"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nene and Towa playing Palworld together soon, I love whenever they do stuff together.
Tower getting raped tonight.
I know no one wants to go on another "Gura bad loop" but I've grown very tired of this stupid deflection so I decided to do the math.
In 2023, Gura had 34 streams for a duration of 110:06:31. Last time this was brought up, @reinigen had estimated at the time that the mandatory streams (events/merch shilling/etc) made up 20% of her streams. It turns out it was 23.5% of her total streams (9.7% of her total streaming hours).
Stream TypeTitleDateDurationMandatory Reason
Announcement【REVEAL】new fish! 🐟 and . .2/17/20231:17:47Merch Shilling
3D Showcase
【3D SHOWCASE】GURRRAAAAA 🐟 #GuraTV
3/2/20230:57:133D Showcase
Birthday Stream【BIRTHDAY 2023】HAPPY FISHE DAY 🧁🐟 #GuraBirthday20236/20/20231:21:07Birthday Merch Shilling
Minecraft【MINECRAFT】shark SPORT #holoIDCup2023 🏆8/12/20231:59:27HoloID Cup
Outfit Reveal
【NEW OUTFIT】new skin! #shark101
9/10/20231:00:24Outfit Reveal
Uno【UNO】VERSARY III #Myth3YearRelay9/13/20230:49:01Myth 3rd Year Relay
Anniversary【3RD ANNIVERSARY】3 YEARS OF SHARK #Gura3 #mocopi9/14/20231:04:26Myth 3rd Year Anniversary
Sponsor Stream【SENDAI】FUN PLANS IN SENDAI, JAPAN!11/27/20231:14:57Sendai City Sponsorship
With a count of 8 mandatory streams for a total duration of 9:44:22, Gura had 26 regular/non-mandatory streams for a duration of 100:22:09. For the first week of Advent's debut (July 31st to August 7th), Gura streamed 5 times for a total duration of 24:01:30. So she dedicated 23.1% of her total regular streams (23.9% of her regular streaming time) to overlapping Advent during their debut week. For Advent's second week (August 8th-14th), that was an additional 4 streams (not counting the HoloID event stream), overlapping Advent for another 16:30:43. So another 15.4% of her total regular streams (16.5% of her regular streaming time) to overlap Advent during their second week.

So for 2023, 23.5% of Gura's streams were mandatory and accounted for 9.7% of her total streaming hours. Of the streams that were not mandatory and management didn't force her to stream, 34.6% of those streams were overlapping Advent and accounted for 40.4% of her total non-mandatory streaming hours.
TLDR: Gura hardly streamed in 2023 but of the streams she wasn't required to do, 40.4% of her streaming time was overlapping Advent in an attempt to kill their momentum.
LOOOP TIME! Why does gura want to kill the momentum of people in her own company when she doesn't even stream...? I know the numbers don't lie but there has to be a reason beyond "I am schizo, I don't like her, she's evil".

USS IOWA

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Stunned But Dumb

If you're not sending your oshi maros, you're not getting the chance to one-guy them like this man.

That'd be nice but all the vtubers I watch keep closing their maros

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Suzumi Nemo organised a singing relay, "Nautilus Utawaku Relay" starting 6.30PM JST. Playlist here.

The participants are from 774inc and indie.
Starting with introductions by Nemo at 6.30PM JST.
7.00PM JST Kazami Kuku.
7.30PM JST Nanami Urara.
8.00PM JST Ratio Yuires.
8.30PM JST Hizuki Rurufu.
9.00PM JST Akane Canna.
9.30PM JST Amahane Miran.
10.00PM JST Kannagi Tenri.
10.30PM JST Suzumi Nemo closing.

It's been a while since Ririka's cooking clip, Monogatari style.

Simple clip of Vspo's HanaBana singing while holding pocky sticks.

Aizawa Ema, thinking of LoL characters based on who voiced them.

Another summary of the Holofantasy Terraria stream, this is from the second one.

There might be people interested in becoming a Palworld human and meeting Fauna.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I haven't used any myself, but @46gumi has recommended some of these in the past:

I need to look into these myself at some point too.
Oh, nice. I love YouTube Revanced. Maybe I'll check out its Twitch counterpart.

Twitch Revanced isn't as feature rich as its YouTube counterpart and Adblocking on it is pretty inconsistent. While I havent encountered any ads so far, there are other users who do. PurpleTV is the only decent one I've used since you can customize the interface, the only downside is that stable updates are slow as fuck and beta versions are donowalled.

You're better off watching on an AndroidTV if you have one since it has S0undTV.

USS IOWA

There might be people interested in becoming a Palworld human and meeting Fauna.

Fauna: Oh no I can't believe I killed and enslaved another human, I will never forgive myself.
Fauna the next stream later:

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Twitch Revanced isn't as feature rich as its YouTube counterpart and Adblocking on it is pretty inconsistent. While I havent encountered any ads so far, there are other users who do. PurpleTV is the only decent one I've used since you can customize the interface, the only downside is that stable updates are slow as fuck and beta versions are donowalled.

You're better off watching on an AndroidTV if you have one since it has S0undTV.
I need something i can use to listen to streams while I'm driving or at work.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

LOOOP TIME! Why does gura want to kill the momentum of people in her own company when she doesn't even stream...? I know the numbers don't lie but there has to be a reason beyond "I am schizo, I don't like her, she's evil".
There's a few potential alternative reasons but I don't watch her so I don't know the quirks of her personality to make a judgment call, I can only make assumptions based on her streaming behavior. The most straight forward answer, regardless of personality, is to keep the chumbuds in the pigpen. Can't let the paypiggies get distracted by the new kouhais if they pop off and become the new crazy trend that completely sweeps the industry like Myth did. That's the most logical reason for someone that only shows up to shill merch and then fucks off for months on end. Especially when they talk about about how their kouhais make them want to stream more but then they never collab with said kouhais and fuck off after those first two weeks to only show up for 4 mandatory streams the rest of the year.

Based on her streaming behavior, I expect a return sometime in February before Valentine's Day but the Valentine's Day stream itself will be a "members only" stream.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
For anyone who watches denpafish.
1705829729851.png

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Hmmh anyone can tell me more on this 2view named "Else with Poki the shark" (Jesus what a terrible name, Else is a common english word and Poki get fucked by pokimane on google). Was watching VtuberFes2022, spotted her and her 3D actually looks really fucking cool.

All the info I can gathered:
Actually a 2 member channel, with the shark voiced by a guy.
Seems decently connected, she invited AZki over for her 3D as linked above. And then she got a 787k view song on her channel with Inui Toko of Nijisanji.
Probs befriended AZki as they are both part of VirtuaREAL.00 back in 2019, an album created by USAGI production where they just invite random vtubers it seems.
Part of a corpo named ProjectBlue, which has another 2 member channel named Lily♡Syu. This ProjectBlue actually built their own mocap studio "with the focus on live performance", notably 2 of Minato Aqua's sololives was held in here.
Stage - like a club house live
6 hours use, 6 staff
500k yen
Hall - for one-man live or larger group
8 hours use, 8 staff
800k yen
Arena - basically what shinkai fes will be
8 hours use, 11 staff
1.2m yen

Unrelated to the above post
The USAGI production released VirtuaREAL.07 album 2 months ago, and somehow it featured a dead and gone vtuber named Kizuna Ai
She also participated in their WOMB LIVE to show case the album as recent as 2 weeks ago. Yet another fucking terrible name from the japanese.

3.5k USD for 6 hours? Gotta be way too cheap. Their own crowdfunding was for 100mil yen.
Yeah, she is connected - Niji/Holo/vsinger Mario Kart. Mel mel... :beataniugh:
Anyways, what is your question? The name - they don't care about EN otherwise they would change the channel name to include the EN name.
Womb live - link to the actual event at least. a - Womb is the name of the event center they rented. The fucking event is VirtuaREAL.07 - you posted it. Where is Kizuna? She also is not dead, Kizuna is on an indefinite hiatus.
For others - the website
Her last big live for free - she gets a good amount of vsingers to attend every year

In other news Fumi is leaning into the Russian audience

only time will tell if these posters get sent to the frontline....

Pivoting, gals are amazing

Even if she isn't blonde you better believe she will stab you in your sleep

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Eh, this will probably be my last comment on this matter, don't really want to prolong this loop any further. :painpeko:

I know no one wants to go on another "Gura bad loop" but I've grown very tired of this stupid deflection so I decided to do the math.
In 2023, Gura had 34 streams for a duration of 110:06:31. Last time this was brought up, @reinigen had estimated at the time that the mandatory streams (events/merch shilling/etc) made up 20% of her streams. It turns out it was 23.5% of her total streams (9.7% of her total streaming hours).
Stream TypeTitleDateDurationMandatory Reason
Announcement【REVEAL】new fish! 🐟 and . .2/17/20231:17:47Merch Shilling
3D Showcase
【3D SHOWCASE】GURRRAAAAA 🐟 #GuraTV
3/2/20230:57:133D Showcase
Birthday Stream【BIRTHDAY 2023】HAPPY FISHE DAY 🧁🐟 #GuraBirthday20236/20/20231:21:07Birthday Merch Shilling
Minecraft【MINECRAFT】shark SPORT #holoIDCup2023 🏆8/12/20231:59:27HoloID Cup
Outfit Reveal
【NEW OUTFIT】new skin! #shark101
9/10/20231:00:24Outfit Reveal
Uno【UNO】VERSARY III #Myth3YearRelay9/13/20230:49:01Myth 3rd Year Relay
Anniversary【3RD ANNIVERSARY】3 YEARS OF SHARK #Gura3 #mocopi9/14/20231:04:26Myth 3rd Year Anniversary
Sponsor Stream【SENDAI】FUN PLANS IN SENDAI, JAPAN!11/27/20231:14:57Sendai City Sponsorship
With a count of 8 mandatory streams for a total duration of 9:44:22, Gura had 26 regular/non-mandatory streams for a duration of 100:22:09. For the first week of Advent's debut (July 31st to August 7th), Gura streamed 5 times for a total duration of 24:01:30. So she dedicated 23.1% of her total regular streams (23.9% of her regular streaming time) to overlapping Advent during their debut week. For Advent's second week (August 8th-14th), that was an additional 4 streams (not counting the HoloID event stream), overlapping Advent for another 16:30:43. So another 15.4% of her total regular streams (16.5% of her regular streaming time) to overlap Advent during their second week.

So for 2023, 23.5% of Gura's streams were mandatory and accounted for 9.7% of her total streaming hours. Of the streams that were not mandatory and management didn't force her to stream, 34.6% of those streams were overlapping Advent and accounted for 40.4% of her total non-mandatory streaming hours.
TLDR: Gura hardly streamed in 2023 but of the streams she wasn't required to do, 40.4% of her streaming time was overlapping Advent in an attempt to kill their momentum.
I mean, in the end all you proved is that she did happen to stream at the same time as Advent a lot, there could be countless of reasons for that but you decide to pick the one that portrays her in the most negative way. Sure it may seem like I'm coping but I don't think that's much worse than immediately assuming the worst of a person. She started to become more active right after the HoloEN concert and back then most people just assume she was finally done with her off-stream work and can focus on streaming. FYI, during July she had a few collabs not on her channel, an unarchived karaoke and a member stream which I'm not sure if you included those in your calculation.
There's a few potential alternative reasons but I don't watch her so I don't know the quirks of her personality to make a judgment call, I can only make assumptions based on her streaming behavior. The most straight forward answer, regardless of personality, is to keep the chumbuds in the pigpen. Can't let the paypiggies get distracted by the new kouhais if they pop off and become the new crazy trend that completely sweeps the industry like Myth did. That's the most logical reason for someone that only shows up to shill merch and then fucks off for months on end. Especially when they talk about about how their kouhais make them want to stream more but then they never collab with said kouhais and fuck off after those first two weeks to only show up for 4 mandatory streams the rest of the year.

Based on her streaming behavior, I expect a return sometime in February before Valentine's Day but the Valentine's Day stream itself will be a "members only" stream.
If you ask anyone who watches or used to watch her her they'll probably tell you that she never really cared about number, in fact she might even be more comfortable with lower views. I can even argue that if she really cares about numbers she wouldn't be doing what she is doing and we wouldn't be having this discussion right here.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If it makes you feel better, there's a high possibility Bae went with her.
Nah, I don't think she did. Seems like Ina may have went today and likely right before she went over to Bae's for the afterparty. Would not be surprise if Bae went sometime, though.

MyName

My rat for the Gura advent overlapping is that it was actually requested from Cover.
What better way to get people to watch the new wave than having the biggest talent in the world get people excited for the company? Seems like something a Japanese company would come up with.
:cursedbae:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom