"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
do you think pippa would have the nerves for that?
No because she spilled spaghetti for months trying to organize a collab with Henyamee and still ghosts kson's dms. Pretty sure she spilled a whole lasagna when Mori visited her stream and replied to her on Twitter, too.

USS IOWA

Besides all of the fans and "fans" that would complain about it, do you think pippa would have the nerves for that?

Also lol at all of you that tought we finally got some keeki nipple.
No but that is what makes it fun.And it looked like a nipple.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Yes my crack collab of Kiara x Pippa is finally one step closer.
I'd like to see a Kiara x Panko collab and a Calli x Pippa collab.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Lumi did a handcam stream continuing on her SR-71 model. It got pretty candid today, where she talked more about her music and past drama she was involved in that still
Disappointed to see she wasn't streaming with a SR-71 model

I guess we are stuck with this :(

God's Strongest Dragoon

Koronesuki

X-Potato
What about a Mio x Airi collab? They'd probably need a translator though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also lol at all of you that tought we finally got some keeki nipple.
TVA is a christian islamic forum, we're desperate for halal hijab Kiara.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What about a Mio x Airi collab? They'd probably need a translator though.
Bae x Eimi rodent collab: they're both high energy and Eimi would be spilling her spaghetti everywhere
Bijou x Jelly collab: another high energy duo but lots of gamer autism

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Bae x Eimi rodent collab: they're both high energy and Eimi would be spilling her spaghetti everywhere
Bijou x Jelly collab: another high energy duo but lots of gamer autism
Bae x Jerry x Miori
They are finally all reunited

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh this shit. This is because Yaminions threw a hissy fit at someone for doing a ranking of how unhinged fans could be or something like that. Yaminions were pretty high up in their tier list I think and they got pissed at it, so instead of being normal and ignoring it, they sent the OP death threats. They took down their ranking and a lot of think pieces were written.
Ok, so explain this to me like I'm stupid af ...me. Like I'm me! Yeah

What stops a non-corpo individual from releasing any received death threats (with full names of senders)? Like "don't do unto others..." concept only covers others as far as they are not fucking assholes themselves? Don't want your DMs leaked - don't DM me death threats then? And everyone should immediately understand that sending more death threats will have the same consequences. And if any senders whine about people harassing them, well you can see why.

I myself can name following reasons:
  • People don't get genuine death threats as often as they speak about them
  • People who get them are afraid that revealing the names would lead to more damaging reaction from senders or others
  • They have no experience with stress and thus panic when faced with direct hate. They want to just withdraw from the situation
  • They deal with enough stress already and don't want more. They want to just withdraw from the situation

Can anyone with more people experience offer any insight?

Limkin

"Death threats" has been a go to method of staging a pity party for years. They don't post them because there is nothing to post. If a person posts nothing, seemingly disappears, and then mention that as the reason - then it's more likely they contacted police and were told to stay put during investigation. Otherwise it's just full of bs cunts deflecting the issues

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa canceled stream last night because of this:
Discord-BMIxb-NYu-ZR.png

Discord-Pa-W8-Od-LTn3.png

My condolences, Hexa. I'm really sorry to hear that :ameraintear:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
"Death threats" has been a go to method of staging a pity party for years. They don't post them because there is nothing to post. If a person posts nothing, seemingly disappears, and then mention that as the reason - then it's more likely they contacted police and were told to stay put during investigation. Otherwise it's just full of bs cunts deflecting the issues
All the cases I've actually seen have been gross exaggerations, e.g. "step on a lego" is an immediate threat to safety, "sit and spin" means they're going to rape you within the next 15 minutes, and "i hope a bad thing happens to this person" is the death threat jackpot.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa canceled stream last night because of this:
Discord-BMIxb-NYu-ZR.png

Discord-Pa-W8-Od-LTn3.png

My condolences, Hexa. I'm really sorry to hear that :ameraintear:

Probably for the best not to expect her to stream today, even. Give her some time, hopefully she's able to power through.

I was going to wait until she made her statement to post this, but I certainly hope she's able to find peace with what happened.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Every time i see someone using the death threats card is because they said something stupid or said something that annoyed the wrong people

In the first case is deserved and in the second one is a tool used by grifters

Limkin

"Anime" with Rushia came out and "It costs $5 USD per episode on Coolmic, since these short episodes are licensed by AnimeFesta, which is under their Hentai service model" - from MAL discussion. Some mexican company also licensed it (with dub too) but it will have a 3 days delay. From reports - yeah it's just mild hentai with naked boobs, there is no dancing around it. Good job, Rushia, you are one step closer to becoming a JAV actress

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Pekora starting her adventure in Terraria.

I think Marine said she wants to play the game years ago. Maybe a potential collab?

Pekora, Marine, and Noel have all been playing for over 7 hours so far. Seems like they're enjoying it. It's nice seeing some non-EN/Stars playing it, hopefully they don't quit before reaching hard mode like most of them do besides maybe Nerissa.

And did they officially add JP translations? I remember you used to require a mod for that. If that's the case then Hololive has been a lot more open to requesting permissions for specific mods, like the one they're going to be using for the big Lethal League collab later today.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok, so explain this to me like I'm stupid af ...me. Like I'm me! Yeah

What stops a non-corpo individual from releasing any received death threats (with full names of senders)? Like "don't do unto others..." concept only covers others as far as they are not fucking assholes themselves? Don't want your DMs leaked - don't DM me death threats then? And everyone should immediately understand that sending more death threats will have the same consequences. And if any senders whine about people harassing them, well you can see why.

I myself can name following reasons:
  • People don't get genuine death threats as often as they speak about them
  • People who get them are afraid that revealing the names would lead to more damaging reaction from senders or others
  • They have no experience with stress and thus panic when faced with direct hate. They want to just withdraw from the situation
  • They deal with enough stress already and don't want more. They want to just withdraw from the situation

I would phrase number 2 more along the lines of "naming names makes me the monster" Especially if it's not a repeat offender it's twittard culture I have no doubt that they at the bare minimum think that they are getting legit death threats.

Because dropping names and using your followers as attack dogs is seen as a bigger sin then trying to remove the scum off the platform.(or they fear eating a ban for doing so?)

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Lia and Ollie? If my zombie oshi picks up ANOTHER degenerate fetish because of this, I'm going to personally blame all of Phase Connect for it. :fishmandispair:

Top Bottom