"I LOVE TRAINS!"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Giga schizo rrat with no basis on reality
but its kinda wierd that those 3 are getting a Hyte collab but Selen hasnt, considering she has posted before about a personal branded one being a goal of hers, albeit personally instead of commercialy

She usually makes these kinds of tweets when others get sponsors she wants. She made a similar one about wanting to get sponsored by Razor when it was revealed Fulgur and Maria were getting sponsored. I do think it's weird, but I don't think this one is on Niji. The livers have said that sponsors will approach them/ask for them and Niji will just approve it. Personally, I think that's one reason Selen wanted to do BiliBili streaming. Maria got approached a lot once she started streaming on there and interacting with VR members.
Don't forget she also got passed up for the Sanrio sponsorship/crossover she's always wanted too. Maybe Niji is the one making the decisions who gets these sponsorships and they keep fucking her over? Because heaven knows she would have loved for all of these crossovers to occur given the power to do so.
This whole debacle kinda strengthens my theory that ironlung has stake in vshojo, why does she care so much except to profit off of her poach's previous popularity? The whole "burn your previous persona" thing is a thing that gives the agencies power, and it counteracts the "No replacing VAs" thing that gives the talents power, if the company has to much power, it fucks the talent over, if the talent has too much power, it makes companies unprofitable.
It honestly wouldn't shock me in the slightest. What else is a bubble woman in an Island offshoot going to blow all her Twitch riches on?

Speaking of Mouse, here's a clip of the lean from her new model.

Grats to Eimi for making this the new meta in vTubers right now. I know it probably existed before her, but I only really saw the lean thing kick off after her debut where it occurred front and center. It's all over Twitter now having different variations of it popping up.

Stunned But Dumb

You will lose her singing
She's an artist well before she's a singer. Besides Froot, does Vshojo have an active artist actually? I should mention, Mousey does draw, pretty decently iirc, but she doesn't post her art because last time she did her sensitive fanbase freaked out about it since it was pretty dark stuff

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Don't forget she also got passed up for the Sanrio sponsorship/crossover she's always wanted too. Maybe Niji is the one making the decisions who gets these sponsorships and they keep fucking her over? Because heaven knows she would have loved for all of these crossovers to occur given the power to do so.
The Sanrio sponsorship was literally just Lazulight (the founding wave) and Luxiem (I don't think I need to explain this). They were picked for those reasons AFAIK.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will probably meet Iroquois Pliskin today

Koronesuki

X-Potato

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Giga schizo rrat with no basis on reality
but its kinda wierd that those 3 are getting a Hyte collab but Selen hasnt, considering she has posted before about a personal branded one being a goal of hers, albeit personally instead of commercialy

Someone high up at Niji has to hate her. Nothing else makes sense at this point.

soap suds

The Sanrio sponsorship was literally just Lazulight (the founding wave) and Luxiem (I don't think I need to explain this). They were picked for those reasons AFAIK.
Like Saturnus said, the people picked for the Sanrio collab were chosen because they were the biggest waves, not based on who wanted it. Lazulight and Luxiem are the most popular wave wise, so if you wanted a group to sell, it would make sense to pick those two. Obsydia just doesn't sell well as a group despite the members selling well solo (I think Selen is one of the livers with the most solo merch), so I'd have to guess that's why they weren't picked. I guess you could argue that the company should push her to do more collabs, but again, sponsors come to Niji with livers already in mind.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
As someone that doesn't like Vshojo, they are already better than they were before. But yes, that would make probably be enough to take me from disliking them to indifference. I'd probably still never watch them because I have tons of other chuubas to watch instead.

I don't trust any of the original crew (except for Hajime, as I know nothing about her, and keep forgetting she exists).

So long as they're around, I have a negative overall view of VShojo.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She usually makes these kinds of tweets when others get sponsors she wants. She made a similar one about wanting to get sponsored by Razor when it was revealed Fulgur and Maria were getting sponsored. I do think it's weird, but I don't think this one is on Niji. The livers have said that sponsors will approach them/ask for them and Niji will just approve it. Personally, I think that's one reason Selen wanted to do BiliBili streaming. Maria got approached a lot once she started streaming on there and interacting with VR members.
Its just kinda wierd ngl, Hyte is a brand that panders to E-sports and they wierdly didnt approach the one vtuber who has built a brand around her FPS skills, Rosemi fits because of her Tekken autism but i dunno, i dont want to come off as shitting on either Elira or Enna because they probably wouldnt be a factor in Selen being passed up, its just strange and the timing does seem kinda suspect, but that is pretty rraty i must admit

To be fair none of their Holo Collabs are ApexFags besides Ame, but the nogging is just jogging ngl

Horo7618

No one in particular

soap suds

Its just kinda wierd ngl, Hyte is a brand that panders to E-sports and they wierdly didnt approach the one vtuber who has built a brand around her FPS skills, Rosemi fits because of her Tekken autism but i dunno, i dont want to come off as shitting on either Elira or Enna because they probably wouldnt be a factor in Selen being passed up, its just strange and the timing does seem kinda suspect, but that is pretty rraty i must admit
Oh, I agree that it's weird that she doesn't have a PC case. Like you said, the only one who really makes sense is Rosemi. Enna I can kind of see because she's been shown to sell well with girls and maybe Hyte wants to sell to girl gamers, but I'm not too sure. As for the timing, I think the PC cases were always going to be shown at Anime Impulse, so I would say it was just unfortunate timing. I mean, you can rrat and say they are showcasing the PCs as a fuck you to Selen, but I don't think the organizers would be able to get the Hyte stuff to the con and set everything up in time for it to make sense. Or maybe they can, I don't know.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
. I mean, you can rrat and say they are showcasing the PCs as a fuck you to Selen, but I don't think the organizers would be able to get the Hyte stuff to the con and set everything up in time for it to make sense. Or maybe they can, I don't know.
Oh with how much it takes to schedule designs, tooling (i guess this is just a repurposed case tho) and marketing materials i heavily doubt its a specific fuck you to Selen just to make it clear, but the timing is just kinda shit in hindsight

If she didnt have the cover debacle it would just be kinda meh, but this just piled in a bit more straws on the Camel's Back imho

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Airi's (german, not korean) birthday stream

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
forgive me if im mistaken but who silver was referring to was not only never really proven but there was zero evidence as to who as well.

we never even figured out if she meant another talent or one or one of the higher ups or even gunrun himself?
I'm not going to trawl the archive to argue over fucking vshithole, but I recall very clearly that Silvervale implied the talents were the problem. She mentioned that they publicly spoke of unity and friendship, but in private acted nothing of the sort.

Who used to be the first person that circled the wagons whenever Vshitshow had a drama going on, again? At least until FalseflagD got on the payroll.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is being a squid and being a kid back in Splatoon 2
Shes got the power once again

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

SNOW

(is this how Gatorade is made?)

Customer service face

blackjack12345

just like the Froot drama from anthime, looks like Vshojo is at it again silencing small time YT content creators.
1705175886831.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
forgive me if im mistaken but who silver was referring to was not only never really proven but there was zero evidence as to who as well.

we never even figured out if she meant another talent or one or one of the higher ups or even gunrun himself?
Best we got for mouse and Silver is they hadn't talked for I think she said 7 months? Unless it was business related so I don't think that constitutes silver calling her a cunt

So before wolf time a sad thing happened. As you all know I use fanart for thumbnails, and credit in the description. Well the other day I was restocking art in my clip memo on my phone and I was noticing that a lot of the art was commissioned by this guy

Now I had that link to use the art for the thumbnail today but now I can't use it. Why? Because I decided that I wanted to shout out a couple prominent sources of my thumbnails on Twitter, and make it clear I was sourcing them in the description so I tweeted out my appreciation, and apparently he blocked me for it
I hate that people won't just talk that shit out literally all he had to do was tell me not to and I would have compiled. Plus why the fuck would you post it publicly if you cared so much about where it gets used?

So I deleted my tweet and probably won't do that again

So that shitty thing out of the way

🐺 Time

Airi Sings that one ballad from Twilight

This thumbnail was commissioned by the other guy I initially thanked in my tweet. He either didn't see it or just did not feel the need to block me over it

Edit: that's interesting I can see the envoid art in this post even tho I'm blocked when I click it takes me to the block screen

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm not going to trawl the archive to argue over fucking vshithole, but I recall very clearly that Silvervale implied the talents were the problem. She mentioned that they publicly spoke of unity and friendship, but in private acted nothing of the sort.

Who used to be the first person that circled the wagons whenever Vshitshow had a drama going on, again? At least until FalseflagD got on the payroll.
Source:Trust me bro I'm not asking you to go back and verify but there are also plenty of reasons to take issue with Vsho without needing to rely on one vague statement from a talent having a woman moment at the same time.

all we had to go on was that she did consider them a friend who then ghosted them in discord dm's.

Which even i laughed at silver for i'm sure there was more to it but still that is some weak shit.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
just like the Froot drama from anthime, looks like Vshojo is at it again silencing small time YT content creators.
View attachment 61558
I would take this with a HEAVY grain of salt. Known Mysta/K9 anti Rebecca has been trolling /vt/ with any out of context clip they can get and has had stuff shit down if I remember right. Below is the info dump I made about her on the knwo schizo thread.
Rebecca/Horayo/FemcelPrime/Tengatron/K9 Schizo/Mystake Schizo/Dosupepe/rbc123/Bananamuffin/Fancy Kat
Crazy femcel superfan turned Mysta/K9 anti-schizo. The following 2 screenshots sum up her sanity best.
image.png

image.png

Relevant data dump about her in the image below:
1703197066706425.png

image.png

image.png

Info below -
image.png

Saved audio of her - https://files.catbox.moe/0dnnwo.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom