"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean, in the end all you proved is that she did happen to stream at the same time as Advent a lot
That's not some magical accident that no one could have foreseen, she knows when the new gen is going to debut and decides that of the 365 days in the year, she decided to drop 9 of her 26 non-mandatory streams that year during Advent's launch and sprinkle some beforehand so it doesn't look like she magically respawned on the day of Advent's debut.
during July she had a few collabs not on her channel, an unarchived karaoke and a member stream which I'm not sure if you included those in your calculation.
I included the unarchived karaoke on July 20th. I didn't include collabs she didn't stream because the whole point of the analysis was about her streaming. I didn't include the 8 member streams in 2023 as that falls under the scope of "mandatory" as that is content that is paid for by membership. Bringing that up would only further reinforce my prior analysis that she keeps the paypiggies in the pen and keeps them starving but not dying.
My rat for the Gura advent overlapping is that it was actually requested from Cover.
What better way to get people to watch the new wave than having the biggest talent in the world get people excited for the company? Seems like something a Japanese company would come up with.
:cursedbae:
I pondered that before but if that were the case, then she would have done a collab with them after overlapping them or at least raided into them, which are the two ways you redirect an established audience to a new talent.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Unsure if this got noted BUT Stonetoss himself retweeted that.

So yeah, Tenma got retweeted by Stonetoss. That's happened.
Twitter is dumb enough to use Tenma's Stonetoss edit and Stonetoss' retweet to further cement the opinion that PC is the Literally Hitler VTuber Company.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
One of my favorite songs on Watame's new album got an MV (with English subtitles) an hour ago:

Stunned But Dumb

Even Kuroa chan has gotten in on the Palworld fun

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I will submit for some ID girls
I really want a Moona fig, I think it would look sick

Tora-mane is just built different, ganbatte.

Taking this as an excuse to post this tweet I saw when looking for something completely different

Just StarsEN Management compositions

>Pavolia Reine
>Fucked Kiara
Hell yeah
This thread has been slow all day so I'ma spice it up.
Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her? (aka stop having retarded grudges over non-issues) I know people will joke about "gura no stream" until the heat death of the universe.
I will forgive Gura the moment it looks like she keeps it up, really. So I guess 2 months or so, she just really needs to feel like she is part of the company again and I will forgive her (not that I was ever really all that mad in the first place, more than a Gura stream I just want Kiara to have a full set of Genmates again; I want Gura to return, not for me, but for her)

Yep that's the dude, 260k peak viewer, noone in Hololive has managed to get this high yet. Closest was pekora 244k tournament in 2023 that streamchart decides it doesn't exist for some reason. (except for coco graduation 500k ofc)
If Hololive really gives 2 shit about already popular vtubers, they would have taken niji livers already. If you pass the audition, you pass the audtion. If you don't, you don't.
Btw Who was their biggest graduation that might be interested in idol shit? (p/s: shiori exists, hololive will take non-idols)
Gundou Mirei? Suzuhara Lulu? Any male for the low viewer holostars branch?

Its not quite the same because its not a single stream, but technically, Cover broke their record of the most-viewed live event during the NYE 2023 show, with a Peak of 510k CCV. But that takes all the different watchalongs into account. But also, since the watch-alongs were all with sound and all, there was very likely little overlap. You didn't have to have both the main stream and the watch-along open for this one.

In 4 minutes!

this was great!
I am so glad this exists, thank you Bae
Its a great song, all of EN is represented in a good way, lyric distribution feels kinda equal and all that

so true Mittsu so true

Also absolutely love the outfit Kiara has in this one
Props to the artist

Did Bae talk a bit more about her thoughts behind those desings in her stream? I would love to know more, Kiara looks like an elegant blend of western and a bit of eastern clothes, very fitting
Also apparently Ina wanted to originally do the illustrations for the MV?

PS:
Calli acting up in the Premiere chat lmao

Kinda related but not quite, but I will use the talk about the FullEN song to tangent about the newest Myth song:

Mostly how its a miss for me, at least as a song
Kiara and Ame are barely in it, it does feel a lot more like a Gura&Calli song ft. Myth
I didn't time shit, but I feel like they got a lot more singing parts than the rest
It sounds very generic cheery, I will NOT remember this song
And I think its a shame, I really wanted a new cool Myth song

On a thematic level, it works, it fits well into the row of Journey of a 1000 years and Non-Fiction, about always finding their way back together because Myth was meant to be those 5 always. It creates a thematic continuation of the first 2 songs, going from longing for each other to making a splash on the scene and proving themselves in Non-Fiction to always remembering that they are 5 in ReUnion, even if it takes a while.

Also the lyric writer wrote a cute little message to all the myth girls after the song released, its cute but in the end, it doesnt make it a better unit song

So I must admit, Myth still lacks a really good and cool unit song
Unless you count:

Because that one is a banger for the ages

Have Kobo talk about that one time she accidentally ate her brothers poop

And some wholesome Kobo stuff to balance it out

And Murray getting some competition by idk who
Also just a general shout-out to Murray, keep up the show, Ive been watching every episode for the past few weeks and more and yeah every time it starts with new technical scuff but I have been enjoying it
Keep up the work, I still don't see any better small corpo disintegration watch-dog

this happens every so often I browse Kiaras hashtag and its always funny

qNx8Q7jH_o.png

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

frz

At the risk of sounding like a bigger homo let me reiterate my earlier point

You got regular male vtubers, femboy vtubers who are effeminate men but are still clearly men, traps which are men that look and sometimes sound like a woman but are explicitly not vermintide, and then you got vermintide which are just mentally ill

Juwun breaks those moulds and its so uncanny. With the female voice and female looking face he should be classified as a trap but his masculine lower body screams femboy, but a femboy wouldn't have a full female voice and a feminine face of that level. He's a weird amalgamation of femboy and trap which is some skinwalker level shit.

He either needs to fully commit to being a femboy, a trap or just go and troon out, not treat it like a salad where you just pick what you do and don't like. You can't have your cake and eat it too but he's doing exactly that and its making me autistically buttfrustrated.
That's homo bro
3.5k USD for 6 hours? Gotta be way too cheap. Their own crowdfunding was for 100mil yen.
Yeah, she is connected - Niji/Holo/vsinger Mario Kart. Mel mel... :beataniugh:
Anyways, what is your question? The name - they don't care about EN otherwise they would change the channel name to include the EN name.
Womb live - link to the actual event at least. a - Womb is the name of the event center they rented. The fucking event is VirtuaREAL.07 - you posted it. Where is Kizuna? She also is not dead, Kizuna is on an indefinite hiatus.
For others - the website
Her last big live for free - she gets a good amount of vsingers to attend every year

In other news Fumi is leaning into the Russian audience

only time will tell if these posters get sent to the frontline....

Pivoting, gals are amazing

Even if she isn't blonde you better believe she will stab you in your sleep

the question was at the very start "can anyone give me more info" everything else written in the post was just all I could find. Just wanted to see more clips/music/whatever.
:kroheart:
Its not quite the same because its not a single stream, but technically, Cover broke their record of the most-viewed live event during the NYE 2023 show, with a Peak of 510k CCV. But that takes all the different watchalongs into account. But also, since the watch-alongs were all with sound and all, there was very likely little overlap. You didn't have to have both the main stream and the watch-along open for this one.
Btw was what the previous record if you count all simultaneous streams, how was the minecraft festivals doing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
just scroll past it bro, its not that difficult bro
If you're going to vomit several essays in a single post, spoiler your text, you fucking savage.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
If Holo loses Pal perm, this is their "Taiwan" moment.

The Holo Gen0 collab has started.

They're trying to match answers to holo related questions. There's also a cover release after the stream.

Marine talking about her Second World game as part of getting to 3 million subs.

Machita Chima singing after finishing FFX yesterday.

She did an eight hour stream to finally finish the game yesterday. Some highlights:
-Beat Seymour Omni in a very hilarious manner. Summoned Shiva and accidentally made Seymour counter using only Blizzaga making it the easiest boss in her playthrough.
-Sounds like she thought of something lewd when getting the weapon Hrunting.
-Game crashed first time fighting the final Aeon. The actual battle took an hour since she overthinks almost every decision.
-I just now found out you can use Doom on a Final Fantasy end boss.
-Also from the second last stream she scanned one enemy and the tooltip said to use "Mental Break" and she proceeded to verbally insult the monster kusogaki style.

If you are interested in lewd manga, Ange Katrina will recommend 45 of them at 10PM JST.

Amagase Muyu who has not streamed for half a year is performing in Yuhi Riri's birthday live.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
That'd be nice but all the vtubers I watch keep closing their maros
One spurt Kurt, is that you? So cool to see a celebrity joining our humble forum! How unfortunate that Kestraline graduated before you had the chance to compare puddles!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

bothyourhouses

Kiara looks like an elegant blend of western and a bit of eastern clothes, very fitting
Probably coincidence but she looks like that manga of Isabella Bird.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
kaheru playing lethal company with a bunch of ph(?) vtubers

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Reposting from groomcord:

Just saw mr. #2DLivesMatter upload a full vod with no views, which I thought was a sort of weird slip up until I read the description which revealed it was a twitch VOD.

Skimming through the pre-game chat, he mentioned this is a measure to make up for an assumed lack of perms for YT simulcast. Anyone know more about this? Has any other corpo/a different holo simulcasted on both platforms? It just seems weird that they would need perms for such a thing. JP corpo autism, perhaps?

Tired Taxpayer

Woke up and opened Youtube and saw Chinami was streaming so decided to give it a watch since I haven't checked her channel since she debut her model and what I get is 3d boobs on screen, the surprise woke me up quickly. Didn't know she was doing 3D streams.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Layla playing Reverse 1999 again

Hologra. Alternative medicine by Choco.

HoloGamblers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom