"I'm not your mama dayo!"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi talks about ageless Asians

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Phase Kaleido is getting an original song on 28th. Bit weird that they teased this before full model and voice reveals but maybe that's intentional. The models can be seen in the tease anyway

E: Changed the tweet to english one

Fishman like: RELEASE LOLI IRYS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The pink fairy is giving me strong menhera vibes, the white loli is cute. Brunette one seems a bit overlapping with Erina design, and the red one looks appealing, but a back shot isn't much. Bunnygirl is just Sakana fetish, we know by now.
holy fuck yuu :shiinastare:

yeah her color is literally jirai kei just a bit lacking on the black accents that makes it jirai so i can see what you mean

probably slap a hello kitty here and there a sprinkle of takayan and youd have a prime menhera material

and clara is the hag(?) so yes its sakanas machinations

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's probably teasing the song because it sounds like he has enough good singers to make it a selling point for JP Gen 1. And Japan has a stronger focus on idol culture and having talents who can sing and have good stage performance skills, this is a good way of showing that you're going to have girls that will be doing the whole idol thing as well.
He should just focus on menhera company niche imo, idol shit is gonna last all of 2 seconds.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
>lalacuck

Tarutaru were a mistake. If I had one wish it would be to delete all Lalataru off the face of the earth. The players, not the characters. Sorry Shuba, you made your choice. :amegunl:

Look at these and make an exception :BijouBijou:

Bronze

He's probably teasing the song because it sounds like he has enough good singers to make it a selling point for JP Gen 1. And Japan has a stronger focus on idol culture and having talents who can sing and have good stage performance skills, this is a good way of showing that you're going to have girls that will be doing the whole idol thing as well.
Yeah, that's understandable. I was getting ready for the discussion about their voices so this felt out of left field for me. I can only hope this song will appear on spotify.

Tenma's collab with Reina has been postponed due to Reina's PC issues. She will play Bloodborne instead, and in 20 minutes Muyu will play Exit 8

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He should just focus on menhera company niche imo, idol shit is gonna last all of 2 seconds.
Phase Connect apparently released 66 music videos last year (full videos, excluding shorts and partial covers). They occasionally release original songs, have a bunch of songs and covers on the various music streaming sites, and have done several concerts already. There's also the inner Phase group that was created that's going to be focused on music production.

A lot of people are underestimating Sakana when he says he wants his idol company.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Look at these and make an exception :BijouBijou:

:smugselen: Okay. Maybe I'll let her off the hook.
If the dev team doesn't fall to vermintide or over ambition and the right investors capitalize on it and still strike on the iron while it's still hot it could hold a strong niche, but entropy and all etc

Builder game autism is strong. Strong enough to pull me in and I haven't given a shit about pokemon since Diamond/Pearl.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bronze

Now he's subbing to vtubers because he's not getting enough attention just typing the same exact message into every vtuber chat :depressedtako:
Im suprised it took them this long tbh. They are literally everywhere, i wonder if its multiple accounts like those guy with moustache stuff

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Im suprised it took them this long tbh. They are literally everywhere, i wonder if its multiple accounts like those guy with moustache stuff
Never underestimate the mental illness of a troon.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I don't think I can watch this totsu, bros. Watching Kiwawa and Pomu talk already has me wanting to sob.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's coming back within weeks as a refortmatted Pomu, this isn't like when Sana left forever.

Short

God Damn the Sun
i wonder if its multiple accounts like those guy with moustache stuff
Nah same channel
Also, the earliest mention I can find on Pippa's channel is from the 13 of March 2022 tranny has been doing this for almost 2 years now lol
dawdawawd12.png

timestamp 45s

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hina released Down By The River cover (Eimi did mixing and tuning)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
17 minutes lads

Insahallah management wont pull it

VTuberThrow

Phase Connect apparently released 66 music videos last year (full videos, excluding shorts and partial covers). They occasionally release original songs, have a bunch of songs and covers on the various music streaming sites, and have done several concerts already. There's also the inner Phase group that was created that's going to be focused on music production.

A lot of people are underestimating Sakana when he says he wants his idol company.
Here's hoping Uruka gets back into the original song swing of things. I seem to remember her wanting to release one every 2 months last year but only getting 1 out before her voice thing got to be too much for her.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Wake me up whenever she starts playing Megami Tensei II, I love me some Megami Tensei II. Sample of kino provided.

She'll probably play them in order. The kind of 'tism you need to even sink your teeth into old timey SMT, much less stream it, pretty much assures she'll play more of them.

Now spread the gospel of Ojou :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom