"What's a star trek? Star Trek? Isn't that the name of a movie? What's 'A Star Trek?' It's a TV show?! I thought it was a movie! I know it's popular, I know it's famous... is it in the stars? I always get Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up, kind of like the name. Star Wars, Star Trek and 'Stargate', what's Stargate?"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This is an outright lie in latinshithole, people generally like their standard fare better, but most traditional food takes fucking ages to make and/or hasn't been passed down because new generations are dipshits. But whenever people find good local food it is very much superior to foreign goyslop, I don't think you'd ever find a latino who'd put shit like KFC or Mc donalds above traditional food, even more "fancy" offerings like applebee's, olive garden or starbucks would only be touted as superior by rich retards disconnected from reality.

People here eat at fast food places for the same reasons amerifats do, they're lazy, they don't know how to cook or they are ghetto trash. Fast food is certainly not cheaper than buying actual food and cooking it yourself so not for the poor and needy either. Idk about asians and their super exclusive KFC gold-leaf buckets and I can't speak for them but mexicans++ do not like fast food and would NEVER consider it """gourmet""" by any definition of the word.

Tl;dr: Mexico doesn't have taco bells to this day, japan isn't a third world country.

It's not a comparable situation when you come from a region with actual fucking flavourful cooking traditions. You try to bring some boring shit like american grade fast food into any country that has real spices in their cooking and everyone native isn't going to give a shit.

Meanwhile going to Japan, where 70% of their dietary staple food is white rice and they eat fish unironically, something with 3 or more spices in it at the same time is unheard of. At the same time, they also eat fermented beans so literally anything would be a better choice.

The idea of anyone, anywhere in the world considering Applebee's "fancy" is a riot though.

Bronze

Jelly put her BD schedule, then deleted it because she knew she'll just play MC so why bother posting one

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
That last comment though. :ironmousekek:

chrome_CcGHYm95Ut.png

chrome_duGQc3Vvhg.png

All this melting down because Mouse played a jank game.
chrome_A5vR7pcsS4.png
chrome_5EPVrNuhb3.png
chrome_W33UuE6dm3.png
chrome_bND4habTpQ.png

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"ChuckleFuck69 and RetardoGamer aren't supporting the cause I will forget about in a week's time. I will literally kill myself!"

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

View attachment 61910
View attachment 61911

She(?) is right to fear AI. It will replace all the shit artists that can't turn out high quality work. Middle-of-the-road Tumblr trash is such a broadly similar style that 5000 different artists could draw the same character on demand and produce only 4 unique pictures with the only difference being the pose.

Meanwhile artists worth their salt know they can't be replaced, that as much as AI generation can turn out something that looks good at a pass, to anyone with even the slightest critical eye for art can spot signs, and it will never be as good as something truly produced by hand. These same skilled artists also know that they don't have to go anywhere, because all the shittier artists will get washed out by the AI tide and when people realize they still need actual artists to produce content for them, there will be much less competition.

Furthermore, >"bawww creators are successful because they cater to broad audiences and I'm not making money"

You can be successful or you can be conscientious. You can't be both, especially in media. You will have to step on people in your way to reach the top and if you hesitate or slip, you'll be pulled down into them. The entire concept of prime time ratings and death slots demonstrates that you have to destroy opposition to proceed, and that hasn't changed even in a shift to streaming platforms becoming a mainstream source of media content.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 61910
View attachment 61911
She(?) is right to fear AI. It will replace all the shit artists that can't turn out high quality work. Middle-of-the-road Tumblr trash is such a broadly similar style that 5000 different artists could draw the same character on demand and produce only 4 unique pictures with the only difference being the pose.

Meanwhile artists worth their salt know they can't be replaced, that as much as AI generation can turn out something that looks good at a pass, to anyone with even the slightest critical eye for art can spot signs, and it will never be as good as something truly produced by hand. These same skilled artists also know that they don't have to go anywhere, because all the shittier artists will get washed out by the AI tide and when people realize they still need actual artists to produce content for them, there will be much less competition.

Furthermore, >"bawww creators are successful because they cater to broad audiences and I'm not making money"

You can be successful or you can be conscientious. You can't be both, especially in media. You will have to step on people in your way to reach the top and if you hesitate or slip, you'll be pulled down into them. The entire concept of prime time ratings and death slots demonstrates that you have to destroy opposition to proceed, and that hasn't changed even in a shift to streaming platforms becoming a mainstream source of media content.
Artfags fighting AI is like the luddites sabotaging machinery in the 19th century, sorry bros but technology ALWAYS wins. Either adapt or get fucked, it's gonna happen to all of us eventually and sorry to say, artists are much less important than factory workers.

In terms of the game... why aren't they boycotting minecraft for example? You can make incredibly cruel automatic animal farms and enslave villagers but I don't see anyone bitching (someone probably has but it ain't trendy).

Last edited:

UberSoldat

In terms of the game... why aren't they boycotting minecraft for example? You can make incredibly cruel automatic animal farms and enslave villagers but I don't see anyone bitching (someone probably has but it ain't trendy).
Not hip

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Artfags fighting AI is like the luddites sabotaging machinery in the 19th century, sorry bros but technology ALWAYS wins. Either adapt of get fucked, it's gonna happen to all of us eventually and sorry to say, artists are much less important than factory workers.

If they try to attack Minecraft they'll just get fed into the Minecraft algorithm and their replies will be full of nothing but "skibidi gyatt" and they know it.

Plus, history has shown that no one really cares about what happens to hook-nosed (((people))). It wouldn't keep happening in perpetuity if it did.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You can be successful or you can be conscientious.
I wouldnt say thats the core of the issue. It complains because its easier than trying, and because there will always be an army of bots to validate It. It does not have consciousness, nor does it have any real sympathy or follows any cause. It will spew leftist talking points, will say how much evil ai affects artists, will cry about the game promoting slavery (riding a horse or using a donkey to carry stuff around is slavery now btw), but at the same time defend nintendo, which dmca artists every day, and gamefreak, who have grown decadent and release subpar products, with every new entry affected by powercreep and that are bootleg copies of themselves aside of new power up items that makes your pokemon larger or some shit.
It doesn't care about other people or quality of whats done. It only cares for what it was taught "Is right". Thus ai is wrong but monopoly is right.

seenister

I don't like and play league but seems like this is a solid roster. Perhaps they can actually win this time around.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
DID YOU FUCKING BAN HIM?! SERIOUSLY?
god damnit rei I was just starting to get under his skin. No fun allowed :yagoocry:
One of the few rewards jannies get is to be able to ban drive-by retards. Their life is otherwise hollow and meaningless, please don't begrudge them this one pleasure.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano singing 2010s songs at 6PM JST.

Re:AcT's Reverberate (Usuwa Suu and Lisa Makoh) talking about new year resolutions at 8PM JST.

The Holofantasy Terraria ends today at 9PM JST.

From yesterday's Gen 0 collab, how many answers with the actual house wife?

This one is probably a bit rough.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Uoi-RD9jw-Qu.png

:holohag::hololove:
Is it really that "fucked up". BL is the "feet" of erotic literature.
Yes. PARTIAL HOMO DEATH
I make an exception for cute girls :smugpipi:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
The amount of seething that game generated at Twitter is more entertaining than the game itself

Pretty much. I'm at the point where I'm rooting for it's success just for the sake of spite and watching tards get twisted. :SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>authorities release the manifesto of a shooter that kills nigs that has the funny gamer word spammed throughout the whole thing
>meanwhile the authorities aren't releasing the manifesto of several other shooters, several of which are troons or were in contact with "former" FBI agents

Pretty much. I'm at the point where I'm rooting for it's success just for the sake of spite and watching tards get twisted. :SelenHAHAhere:
It's been out for less than a week and has the 5th highest all-time peak player count on Steam at 1,291,967. This is with the game being on Game Pass too, this shit is 100% a success. All the discussions I've seen online divide into 2 groups: people that are loving it despite all the flaws and Nintendrones losing their shit that everyone is making fun of how shitty Pokemon games have become

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nintendrones losing their shit that everyone is making fun of how shitty Pokemon games have become
People are going insane its actually hilarious. They're making lists of " stolen designs"

This one has to be my favorite. Nigga its a fucking sheep pokemon did not created sheeps.

God's Strongest Dragoon

People are going insane its actually hilarious. They're making lists of " stolen designs"

This one has to be my favorite. Nigga its a fucking sheep pokemon did not created sheeps.

My favorite summary of this whole shitshow.

The game has sold 3 million copies in 40 hours. For comparison, Pokemon SV did like 10 million in 48 hours. Getting 1/10th the success of Pokemon would have been a huge reason to celebrate but they're actually eating Gamefreak's cake right now. It's hilarious. It has now reached 4 million copies after 3 days. Best of all, vtubers don't have to deal with Nintendo's turbo retarded timed perms bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom