"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Gentlemen I bring you genuine schizoid content

Tubedude

i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
Yes, instead of just occasionally watching a vod or two, I'd go to occasionally catching one of Matara's or Henya's streams live. Not a big change in the whole scheme of things to be fair, but it would be a change.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I just like it because it had the minecraft "building" but with way more features, combat with guns, stuff to go beat/loot, and major impromptu collab potential with random hololive girls. Imo there's no other game that's been able to replicate it.

I am hoping someone plays this. Its probably gonna be a crap game, but it might be funny crap.

1705170937222.png
1705171018555.png

1705171555170.png

Edit: I just checked, its in early access and Pvp hasn't been added yet.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am hoping someone plays this. Its probably gonna be a crap game, but it might be funny crap.

View attachment 61546View attachment 61547

i hope they do get perms for this iirc early on they played the fuck out of the previous game, craftopia before switching full bore to Minecraft, i know theres a popular clip of early Gen5 Hololive teasing polka for her sleepy voice

i dont think Aloe was even graduated when this was live (EDIT: She was, but just barely, under a week after her graduation)

soap suds

Like Pomu said during yesterday's stream, the mv is still being worked on, so the release will be moved to Wednesday. She told us to give her and her team some grace and that they're working very hard on it. She's been there for moral support as well.

Elira, Enna, and Rosemi are getting PC cases and they will be showcased at AI.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Like Pomu said during yesterday's stream, the mv is still being worked on, so the release will be moved to Wednesday. She told us to give her and her team some grace and that they're working very hard on it. She's been there for moral support as well.

Giga schizo rrat with no basis on reality
but its kinda wierd that those 3 are getting a Hyte collab but Selen hasnt, considering she has posted before about a personal branded one being a goal of hers, albeit personally instead of commercialy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?
Yeah pretty much, can't watch any Vshojo collab without risking that cheating :WHORE!!!: being in there, but they'd still have to make interesting content at the end of the day. Doesn't matter who they have in their ranks if all they're going to do is react streams.

soap suds

Giga schizo rrat with no basis on reality
but its kinda wierd that those 3 are getting a Hyte collab but Selen hasnt, considering she has posted before about a personal branded one being a goal of hers, albeit personally instead of commercialy

She usually makes these kinds of tweets when others get sponsors she wants. She made a similar one about wanting to get sponsored by Razor when it was revealed Fulgur and Maria were getting sponsored. I do think it's weird, but I don't think this one is on Niji. The livers have said that sponsors will approach them/ask for them and Niji will just approve it. Personally, I think that's one reason Selen wanted to do BiliBili streaming. Maria got approached a lot once she started streaming on there and interacting with VR members.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

View attachment 61546View attachment 61547

View attachment 61550

Edit: I just checked, its in early axcess and Pvp hasn't been added yet.

Kirsche has had early access, and has been given the go ahead to stream it on Jan 16th at 3 AM EST (from what she said on her previous stream, all of this could change of course)

She can't give out much information before the embargo is lifted, but she says that although the game has scuff (for being in early access), she played it for a solid ~8 hours straight

She's also trying to get Pippa to collab with her and play it, which would require her figuring out how multiplayer works, and for Pippa to respond to her DMs

I've played the developers previous game, Craftopia, so I am fully expecting it to have performance issues, but a solid gameplay loop, similar to what Kirsche has said

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
Get rid of Froot and change the person behind Zentreya (Shame to have the model go to waste). Those two things would greatly influence my opinion of Vshojo. Maybe change Melody's name so people stop calling her Mel, that would be a bonus.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kronii being an unofficial Saberface has been one of three reasons I liked her since day one. :BijouBijou:

She's purposefully misrepresenting the Hogwarts shitshow as "her" fans turning on Henya.

Anyone of the V HOE Sho sleeper cell wants to know why I don't watch their shit?
THIS IS WHY

This fucking gaslighting and straight up lying BULLSHIT.

Silvervale was right, bubblegirl is a fucking cunt. Just cheap dramabaiting so that somebody, ANYBODY pays attention to her, because if she isn't winning an award, getting a new outfit, or stirring shit, no one cares about Ironmouse. Jodia cabrona.

You can tophat me, doesn't mean I'm not right.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Architectural :nuts::architect:
forgive me if im mistaken but who silver was referring to was not only never really proven but there was zero evidence as to who as well.

we never even figured out if she meant another talent or one or one of the higher ups or even gunrun himself?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She usually makes these kinds of tweets when others get sponsors she wants. She made a similar one about wanting to get sponsored by Razor when it was revealed Fulgur and Maria were getting sponsored. I do think it's weird, but I don't think this one is on Niji. The livers have said that sponsors will approach them/ask for them and Niji will just approve it. Personally, I think that's one reason Selen wanted to do BiliBili streaming. Maria got approached a lot once she started streaming on there and interacting with VR members.
Isn't it weird for PC equipment companies to not approach the biggest gamer (I think?) in the company for sponsorship?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is still a new industry but not so new that we haven't figured out a few business models that work. Maybe it's time to not try to get cutesy and experimental anymore when talents' plans and careers are on the line.
I think they should've seen the bait and switch coming when "100% to the talent" was a thing, if people get dollar bills in their eyes and fall for scams then that's their fault.
Not everyone wanted to be associated with their previous internet persona, is this like a westoid thing because from what I've seen so far most JP VTubers are very secretive about their past activity and would prefer to start fresh rather than having to carry the baggage they have from their previous incarnation
(I said most because we all know not every jp vtubers are That secretive lol)

It seems like the english community side doesn't really mind much about it, some even make funny teases if they feel like it (and not to mention the retarded VTuber vs IRL trend which are kind of popular among english VTubers as well)
This whole debacle kinda strengthens my theory that ironlung has stake in vshojo, why does she care so much except to profit off of her poach's previous popularity? The whole "burn your previous persona" thing is a thing that gives the agencies power, and it counteracts the "No replacing VAs" thing that gives the talents power, if the company has too much power, it fucks the talent over, if the talent has too much power, it makes companies unprofitable.
its more so than the fact that most of the loud ones are bandwagons with egos the size of a mountain that would want to say "hey i did this/i did that" rather than start anew

and i fucking swear mouse saying this of all people just goes to show how disconnected the twitch audience are to the magic that made people like the Vtubing medium in the first place and it actually infuriates me since many people follow her and see her as a role model

you wont see any vtubers in holo or every other company that had talents with prior streaming experience gloat on the fact that they did these set of things prior to them going into the big league because for them its experience and not a tantamount of their efforts as a creator

really goes to show whos the actual chuubas are rather than some grifters who were blessed with chances to be one rather than those who actually deserve it
I can't believe I'm agreeing so much with a SEAmonkey...
I don't like vshojo because it doesn't embody what I like about vtubing, that's it. If all agencies were like vshojo then I wouldn't care about vtubers because they'd just be streamers with gimmicks. To me they're the equivalent of anime dub VAs or Roosterteeth, a lesser, westoid version of nip media that will eventually become pozzed by western bullshit.

The nips aren't perfect and their media also stagnates, but that's more because of corporate autism rather than twitter.

UberSoldat

Pomu is at this con too. It's going to be hard to watch.......................................

Limkin

Move to youtube. That's the most serious answer I can give. I watch Sleepy's VODs but I never watch her streams

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Find it odd that she ends the attacking fans part with the dayo. I'm probably just reading into it too much, but that, to me, implies that Henya is getting some flak from some Pikamee fans for becoming Henya. I find it hard to believe real fans of Pikamee would still go after Henya now because she has barely changed, if at all. The only case I can see are people who were super casual fans of Pikamee and vicious haters of Vshojo.

I can see the case where prior fans attack Kuro/Mysta, Rushia/Nazuna, or even Kson/Coco, but alluding to Pikamee/Henya feels odd to me.
I used to watch Pikamee's VODs pretty often but I dropped her entirely after she joined the Babylon company. Part of it was due to my disdain for vshitshow but for the most part it was because of a combination of twitch garbage and react content trash.
Nah, it's still Twitch cancer. Purging Froot and ironlung wouldn't help (though if you removed them, how much of vshitshow would be left anyway)?

MyName

Purging Froot and ironlung wouldn't help (though if you removed them, how much of vshitshow would be left anyway)?
You would still have Hime.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I know everyone else is focused on Selen here but I feel like if you need to have a Rosemi or Enna Case you're probably a fuckin femboy wearing thighhighs and getting pegged. Famelira are the least gay of the three.
Source: Rosebuds and Aloupeeps are either really wholesome or absolute FREAKS. No inbetween.

Bronze

Nah, it's still Twitch cancer. Purging Froot and ironlung wouldn't help (though if you removed them, how much of vshitshow would be left anyway)?
I think Froot is easily replacable with Niji talents. Selen by herself could replace her as she also plays Apex. You will lose her singing but I'm sure some singer talent will be found. Ironmouse isn't replacable. Vshojo without Ironmouse is HoloEN without Myth, at least in terms of impact

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom