"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
EXPT dropped a new massive VCR GTA clip

- Aki and the Pizza gang were my favorite's for this server. Also, notice that some of the cutest die the dumbest ways

Ganneko will explain TouPea Christmas songs which are wildly popular

- Ponpoko in general is so "Japanese" in content it's nice when I can get the humor. This some history of vtubing content too

Kson is a treasure but thank god for Choco

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I like this lore: Raden is Future Makora

niggaphil

Posted in Live section, but I think it is worth posting here as well:
Lia, Airi and Uruka having cheese eating stream

Also Uruka: I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it

:fishmandispair::fishmandispair::fishmandispair:

Mehk

Looks like someone made a call out essay...as making the post the person privated their tweets.
edit:

the jist of the essay was that Gin and one of her friends Jazz are alt-right/abelist/racist/transphobe etc etc etc, and if you follow or do anything with them you promote that behavior and are giving them a platform and the usual spiel.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
did we ever learn why he went missing?
I think it was health-related and then something to do with college or finals. Atleast thats what someone told me after I asked about it. He disappeared for like 2 months.

All deleted?

TLDR: this retard joined Roza's discord some time ago and since Roza mainly lets anyone and everyone join, people she didnt like joined the Discord and this is some sort of guilt by association post to try to get some kind of clout and pitty follows. So she decided to write a 1200 word long Tweet calling out Roza and Jazz for enabling all of this without providing any sort of evidence or actually saying anything of value. Then she just privated her account.

Honestly, this is why I hate Discord. You have to be moderating that shit 24/7. The day you dont, some retard starts posting CP or another starts saying sus shit that a 3rd party will then blame on the owner.

Protected mode. Like a huge pussy.
Goes to show you how much they believe what they said. Its all clout farming bullshit.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
All deleted?
Protected mode. Like a huge pussy.

Edit: https://m.twitch.tv/vanyavelveteen/videos?filter=all
Oof. I actually feel a little bad for them. Hours of gameplay per stream, and not a single one reaches ten viewers. Half of them have zero. I can see why they need to try and stir up drama.
Screenshot-2024-01-13-01-48-56-74-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
During her MGS4 stream still ongoing right now, she made an offhand comment after a song ended on the ipod, larping a radio announcer and giving the station as 104.5 FM. Now, sure it could be just the first number that came to mind randomly, but is it more likely that she simply called to mind a radio station she knows and/or has heard of? Given 104.5 is a Toronto radio station... :smugina:

Oof. I actually feel a little bad for them. Hours of gameplay per stream, and not a single one reaches ten viewers. Half of them have zero. I can see why they need to try and stir up drama.
Screenshot-2024-01-13-01-48-56-74-e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

To be fair, imagine watching COD.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
During her MGS4 stream still ongoing right now, she made an offhand comment after a song ended on the ipod, larping a radio announcer and giving the station as 104.5 FM. Now, sure it could be just the first number that came to mind randomly, but is it more likely that she simply called to mind a radio station she knows and/or has heard of? Given 104.5 is a Toronto radio station... :smugina:
>Bro doesn't know how radios work

Thanks for telling us all you live around Toronto

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

To be fair, imagine watching COD.
Vtubers playing COD is usually pretty great. They're so fucking bad at it that it becomes a comedy.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
>Bro doesn't know how radios work

Thanks for telling us all you live around Toronto

Radio stations also have broadcast presence on satellite television networks, especially when the same telecom company owns the radio station and the satellite network.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Something weird happened this morning with a small agency with two vtubers and two fleshtubers (!) called VSOUR. A talent quit with a blacktext accusing them of unspecific abuse:

VSOUR has since apparently DFEd. Twitter account: gone. Web site: gone (Google archive from yesterday). Instagram: gone.

Trying to look in to what has happened here. Anyone know anything?

I'm going to post retards fighting because that's one of the few things Twitter is good for.

The person telling Miko to zip her hole is completely right. Most of her content is drama and engagement bait. I wish I had the time to compile a lot more stuff on her in a separate thread, but there's years worth of it now and she gets into something retarded almost every week.

Allegedly sucking dick for weed, trying to feign her own murder, wishing for people to get swatted. Girlie has done it all at this point.

Miko (1).png
Miko (2).png
Miko (3).png
Miko (4).png
Miko (5).png
Miko (6).png
Miko (7).png
Miko (8).png
Miko (9).png
Miko (10).png
Miko (11).png
Miko (12).png
Miko (13).png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm going to post retards fighting because that's one of the few things Twitter is good for.

The person telling Miko to zip her hole is completely right. Most of her content is drama and engagement bait. I wish I had the time to compile a lot more stuff on her in a separate thread, but there's years worth of it now and she gets into something retarded almost every week.

Allegedly sucking dick for weed, trying to feign her own murder, wishing for people to get swatted. Girlie has done it all at this point.

If you're interested in seeing more of this. Some guy made a mega thread concerning miko. As your usual twitter bullshit there is a serious lack of proof of work but idk still worth a shot.

Edit : sorry its that one

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This got recommended to me after a year
Still gives me a chuckle

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

EDIT: Having issues with youtube at the moment so she privated the stream until the issue is fixed. In the meantime Tsukushi Aria is singing.

Some new lore from yesterday's Gartic Phone stream.

Contradictory lore as well.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

If you're interested in seeing more of this. Some guy made a mega thread concerning miko. As your usual twitter bullshit there is a serious lack of proof of work but idk still worth a shot.

Edit : sorry its that one

I had forgotten about Akuma Miko from last time she was sperging out on Twitter over some other stupid shit.

A 10-day-old clip popped up on my YT recommendations. Somewhat wholesome. She makes it seem like Nina wasn't really having a good time over at Kurosanji.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bella singing the night away

While riko is currently dying

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu will be playing Resident Evil remake in a day or so. I can't believe my oshi is tickling my autism bone:BijouBijou:

Top Bottom