"Butt! Not hole! Hey! You understand, right? Right?"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Mizuki currently live and doing a duet karaoke with Hibiki.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Crazy Chama's collab

Layla and her addiction to Reverse: 1999

Yeah, she's definitely a Kiara fan. Every time I tried to watch Kiara, I'd see her play like an hour or 2 at most and then zatsu for 4 more hours.
Strongly disagree. Yes, Kiara's stream chatting part is long enough, but she plays more longer before that. I just checked out a dozen of her game streams and never once has the post-game chat lasted longer than a third of the time of the game itself. Like 3-4-6 hour of gaming and 1-1.5-2 hours of chatting.
Protected mode. Like a huge pussy.

Edit: https://m.twitch.tv/vanyavelveteen/videos?filter=all
Oof. I actually feel a little bad for them. Hours of gameplay per stream, and not a single one reaches ten viewers. Half of them have zero. I can see why they need to try and stir up drama.
Screenshot-2024-01-13-01-48-56-74-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
Of course, if you streaming like this, you won't even get viewers on YouTube, let alone Twitch.
vivaldi_iq66F7kI1m.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Panko is looking for English phrase submissions for a stream:

If you have any strange English phrases to ruin Panko's English vocabulary, now's the time to submit them.

What did Lia mean by this?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Ironmouse hates the fact that corpo vtubers that graduate can't acknowledge their accomplishments in last lives publicly

Also mentioned being angry that some fans would turn on a Vtuber in their new life and ended that part saying "it's crazy dayo!"

Not everyone wanted to be associated with their previous internet persona, is this like a westoid thing because from what I've seen so far most JP VTubers are very secretive about their past activity and would prefer to start fresh rather than having to carry the baggage they have from their previous incarnation
(I said most because we all know not every jp vtubers are That secretive lol)

It seems like the english community side doesn't really mind much about it, some even make funny teases if they feel like it (and not to mention the retarded VTuber vs IRL trend which are kind of popular among english VTubers as well)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not everyone wanted to be associated with their previous internet persona, is this like a westoid thing because from what I've seen so far most JP VTubers are very secretive about their past activity and would prefer to start fresh rather than having to carry the baggage they have from their previous incarnation

It seems like the english community side doesn't really mind much about it, some even make funny teases if they feel like it (and not to mention the retarded VTuber vs IRL trend which are kind of popular among english VTubers as well)
its more so than the fact that most of the loud ones are bandwagons with egos the size of a mountain that would want to say "hey i did this/i did that" rather than start anew

and i fucking swear mouse saying this of all people just goes to show how disconnected the twitch audience are to the magic that made people like the Vtubing medium in the first place and it actually infuriates me since many people follow her and see her as a role model

you wont see any vtubers in holo or every other company that had talents with prior streaming experience gloat on the fact that they did these set of things prior to them going into the big league because for them its experience and not a tantamount of their efforts as a creator

really goes to show whos the actual chuubas are rather than some grifters who were blessed with chances to be one rather than those who actually deserve it

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Bronze

I think she means the ones who want to acknowledge but can't. I understand her not getting it fully, because her IP is ancient by average Vtuber standards, her corp is pretty lax in slip ups like Kson calling Henya pikamee, Matara and Kuro stuff etc and she can walk away with her model.

I guess she thinks "If my corp had taken my avatar, I wouldn't want to start from scratch and act like I didn't achieve things I've done" and projects it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Birthday 🎉

Merch for this year :pikayabai:

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Da boss

Oh right not sure if anyone posted it but context

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Limkin

I guess she thinks "If my corp had taken my avatar, I wouldn't want to start from scratch and act like I didn't achieve things I've done" and projects it.
Her corpo didn't entirely fund her career, she is changing her models every week or so, no one is busting their ass off or start streaming in general with dreams of making it to Vshojo, and her "content" is just react streaming. She is, for all intends and purposes, a fleshtuber with an anime avatar. If she was hot she would 100% use a camera and only plug in avatar when too lazy to do makeup. Making it into Hololive is a sign of acknowledgement of your previous work, you don't have to brag about it on streams after you already were hired, everyone just kind of assumes you were awesome.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Not everyone wanted to be associated with their previous internet persona

Tell me about it
If it wasnt for the JP rules of no telling everyone what you did under other Persona Mikeneko wouldnt be able to comeback
I understand why people dont like it but there are dozens of people that dont wanna bee associated with their past even if their outcome was mostly positive

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Ironmouse hates the fact that corpo vtubers that graduate can't acknowledge their accomplishments in last lives publicly

Also mentioned being angry that some fans would turn on a Vtuber in their new life and ended that part saying "it's crazy dayo!"

Get back in your bubble Ironlung. Everyone ends up knowing who you were anyway. Also it's part of the fun, but I guess clout goblins wouldn't understand that.

She probably bought shitload of stocks of the company so now she can cringe them by saying womp womp in the meetings

Awoogers

Her corpo didn't entirely fund her career, she is changing her models every week or so, no one is busting their ass off or start streaming in general with dreams of making it to Vshojo, and her "content" is just react streaming. She is, for all intends and purposes, a fleshtuber with an anime avatar. If she was hot she would 100% use a camera and only plug in avatar when too lazy to do makeup. Making it into Hololive is a sign of acknowledgement of your previous work, you don't have to brag about it on streams after you already were hired, everyone just kind of assumes you were awesome.
yeah if she wasnt a bubble girl shed be probably a fucking puerto rican pokimane for all that I care

And if I'm being honest if it wasn't for her being a bubble girl I doubt people would want to give her their time of the day nor attention

Which sucks for her mind you but if she did everything else and do cool and unique things to diversify her content which would then ignite that drive and passion that indies have for vtubing which would then freshen up the competition making it a healthy environment for people to be in because let's be real she has the grasp on the twitch scene and many people regard her as their role model and if she did that it would be her legacy and it would etch her name as one of the people who left a mark in the medium

But then she did everything but that and says these things that would probably become one of her echo chambers because shes a "pitiful girl who has a disease" kind of thing which makes me mati because it kind of kills the magic that made people love vtubing in the first place because this will inevitably bring in tourists who will be very loud than the vast majority who are here since then

And honestly her pity party is getting old now it's like it's the only thing that keeps her relevant

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

So how's your daughter doing, Ironmouse?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Tubedude

yeah if she wasnt a bubble girl shed be probably a fucking puerto rican pokimane for all that I care

And if I'm being honest if it wasn't for her being a bubble girl I doubt people would want to give her their time of the day nor attention

Which sucks for her mind you but if she did everything else and do cool and unique things to diversify her content which would then ignite that drive and passion that indies have for vtubing which would then freshen up the competition making it a healthy environment for people to be in because let's be real she has the grasp on the twitch scene and many people regard her as their role model and if she did that it would be her legacy and it would etch her name as one of the people who left a mark in the medium

But then she did everything but that and says these things that would probably become one of her echo chambers because shes a "pitiful girl who has a disease" kind of thing which makes me mati because it kind of kills the magic that made people love vtubing in the first place because this will inevitably bring in tourists who will be very loud than the vast majority who are here since then

And honestly her pity party is getting old now it's like it's the only thing that keeps her relevant
If she wasn't a bubble girl she would likely be a full time mom of a batch of screaming kids with a possible side gig of being an opera singer and be nowhere near as involved in online stuff as she is now.

We know she already had a kid before her condition got to where she needed to be bubbled, if she was fully healthy I doubt she would have stopped at one.

Awoogers

If she wasn't a bubble girl she would likely be a full time mom of a batch of screaming kids with a possible side gig of being an opera singer and be nowhere near as involved in online stuff as she is now.

We know she already had a kid before her condition got to where she needed to be bubbled, if she was fully healthy I doubt she would have stopped at one.
Which makes it really infuriating as well because she's been in this scene for too long yet she's somehow the one with little to no knowledge of it

Koronesuki

X-Potato
A corporation invests a bunch of resources in a talent before debut, of course a white person wants to take advantage of this without any consideration of their benefactor just to benefit themselves.
Did you just call Ironmouse a white person? Just because Lia is white, that doesn't mean that all Puerto Ricans are.

Tell me about it
If it wasnt for the JP rules of no telling everyone what you did under other Persona Mikeneko wouldnt be able to comeback
I understand why people dont like it but there are dozens of people that dont wanna bee associated with their past even if their outcome was mostly positive

Are you joking? No one wants to be associated with her previous persona more than Mikeneko does. Her current model is just a pink Rushia. If she was allowed to say who she was, she'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom