"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ever see a nephilim look like a mouse?
Yes.

1705812102812947.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
More Pomu:

Context, that is the singer of Snake Eater.

Limkin

at this rate nijiYamanbas are gonna take over the company and kick mouse and the others
I doubt they all see it as a permanent solution and a new establishment that they will do for years. But getting a good free model and not a no-name brand as a backup, while looking for other options and with no strings attached is an easy sell. I mean, just look at Rushia, she pumped and dumped them with zero consequences, they didn't even shittalked her

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sana by @DrySeaweed0121.jpg

Global warming is just Sana leaving the bread oven door open for too long

Jesus Elon, you suck at infrastructure

Ey, you rude child!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I blame roach mom I expect Melody to have the most prestigious slaneesh army

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
there's this Pal that's just a green bird walking on two legs, its special ability is to explode on impact for 9999999^n damage to anything in its path

you can also transfer this skill through skill fruit (random spawn)

when players are in control of the creepers, PVP is going to be a warzone when enabled
Yeah, let's add "making light of suicide bombing" to the list, what with the Tocotoco Implosion Unit attacking your base.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If she's the wolf, then why am I the one howling? :smugrys:

SCHLATT STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL YOU NEW YORK FUCK :Mumei-REE:

I AM NOT A FUCKING PISS DRINKER.
But if it will support Mozu...
"entering Flavor Country"

Tags do not lie sorry GSS.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is playing Team Fortress 2 again. For the uninitiated, she usually plays this with viewers, so anyone whose into boomer shooters can play with a cute Peruvian girl, if you're into that sort of thing.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

VTuberBobDole

She(?) is right to fear AI. It will replace all the shit artists that can't turn out high quality work. Middle-of-the-road Tumblr trash is such a broadly similar style that 5000 different artists could draw the same character on demand and produce only 4 unique pictures with the only difference being the pose.

Meanwhile artists worth their salt know they can't be replaced, that as much as AI generation can turn out something that looks good at a pass, to anyone with even the slightest critical eye for art can spot signs, and it will never be as good as something truly produced by hand. These same skilled artists also know that they don't have to go anywhere, because all the shittier artists will get washed out by the AI tide and when people realize they still need actual artists to produce content for them, there will be much less competition.

Furthermore, >"bawww creators are successful because they cater to broad audiences and I'm not making money"

You can be successful or you can be conscientious. You can't be both, especially in media. You will have to step on people in your way to reach the top and if you hesitate or slip, you'll be pulled down into them. The entire concept of prime time ratings and death slots demonstrates that you have to destroy opposition to proceed, and that hasn't changed even in a shift to streaming platforms becoming a mainstream source of media content.

I feel like AI art is the answer they've been looking for with animation, that everyone's been complaining about lately. Instead of black studios working animators to the bone for 100s of hours a week and paying them below poverty level to draw in-between frames, they can pay a few good artists well to do the key frames and just have AI fill in the in-betweens that is usually the busy/shit work. Then maybe have a few "checkers" as well to make sure the AI didn't screw up something.

Wait, I just realized that was Pomu. First time I saw that tweet thought it's from a ranfom cosplayer at first

Went to add this account to my twitter follows to keep up with not-Pomu and this post was literally the 2nd one on my timeline already. Guess the algorithm is working...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My entire yt feed is now packed with Palworld. I don't remember the last time such a thing happened, not for elden ring, not for arceus; and it's not just broken sad girls that are playing it, it's the whole planet telling nintendo what retarded imbeciles they have for financial orangutans that they ignored the PC open-world platform. This shit will be a case study, mark my words.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My entire yt feed is now packed with Palworld. I don't remember the last time such a thing happened, not for elden ring, not for arceus; and it's not just broken sad girls that are playing it, it's the whole planet telling nintendo what retarded imbeciles they have for financial orangutans that they ignored the PC open-world platform. This shit will be a case study, mark my words.
I remember when people were saying the same about Nintendo and the Cell phone market 10 years ago

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Of course Azki its wife material :smugazki::BijouBijou::mywifenolan:
She is literally one already

Anime Fan

Shiina live talking about her snowboarding trip with Dizzy and Ember.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Important Announcement: Bonks aren't just for Ina to distribute

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Merry has a big amogus collab with 3 ARMIS boys, HinaBoBina and Pumpkin Potion, the 1920s style vtuber who got viral

Aria and that femboy Null hates, Fredrick Knudsen too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom