"In Japanese, I thought the meaning was -'We are eating sad crabs'-"Ookami Mio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
image.png

Are you sure about that?
Bro really be the dictionary example of an autistic.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Holo has come a long way from being just sponsored by Bushiroad

> Bandai

You know what that means, I want my Pekora/Miko theme Mobile Suit High Grades! :urtearingmeapart:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma has some good advice for Rie and chat on how to fit into a new culture, timestamp below:

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
image.png

Are you sure about that?
Watch out man, if he did his first Kamahamaha 10 years ago he's probably a super Saiyen by now :panik:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So, some Pomudachis were able to make a speedrunner name one of his Pokemons, Pomu.
pomu-cdq.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, some Pomudachis were able to make a speedrunner name one of his Pokemons, Pomu.
pomu-cdq.jpg
Should have named the monkey Jelly.

Bronze

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Saturnus

haha it's unou

soap suds

17 minutes lads

Insahallah management wont pull it

I'm really glad she fought hard to have the live footage in there. It was delayed because of that, then the team she was working with had their own stuff to deal with, and then on top of that she was busy as well... sasuga forest fairy.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juniper is gonna be playing disco elysium.

Despite the devs I actually really liked DE if anything the ending made me think communists are even more pathetic so idk what they were trying to do

Negzana

I don't watch Nijisanji at all, but I knew Pomu was a frequent collaber with Hololive and collabed with Lia too so it's sad to see her go. Gonna moreso be angry when I see the letter of termination for Selen.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kino.

I know it is very likely that she's going to come back but i'm really going to miss 'Pomu Rainpuff'.
Whatever she comes back as, I hope she asks her mama to design her new look with similar vibes. Pomu is easily one of my favorite VTuber designs.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Phase Connect apparently released 66 music videos last year (full videos, excluding shorts and partial covers). They occasionally release original songs, have a bunch of songs and covers on the various music streaming sites, and have done several concerts already. There's also the inner Phase group that was created that's going to be focused on music production.

A lot of people are underestimating Sakana when he says he wants his idol company.

Hina released Down By The River cover (Eimi did mixing and tuning)

I didn't realize Eimi mixed too, but she talked about Hina's cover and previewed 3 covers she's working on right now (including an English cover of Idol). I am hoping Phase pushes out more music this year because many of them are amazing musical talents. AND FUCK THE PERSON WHO MADE LUMI FEEL BAD ABOUT HER MUSIC GODDAMMIT, I WANT MORE 50's BOPS AND OTHER RANDOM SONGS FROM HER!
17 minutes lads

Bros, this is so good. But all I can do is see red that Niji held this song back for so long. It's literally a love-letter to her time as Pomu, and they held it until she's literally ready to just fuck off out the door. It must be so bittersweet for her that NOW is when she's finally able to release it. Fuck you Riku and your 5 yachts.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here's hoping Uruka gets back into the original song swing of things. I seem to remember her wanting to release one every 2 months last year but only getting 1 out before her voice thing got to be too much for her.
One. One song per month.

Then, both her voice gave out and she had IRL problems (school related, grades) and went through a grand ole moment before she snapped back together.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
17 minutes lads

This reminds me of old NND music videos. Combo of irl and drawings, meme shots, speaking parts in the song. Just has that feel for me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I don't watch Nijisanji at all, but I knew Pomu was a frequent collaber with Hololive and collabed with Lia too so it's sad to see her go. Gonna moreso be angry when I see the letter of termination for Selen.

monkey's paw curls

instead of a termination letter, activity just halts altogether, with no communication allowed

if they don't terminate her, she can't operate elsewhere as per her contract, and is left in limbo for months or years on end

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
if they don't terminate her, she can't operate elsewhere as per her contract, and is left in limbo for months or years on end
If the contract has to be renewed annually, there's a time limit on that sort of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom