"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats interesting. I dont know if it is the same for hololive but holostars needs perms to raid/redirect to stars jp. All stars EN decided to raid Fuma but some dont have perms to raid him so they had to raid Hakka who has the perms to raid Fuma.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
ALL VTUBERS ARE MENHERA AND WOMEN! (or men pretending to be women)
But not all vtubers are nominated for Menhera talent of the year :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Victoria with more MGS 4.

I really hope the MGS Master Collection Vol 2 has MGS4 on it and it doesn't stay locked to the PS3.

It seems like EN is in their FFXIV arc again. The newest addition to the group is Elira, so she might show up after AI rehearsals are done and if she's in the mood.

I'm sure it'll just quietly get dropped again for another year.

Hexa is still having a woman moment, so no stream tonight.

uuuuu I miss Hexa :faunacry:

You know, there's something you could do that'd take care of that issue. :smugpipi:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Thats interesting. I dont know if it is the same for hololive but holostars needs perms to raid/redirect to stars jp. All stars EN decided to raid Fuma but some dont have perms to raid him so they had to raid Hakka who has the perms to raid Fuma.
Youtube raids work like that. It's a whitelist system. If you aren't specifically whitelisted by your target you can't raid. Hakka must be whitelisted for Fuma.

You can turn the whitelist off, a lot of corpo streamers have, I think notably Mori and Kiara have it off after they participated in the Youtube Music Weekend.

Negzana

ALL VTUBERS ARE MENHERA AND WOMEN! (or men pretending to be women)
Hey if you ignore the doll and BL obsession Suisei is fairly normal and not menhera

and if you ignore the brain damage and streaming autism so is Kaela too

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I haven't seen any HoloEN member raid a HoloJP before, as far as I have seen EN can only raid ID and ID can only raid EN, the only times they have not raided another member is when they don't have another EN or ID streaming.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hey if you ignore the doll and BL obsession Suisei is fairly normal and not menhera

and if you ignore the brain damage and streaming autism so is Kaela too
You forgot that suisei is one bad camping trip away from becoming a psychotic axe murderer...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I haven't seen any HoloEN member raid a HoloJP before, as far as I have seen EN can only raid ID and ID can only raid EN, the only times they have not raided another member is when they don't have another EN or ID streaming.
Bijou has raided Luna in the past.

Nerissa also recently raided a collab between marine ànd okayu

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nerissa also recently raided a collab between marine ànd okayu

The sweet laughter of two prime hags... MY FUCKING LEGSS, THEY ARE KNEELING ON THEIR OWN!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bijou has raided Luna in the past.
Nerissa also recently raided a collab between marine and okayu
then I guess some members don't want to mess with the settings or just don't want other members to raid them. :botanshrug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
then I guess some members don't want to mess with the settings or just don't want other members to raid them. :botanshrug:
A lot of the EN girls are shy introverts + they stream much less then advent so yeah they probably just dont want to bother with it

Lord Umbra

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shilling one of the OGs playing BG3 with a very questionable thumbnail choice GODDAMN :irysisadork:

That's a Vampirella cosplay. Certified Hag status.

Clip tax: Ember brought up another insecurity of Dizzy's

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

frz

Timezone is the bigger separator . The EN girl usually finished before any HoloJP streams are up.
IIRC those 2 stream bijou/nerissa raided was the JP girls randomly decided to do a morning stream those days.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
in my defense, she posted her announcement way later than the other two so lol
looks like it'll be a relay that ends with area15 collab

And she's perfect just like that :sanasmile:
Yeah and it's honestly cute when toko and sui bond over it

Like that one collab years ago where she blew through I think 2 credit cards trying to get her favorite character in ensemble stars which led to inui suggesting to use her card instead

Top Bottom