"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
The amount of shit Kson got for joining Vshojo suggests it's not purely a sisters phenomenon. Some person just love the blue dorito or rainbow fish more than they love the talent, and that's a shame.
The both Holos that ended up in Vshojo are a special case:
Kson literally said that she was going to do "amazing things" she wasnt allowed to do before in her debut
FAST FOWARD: almost 3 years Kson has released more statements than doing anything relevant related to Vtubing
Also she didnt stop at talking only about Holo: do i have to refresh your memory of the time she talked about Nijisanji being the ones who blacklisted her from the JP Server Events????
A dozen off people hates Mikeneko: there its not need to explain

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kson literally said that she was going to do "amazing things" she wasnt allowed to do before in her debut
FAST FOWARD: almost 3 years Kson has released more statements than doing anything relevant related to Vtubing

I don't know, I think starring as herself in a yakuza game is a pretty big deal.
OK not "starring" but you get my point.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
The bau baus posted their thumbnail for the big lethal company collab, looks like a good lineup:
wgIkiitqSR8-HQ.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

:BijouBijou:
MatsuLap LoL

Velkoz ADC is actually viable retarded but viable. W/E provide good clear if you can get a support who can make up for using your abilities to wave clear.

Also scary because Velkoz loses it's one major weakness being very gankable.

Source:I used to play Vekoz bot with some success.

Big Downside and very risky tho.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The bau baus posted their thumbnail for the big lethal company collab, looks like a good lineup:
Is it just me or is Lethal Company getting a bit too much play? It seems fun to play but is pretty mediocre to watch.....

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Velkoz ADC is actually viable retarded but viable. W/E provide good clear if you can get a support who can make up for using your abilities to wave clear.

Also scary because Velkoz loses it's one major weakness being very gankable.

Source:I used to play Vekoz bot with some success.

Big Downside and very risky tho.
But Matsuri only likes to play Seraphine :BijouBijou:?
Its any good?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also she didnt stop at talking only about Holo: do i have to refresh your memory of the time she talked about Nijisanji being the ones who blacklisted her from the JP Server Events????
A dozen off people hates Mikeneko: there its not need to explain
Kson should be commended for being geniuenly thoughtful when she interacts with other JP indies, iirc she gave a shoutout to HighPing Monaca, and gave an entire old streaming setup to this one JP indie that lost her home in a flood, i think in that way she has done some good things for the vtubing scene, i think her ARK server is a staple too

I think she is definetly a bit of a pillar within niche circles, but a better pillar than most are

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
If Froot left vshojo that basically leave the company without any problems

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
As someone that doesn't like Vshojo, they are already better than they were before. But yes, that would make probably be enough to take me from disliking them to indifference. I'd probably still never watch them because I have tons of other chuubas to watch instead.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
But Matsuri only likes to play Seraphine :BijouBijou:?
Its any good?
somewhat. Seraphine has the CC to keep people off Velkoz and even a heal which is nice. downside is she can't really force disengagements or take damage for Velkoz like say Alister or Leona can.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Is it just me or is Lethal Company getting a bit too much play? It seems fun to play but is pretty mediocre to watch.....
I think rust needs to come back but they won't do it. :botanshrug:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You haven't seen the takeuchi same face syndrome then
Kronii being an unofficial Saberface has been one of three reasons I liked her since day one. :BijouBijou:
I can see the case where prior fans attack Kuro/Mysta, Rushia/Nazuna, or even Kson/Coco, but alluding to Pikamee/Henya feels odd to me.
She's purposefully misrepresenting the Hogwarts shitshow as "her" fans turning on Henya.

Anyone of the V HOE Sho sleeper cell wants to know why I don't watch their shit?
THIS IS WHY

This fucking gaslighting and straight up lying BULLSHIT.

Silvervale was right, bubblegirl is a fucking cunt. Just cheap dramabaiting so that somebody, ANYBODY pays attention to her, because if she isn't winning an award, getting a new outfit, or stirring shit, no one cares about Ironmouse. Jodia cabrona.

You can tophat me, doesn't mean I'm not right.:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
View attachment 61543

Wow she has.... filled up in the right places I think

View attachment 61544
Architectural :nuts::architect:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think rust needs to come back but they won't do it. :botanshrug:
never forget the endless rrats over ame saying bitch and the eternal salt of a bunch of retarded menhera woman playing an ounce of competitive vidya

If they organised it like the VCR Rust/GTA server it would be kino, instead of salt we could have Yuri voice pack cartels again and the most retarded/funny e-prostitution rings ever

Shame the penis haver autism would make it JP/ID/EN only

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Yeah, its like phasmophobia, it was great when it was new and none of them knew it that well, lots of funny fuck ups and scares. The more they play it the more familiar it gets, and games like LC and Phasmo aren't actually super interesting. Among Us is actually better if it isn't played too often.

niggaphil

Quite rare to see my Romanian wife to schizo talking about cum ice-cream:

:smugselen:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
never forget the endless rrats over ame saying bitch and the eternal salt of a bunch of retarded menhera woman playing an ounce of competitive vidya
I just like it because it had the minecraft "building" but with way more features, combat with guns, stuff to go beat/loot, and major impromptu collab potential with random hololive girls. Imo there's no other game that's been able to replicate it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That sums it for me. Mel can be a whore but that's okay because she's upfront about it, and she's a great entertainer stuck with a coomer audience, just need a bit more of courage to switch styles. Ironlung can be a basic, ignorant, wannabe white bitch all she wants, she's tied to a bed with a kid that will probably hate her for life so that's enough punishment. Froot being fired/let go would clean up the slate for me so I could share comedic VShojo moments without the voice in the back saying "there's a literal scammer there, you're presenting her to new people, don't do that".

Unmedicated women collab in Lethal Company with Ryona, Nikkei and two others I don't know about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom