"Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me, which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that IF even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you."Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

Can we go back and see if any of those allegations are true?
The bottom line, we don't know if the allegations are true or not. All we have to go off of is what he himself says, and clips of what he himself says, and he could very well be an unreliable narrator. It was brought up here in passing a few days, maybe even weeks ago, people laughed at him for being a dumbass if true, then moved on. If you want to find it, use advanced search, search Kuro and/or Mysta, and have it ordered by date. Also maybe search Kuro taxes and/or Mysta taxes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If a HoloNiji member said the same shit as Silvervale people would have been jumping to conclusions already
None of the people that left collabed with Vshojo ever again despite labeling them as "family" not a long time ago but they suddenly stop being part of the family because they didnt want to renew a contract??
Yeah they would have and i would call them out similarly for spreading plague ratts.

Why are you bringing up the "family" thing that thing we all agree with is a forced company slogan at best but that also does not indicate anything about how the talents actually feel about each other.

Also Vei and Nyanners clearly left for their boyfriends/twitch. Sliver lefts because of the external (and likely internal) Harassment which just to drill this point in does not indicate who the cunt was which was probably froot which leads into why the fuck Henya is there but whatever.

Why are you Vsho haters so desperate to push the ironmouse is a secret bitch narrative when literally every other talent has more of a reputation of being a bitch then she does feels like your doing some kind of self imposed challenge. :SelenHAHAhere: at least say Zentroon Froot or idk Hajime the first two are confirmed assholes and the third does not exist so at least theres no evidence to the contrary :SelenHAHAhere:

Until we get then cat fighting publicly on stream we will never know who the asshole is it's free to speculate as it could realistically be any of them.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2100-2150

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Selen / Dokibird discussion continues
post | ◷ NIJ | Discussion on Selen's Anime Impulse appearance - her meet & greet tickets were sold out
post | Doki's Apex account shows grinding
post | Doki liked a Holo Myth animation

post | Official announcement - Selen will not participate in Anime Impulse, refunds will be handled
post | About Yugo's "break" before graduation
post | Apex grinding screenshots. Also Rrat - Anime Impulse was probably pre-recorded

post | Anime Impulse's own announcement
post | Later - Newly formed /doki/ general anons noticed that several Dokibird's videos were unprivated
post | "Is is about graduated members" loop. The next post lists several livers who reference graduated talents
post | Rrat - livers don't like Selen and complained about being included

post | Nyaru explores VRChat

post | Discussion on Depressed Nousagi leads to mr.underhill, Niji defense force youtuber

post | Josh Moon and Vee team up to gatekeep Dev from vtubers

post | Recommendation - Enatsu Shiroi doing a donothon

post | ▷ HLO | Korone tweets a South Park gif

post | Recommendation - Kuromiya Lucien, a demon priestess and a book shop owner

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia shows the mascot design, liakons
post | Big Phase Roblox Pictionary collab

post | Nini Yuuna is in the hospital

post | Big anime VA Jessie James Grelle comes out as a vtuber Mim (@Mimcubus). Came out as transgender earlier
post | About Takahata's behavior towards Mim
post | Mim vtuber design and a Fansly

post | Utano Pandora tweets "People are so cruel"
post | About Dingaling mass spamming

post | Kawa Entertainment is ending it's talent branch, their vtubers are going indie, signed Pidge (CEO)
post | The company does merch for Merryweather, Punkalopi and others
post | Mino Mieko talking about the company
post | ⓘ INF | More about the Kawa situation, "transparent shares"

post | Archive - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】 aaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

post | ▷ HLO | Notes from Subaru stream

post | ₪ IDL | Kurt was banned on Chromucord. Discussion on Yuko / Rye
post | About Kurt and other parasocial fans
post | About Chromu, a streamer who is close with a lot of menhera streamers
post | Some /vt/ rrats. A lot of Idol doom- and rat- posting follows
post | Menace certainly brings a ton of bad luck with her

post | Discussion on Papi the Lich King continues

post | Lewdtubber Leahkitties (@leahkitties) is complaining about getting dick pics from vtubers

post | Nanobites got some good news

post | Ᵽ PHC | Runie writes the worst shounen
post | Update on Runie's cypher
post | She reveals the cypher table

post | ▷ HLO | About Cover hiring more people and generally moving away from outsourcing
post | Cover posts another Announcement of Measures Taken to Combat Defamation etc.

post | ⓘ INF | Scummy practice and mismanagement on upd8
post | More info
post | Brave is JP corpo, got to China not too long ago

post | Ⓥ VSJ | IronMouse celebrates her Birthday with a new outfit
post | Gunrun teases something, pic shows Vshojo university. Update - just a frame from IronMouse's new intro
post | /vt/ notices Mika and Pomu school referencing school in talks about future
post | Probably bullshit

post | ▷ HLO | Pekora celebrates a Birthday
post | Archive - Nerissa Ravencroft, Kiara - 【OFFCOLLAB】 UNARCHIVED KIARISSA KARAOKE

FuwaMoco are accused of Favouritism
post | ▷ HLO | FuwaMoco address favouritism accusation
post | Info on the accuser
post | Phase fan = nazi, according to Reddit

post | Question - How do you look up someones comments from all of YouTube?
post | Tech - Addons or extensions like ytcFilter
post | Some page that shows all the comments

post | Question - So which Vtuber has the worst/most schizo fans?

post | Collab between Miia, Lumi, and Clio, playing Total War Warhammer

Vsour and Akuma Miko
post | Endearest quits a small VSOUR agency, accuses them of abuse
post | Reminder - VSOUR got backlash due to Akuma Miko getting in
post | About Sour Kids Productions, appears to be a grifter operation

post | ⓘ INF | Akuma Miko's tweets, sour people's Discord, Draco and more. A lot of screenshots
post | Cassidy Anne Fereleski aka Akuma Miko thread by Kahoru (@KahoruKimuraVT)

post | ₪ IDL | ☆ HST | Tumblr shuts down livestreaming feature, Rin and Flayon react to the news
post | Aviel pulls a stunt on Twitter
post | Rin's reaction, her retweets have sorta recap-ish feel?
post | Juna's reaction, wants to rig a new model for Aviel

post | Obake PAM talks about SAG-AFTRA AI agreement

post | Indie collab - Bibi, Azarashi Alex, Sena Bonbon, Kerimara, Abigill

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Question - Was there ever proof of Henya/Pikamee going outside?
post | Kuro learns about the country he lives in, claims to have an office at Jakarta
post | About Jakarta as a place for offices and general work
post | UK doesn't have an extradition treaty with Indonesia

post | Mikeneko got a VA position in an anime
post | Also collab with a SWEETS PARADISE

post | Recommendation - Ashton Marten on Twitch, playing Twisted Metal 2

post | Recommendation - Para (@wwparasiVT), Guro bunny with drunk driving streams (racing games) with steering wheel and a handcam

post | Ryan Rigormortis (@ryanrigormortis) is being harassed by Rebeloutlaw (Rebeloutlaw02 on Twitch), who is seeking vtubers private info
post | About Rebeloutlaw, seems like a know schizo

post | Kagura Nana reveals a new outfit

post | Vtube Studio update, glitch effect is back

post | ◷ NIJ | Massive Niji Apex tournament

post | RPlay, the crypto-site turned video platform for coomer content, is struggling

post | ▷ HLO | Some schizo is trying to dox/spread rrats about IRyS
post | Apparently one of the main Irys schizos has been jailed

post | Bad weather on Maldives, typhoon is close
post | Risu and Moona will be getting Live2D 3.0 update
post | Iofi gets 3.0 update too

post | JP collab, Gartic Phone
post | Not Mika (Kamii - @KamiiGOO) and not Ollie interacting
post | Lamy with a health update

post | Recommendation - Hare Amasaki, small 1-view JP streamer, singing and playing ukulele

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Pikamee is not fat, proof

post | Ᵽ PHC | Nasa is visiting a doctor after losing a big toe

post | About Wactor's announcing a new member contradicting earlier CEO's statement that they are not hiring. Also Himeragi Ageha brother stream VOD is private

post | Tomoe is coming back soon, posts a schedule

post | ▷ HLO | Marine cringes as Subaru plays her childhood game
post | Kanade's PL blurred videos that showed her face
post | DanishCookies sends Keekihime photo to Pilgrim, hopes he turns her black or chinese

post | ₪ IDL | Rin talks about how to make good thumbnails

post | Monarch AmaLee does 3.0 debut, drops a new song
post | Discussion on lore starts

post | AmiLumi scale of retro game chuba divergence

post | Shylily is a partial owner of GamerSupps

post | ₪ IDL | Momo update, she is recovering from surgeries

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Ⓥ VSJ | Kaela, Ollie, Reimu and Zen collab, Lethal Company
post | Depravedsuzy's 3 Twitch mods share Kureiji lastname

post | Monaca got 30K subs

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS mentioned she has studio recording on the 15th
post | Bang Dream and Hololive Collab

post | Ᵽ PHC | Not Theo is back to clipping grind
post | Question - Did we learn why he went missing?

post | ☆ HST | About HoloStars raid permissions and redirect routes
post | That's a YouTube raid system - whitelist. Raid discussion starts

post | Gini Mercury (@Roza_Coatl) wants to debate someone
post | Vanya Velveteen (@VanyaVelveteen) made a call out essay and privated their tweets
post | The context

post | ◷ NIJ | Victoria larped as a radio announcer, the station she brought up was 104.5 FM
post | Many cities have 104.5 FM

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia, Airi and Uruka having cheese eating stream, offcollab

post | ▷ HLO | Okayu playing Resident Evil remake
post | gekgekkers celebrating her Birthday

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Ironmouse - Graduated corpo vtubers can't acknowledge their past lives' accomplishments publicly. Discussion time!
post | Loop - if not for Froot, would you watch?
post | Clip - Silvervale on Ironmouse. Part of ongoing discussion on Vshojo

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko asks for English phrase submissions

post | Yura from PRISM is celebrating her Birthday

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira, Enna, and Rosemi are getting PC cases, gonna be showcased on Anime Impulse. Also Pomu MV update - postponed a bit
post | Selen actually wanted a custom PC build
post | Rrat - Selen started Bilibili streaming because she wanted more sponsors like that
post | Selen also got passed up for the Sanrio sponsorship that she always wanted too. Also on the Lean feature, Ironmouse demonstration

post | Kirsche has had early access to Palworld

post | Airi from V-Dere with a Birthday stream

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Looks like Vshojo is silencing critique again
post | Reminder - Known Mysta/K9 anti Rebecca has been trolling /vt/ with out of context clips
post | Strikes on videos and not the whole channel nuke, so not Fancy Kat channel

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly with Runie and Panko
post | About clipper Nulled Envoid
post | Continuation - Nulled Envoid is not going to post art on Twitter anymore

post | Rie starts biweekly collab series #SingWithHime for short duets
post | Shiina plays Yandere Simulator

post | Part 2 of Namie's interview for Pixiv

post | Kirsche stream with Poltfan talking about "localizers", who were in a spotlight for some time now

post | ₪ IDL | Kai releases a Juna Unagi diss track

Need just a bit of time here

Done! DM me about mistakes, missing info, with general feedback

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is it just me or do drive-bys seem to be more common around the new year?

Any way koi fish disses eel in Idol.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Now I had that link to use the art for the thumbnail today but now I can't use it. Why? Because I decided that I wanted to shout out a couple prominent sources of my thumbnails on Twitter, and make it clear I was sourcing them in the description so I tweeted out my appreciation, and apparently he blocked me for it
Don't feel so down bro, i'm blocked as well and i never heard of the guy. You should keep right-clicking, not like they own the art as it is.

Bronze

Can't say anything about last year's beginning for here, But this year's and december was pretty hot in terms of drama discussions. I just assumed those discussions, big ones at least, attracts people because if it has a thread here its a good source of information and context.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I smel some shit stirring... A feminine presence has entered the asylum...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah they would have and i would call them out similarly for spreading plague ratts.

Why are you bringing up the "family" thing that thing we all agree with is a forced company slogan at best but that also does not indicate anything about how the talents actually feel about each other.

Also Vei and Nyanners clearly left for their boyfriends/twitch. Sliver lefts because of the external (and likely internal) Harassment which just to drill this point in does not indicate who the cunt was which was probably froot which leads into why the fuck Henya is there but whatever.

Why are you Vsho haters so desperate to push the ironmouse is a secret bitch narrative when literally every other talent has more of a reputation of being a bitch then she does feels like your doing some kind of self imposed challenge. :SelenHAHAhere: at least say Zentroon Froot or idk Hajime the first two are confirmed assholes and the third does not exist so at least theres no evidence to the contrary :SelenHAHAhere:

Until we get then cat fighting publicly on stream we will never know who the asshole is it's free to speculate as it could realistically be any of them.
I saw the silvervale "cunt" thing come up a few times did she actually call someone a cunt? I must have missed that if it happened And if she did it was undoubtedly froot

Ain't she a dragon?
Don't feel so down bro, i'm blocked as well and i never heard of the guy. You should keep right-clicking, not like they own the art as it is.
It's all good both he and the artists he commissions from post it so if I find it in the tag from the artist I'll continue to use it but I took a peek at Envoids Twitter with my alt and he tweeted 6 days ago he's not gonna post it anymore

and there is this weird tweet pinned

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I saw the silvervale "cunt" thing come up a few times did she actually call someone a cunt? I must have missed that if it happened And if she did it was undoubtedly froot

Ain't she a dragon?

It's all good both he and the artists he commissions from post it so if I find it in the tag from the artist I'll continue to use it but I took a peek at Envoids Twitter with my alt and he tweeted 6 days ago he's not gonna post it anymore

I'm a horrible person, so if I were you, I'd just look for a way to make this schizo have a meltdown.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I am not pushing a narrative:
Someone asked the same question to both Silvervale and IronMouse:
"Are you still friends after this?"
Ironmouse said Yes(talking about the girls that left), but then
Silvervale said that No and never gave specifics but always talked in plural so there its no way it could have been Froot alone
I am not saying that she is Evil but its hard to know who because nobody called out troons when she was being attacked: so it could everyone or just two members

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pretty sure I've heard her use the word a few times before so it wouldn't surprise me, I like silver these days she's changed a lot from when she was a BPD pastel drama goth.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*pokes the sleeping lion*

But at the same time if Mysta is doing some immense tax fraud like we have theorized if you have more intel on this do share them.

:robertudrink:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm a horrible person, so if I were you, I'd just look for a way to make this schizo have a meltdown.
Nah he puts a lot a of money into my oshis pockets through superchats he gets to live
Jokes aside I'm not a confrotational person it's not worth the headache it was just a weird shitty thing is all

Anime Fan

Shiina playing Yandere Simulator soon.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae chasing more png waifus in Nikke.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Ain't she a dragon?

so hes a femboy. check pcd and airicord, he'll post them there.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
not that i know of. I'm only aware of the immediate "silver leaves" drama so if it happened after she quit i would not know.
I am not pushing a narrative:
Someone asked the same question to both Silvervale and IronMouse:
"Are you still friends after this?"
Ironmouse said Yes(talking about the girls that left), but then
Silvervale said that No and never gave specifics but always talked in plural so there its no way it could have been Froot alone
I am not saying that she is Evil but its hard to know who because nobody called out troons when she was being attacked: so it could everyone or just two members
Can you provide video? if this was true that people bluntly asked and they got a blunt straight forward answer it would be a first for vtubing. even if it was after silver left i don't think shes stupid enough to start up drama she obviously hated to begin with.

also all that means is ironshill still considers silver a friend or is willing to say as much so tards drop it faster which ive seen a million other vtubers do?? so not really evidence of anything other then people lie sometimes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

In woman speak that means Silvervale would leave Ironmouse in a burning building

Still one of my favorite stream moments not clipped was Sleepy going "Silvervale is a FUCKING BITCH" completely unprompted so who knows who is right or wrong in this Game of Ho's

I have a suspicion it's not the taxes evasion that is riling up Mysta's schizos, but that all of his old fujo fans-turned-antis are about to get cucked a couple times per day by his new indo wife. And then a couple times per night. Maybe more than a couple of times, until he realizes what he got himself into and runs away

Cuckmaster Rios.... that sly dog

Limkin

I have a suspicion it's not the taxes evasion that is riling up Mysta's schizos, but that all of his old fujo fans-turned-antis are about to get cucked a couple times per day by his new indo wife. And then a couple times per night. Maybe more than a couple of times, until he realizes what he got himself into and runs away

Not-Username

I would have countered that with "no cuz it's him getting pegged"
Then I remembered that those fujos are into that :depressedtako:
still a rrat though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom