"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

diethylether

bird molecule

Bronze

Eimi's early and playing a horror game from the looks of it

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Any 40k nerds on this site should really tune into today's Mozu stream:

EDIT:
View attachment 61487
:sanasmile:

> Ultrasmurf
Justified since it's Space Marine and playing as the definitive Ultrasmurf Gigachad, but still mid. :BijouBijou:
Ami playing Morrowind for as long as she has been is proof enough that she has to be mid-30s. The game was released in 2002 and is nearly 22 years old by this point, and it's design carries a lot of the old school design style of RPGs that makes it a much harsher experience to deal with than the gentrified mainstream titles that get released in later years including both Oblivion and especially Skyrim. It's a style of game that would be extremely obtuse to the modern age zoomer who maybe got into games at ~8-10 years old by 2007~2010, or even later if they didn't play much as children.

Unless such a zoomer has a healthy respect for games as old as/older than themselves, it'd be unlikely that they would stick it out for an extended playthrough unless, for some reason, they found they really enjoyed it despite it carrying none of the typical quality of life and conveniences of games that they would be more exposed to. Morrowind is also a pretty text heavy and unclear game, so it's also unlikely someone would be able to get into it as a younger child without the power of autism to guide them, but it wouldn't be so bad for a younger teen, and if this person was already a teen by 2002, they'd have grown up exposed to the older style of game development and the rough edges of Morrowind wouldn't be so unbearable.

Given how many old/retro games Ami's played that I can recall, she's clearly got a taste for an older era of games that speaks well to the possibility she's a certified hag. Presuming she was 11~13 in 2002, this would make her somewhere around 35-36 this year unless she is actually a zoomer with millenial tastes in which case I kneel. I've watched her maybe two or three times and I have no idea if there's better evidence. Perhaps I should watch more. :smugpipi:

I don't need meds, I need ANSWERS!!
It's softly implied in a lot of her stuff that she's a bit of a hag. A very cute hag.

Also your math is wrong, if she was 11 in 2002, she'd be turning 33 this year. :tomagatyou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lord Umbra

Day 4 of her donothon. She's playing sea of thieves

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sometimes people forget how evil Lumi is.

You shouldn't forget how evil Lumi is.

1705096974757.png

Awoogers

boat is eating thoat candy and is talking about hands before getting her shit hand on on slay the spire

Bronze

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What does it mean to be a Partial Owner of gamer supps, to those of us who are still normal.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What does it mean to be a Partial Owner of gamer supps, to those of us who are still normal.
Most likely that she gets a percentage of their overall profits, not just her own stuff, as well as voting rights.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She probably bought shitload of stocks of the company so now she can cringe them by saying womp womp in the meetings

Awoogers

thinking about it didnt badger also own a part of gamersupps

if so thats cool since a few months ago they had this sort of rivalry on who had the most sale on their respective flavors and now we are here

DanishCookies

1705098675118.png

Here's hoping he makes keeki black or chinese

Awoogers

update from momo
just a refresher shes on hiatus because she had 2 surgeries

with of course with their reliable(?) senpai making a snarky remark to check in with her kouhai :sanasmile:

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Why are twitch vtubers so obsessed with lore? Lore is like the stinky, annoying and self-obsessed version of kayfabe. Kayfabe is funny and non-committal, lore is cringe 99% of the time because most people aren't good writers.

I like lore, it reminds me of DnD and the moment where the part of your backstory that you've been leading up to for a year is finally becoming relevant and then your DM throws you all out of the server with no warning an-

What where we talking about again?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

and 87 others

Early Lurker
Eimi's early and playing a horror game from the looks of it

Nice, that's a quality game, too. Decent story and some really effective scares.

Awoogers

juni is being weird again
and cannibalistic i guess
must be that day

Negzana

I didn't hear but apparently Kaela's doing a LC Collab with Ollie, Reimu, and Zentroon. Gross. Skipping

DanishCookies

Top Bottom