"Uh thank you all for coming thank you! now... gebaoubba here!!! uh nekusto human come on!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

blackjack12345

Your posts are more retarded than the usual here. Are you ESL? :takoesl:
atleast give examples I am starting to think that I walked into a vshojo fanbase mosh pit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
atleast give examples I am starting to think that I walked into a vshojo fanbase mosh pit.

Why should we do your work for you? You came here and brought up shit about vHoeShow first. You tell us what you know and give us proof.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We're vshoujo's number 1 fanclub because we think kuro is retarded instead of satan

Lurk moar fag g ot

blackjack12345

Why should we do your work for you? You came here and brought up shit about vHoeShow first. You tell us what you know and give us proof.
I brought it up to just ask questions here or get answers, yet I am rather perplexed about it to see if I did something wrong to be called Rebecca. I have not lurked enough here so apologies for that in not getting up to date of what everyone here already knows

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I brought it up to just ask questions here or get answers, yet I am rather perplexed about it to see if I did something wrong to be called Rebecca.

You came here and immediately brought up something that they would bring up unprompted, making people think you are them.

blackjack12345

You came here and immediately brought up something that they would bring up unprompted, making people think you are them.
apologies I will think again before posting.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The person that are you talking about its literally male Mikeneko so trying to make sense of their actions is usseless
Then they also have a lot of fans that will dismiss any criticism as Schizo-posting or deranged antis that will try to pick up everything they say to bring them down
There is no way to confirm if what you posted its true or not due to this

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I brought it up to just ask questions here or get answers, yet I am rather perplexed about it to see if I did something wrong to be called Rebecca. I have not lurked enough here so apologies for that in not getting up to date of what everyone here already knows
A mod for the forum (me) pointed out the issue was likely being caused by a schizo anti, and your response was to say "Well maybe it's worthwhile to listen to the obsessed lunatic", post more unconfirmed anti rumors about him, and then mouth off when I asked you to convince me you're a normal poster and not an anti-shit stirrer just looking to cause drama. There are many points not in your favor here bud.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
At the risk of more mouse shizoposting I present this cute clip of her talking about regaining the "ability to catch yawns" and "be ticklish" it's so wild everytime I hear her be so happy about the most basic shit its both heartwarming and saddening at the same time

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...I have not lurked enough here so apologies for that in not getting up to date of what everyone here already knows
If you want to do some lurking, consider starting here - Discussion on Kuro's tweet about living in Indonesia.
Everyone's opinions on Vshojo can be gauged here - if not for Froot, would you watch Vshojo? Answers atm boil down to Froot being a scammer and Zen being a man behind female avatar. People generally like Henya and Kson, although their content is not for everyone.

If you want to waste A LOT of time, go here - links to Recaps of this whole thread, happens every 50 pages (more or less).

If you want to get friends here, consider kissing ass of Phase Connect and tell everyone that you love women over 30 years of age - people will shower you with positive reacts :smugpipi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If you want to get friends here, consider kissing ass of Phase Connect and tell everyone that you love women over 30 years of age - people will shower you with positive reacts :smugpipi:
Also brown women good.

Limkin

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So any good reason why no one is saying why he owes the UK government money or blowing it on crypto is false here other than the boogeyman rebecca? its almost like a hivemind here similiar to kiwifarms

Fuck off and kill yourself, jesus christ, no one cares you unemployed cuckette. There's more interesting things than Mysta fleeing the government because he's a retard, you really think people are going to sit around just endlessly talking about it? Tell me you've never had a successful social interaction in your entire life without saying as much.

Not-Username

DIE SEAYamanba:BijouBijou:
WHAT HAVE YA'LL DONE TO OUR WHOLESOME LA+?!
I am so proud of our little ball of positivity. They grow so fast

If we are a hivemind, then this mind has severe mental issues that should be treated with a shotgun. Because it can't form the same opinion on almost any subject
YOU!...:gun:

blackjack12345

Fuck off and kill yourself, jesus christ, no one cares you unemployed cuckette. There's more interesting things than Mysta fleeing the government because he's a retard, you really think people are going to sit around just endlessly talking about it? Tell me you've never had a successful social interaction in your entire life without saying as much.
who took a shit in your cereal bowl this morning?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Insert your eggs joke somewhere

Gold in the comments section: Ember getting BRUTALLY rejected in REAL TIME
1705183985673.png
ff1.gif

who took a shit in your cereal bowl this morning?
>barges into general thread with unsubstantiated allegations no one gives a shit about
>Elaborates needlessly
>Still hasn't left

What's your goal here, missy?

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom