because it is either going to get me in trouble or it's something very weird to say out of the blue", Kirsche has already finished that sentence before most people have finished weighting their options.

This condition does provide several unique benefits though like being a supremely determined MMO/grinding game player. While most normal people would shoot themselves after a certain amount of time, Kirsche is completely unaware that 148 hours have passed by. Researchers theorize that she might be suffering from a mild case of anterograde amnesia, where she would be unable to store newly created memories into long-term memory. Researchers claim she would only have a mild case of this because it isn't a constant issue, it is more like packet loss in an internet connection.
In another lifetime, she would get along greatly with Millie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Thank you, Rie, for instigating this and helping set this up. Great work, it was a top-tier collab.

All of you Rie doubters out there should eat crow! Rie took the initiative to bridge the gap between Phase and Holo and you should be grateful to her! You don't have to love her as a creator but you should at least appreciate the hard work she's put in for the company as a whole. So all you haters should cut her a little more slack!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All of you Rie doubters out there should eat crow! Rie took the initiative to bridge the gap between Phase and Holo and you should be grateful to her! You don't have to love her as a creator but you should at least appreciate the hard work she's put in for the company as a whole. So all you haters should cut her a little more slack!
Are you talking to your past self? You are litterally the only Rie hater i have seen on this forum.

niggaphil

Cool Rie, when are you gonna invite Froot to your stream. We would like to interact with her, and ask where the money gone :smugselen:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Damn. Real glad how far she's come along. I remember watching her guitar karaoke streams back in September 2021 while at work. Stopped watching I was fired and didnt have to wake up early (at peak JP streaming hours).
Bro you were fired? You good?

Some events:
Aki is in a LOL custom

info here
Botan is participating in a SF6 charity march - initial training stream

info here
Aki and Botan have made some really impressive bonds outside the "holo box". It's fun to see, especially from Botan who got attacked by unicorns for playing in a tournament with males. Everyone hates unicorns. Unicorns :away:

Mel's merch will be available until the end of the month. Maybe her first 3D stream will convince you

Last, the Hololive Fan club will release all the paid content in February. Pretty neat

Limkin

Do they treat from being a manwhore in mental wards? Is John Vtuber why Midori signed up for this forum in the first place, to have more time with a patient?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Do they treat from being a manwhore in mental wards? Is John Vtuber why Midori signed up for this forum in the first place, to have more time with a patient?
All I know is she had someone sending her screenshots of posts about her, likely a janny.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rie's presence always makes everyone around her look good in comparison.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
All I know is she had someone sending her screenshots of posts about her, likely a janny.
Not only addicts to the broom, but narcs too? :confusedshuba:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 7PM JST.

Not enough with just Pokemon reference, Hanabusa Lisa and friends also referencing other VTubers.

VSpo's Asumi Sena in MH World, suffering against Mosswines.

Marine talking about their Terraria playthrough.

The part about buying strategy guidebooks is relatable and shows her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom