"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
> I went to Nyfco
That was your second mistake. :smugmoona:
I have poor impulse control when it comes to things

Since you're all on the topic of my beloved Oshi, how cute she is and all that.
Hopefully this gives me time to catch up on some missed vods at last.

Please, IRys, for the love of God this needs to be a new EP.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
coincidentally after shilling an old cover of hers yesterday Monarch dropped a new original today based on her lore villain origin story of her sister, the former Queen being betrayed and killed by her subjects,

The song covers the double edged sword of remembering her for strength and being hurt by it at the same time due to her survivor's guilt

She'll also be debuting a 3.0 later at 3pm PST

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
coincidentally after shilling an old cover of hers yesterday Monarch dropped a new original today based on her lore villain origin story of her sister, the former Queen being betrayed and killed by her subjects,

The song covers the double edged sword of remembering her for strength and being hurt by it at the same time due to her survivor's guilt

She'll also be debuting a 3.0 later at 3pm PST

Why are twitch vtubers so obsessed with lore? Lore is like the stinky, annoying and self-obsessed version of kayfabe. Kayfabe is funny and non-committal, lore is cringe 99% of the time because most people aren't good writers.

Limkin

Sure, Uruka, keep telling how you were never gay and isn't now

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Any 40k nerds on this site should really tune into today's Mozu stream:

EDIT:
1705090198251.png
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

VTuberThrow

Sure, Uruka, keep telling how you were never gay and isn't now

They should do an Uruka makeover during the Airi/Lia/Uruka off-collab.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

God's Strongest Dragoon

Biggest problem with Nerissa, aside the coomerbaiting and eventual yuribaiting all Holomems do, is she started off kind of low effort, she's gotten better when it comes to gaming as the usual filler, but she REALLY DID have a big problem at the start if you check a vod and its 3-4 hours and the game portion is only an hr or at best an hr 30.
Yeah, she's definitely a Kiara fan. Every time I tried to watch Kiara, I'd see her play like an hour or 2 at most and then zatsu for 4 more hours.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Spooderwind

Ami playing Morrowind for as long as she has been is proof enough that she has to be mid-30s. The game was released in 2002 and is nearly 22 years old by this point, and it's design carries a lot of the old school design style of RPGs that makes it a much harsher experience to deal with than the gentrified mainstream titles that get released in later years including both Oblivion and especially Skyrim. It's a style of game that would be extremely obtuse to the modern age zoomer who maybe got into games at ~8-10 years old by 2007~2010, or even later if they didn't play much as children.

Unless such a zoomer has a healthy respect for games as old as/older than themselves, it'd be unlikely that they would stick it out for an extended playthrough unless, for some reason, they found they really enjoyed it despite it carrying none of the typical quality of life and conveniences of games that they would be more exposed to. Morrowind is also a pretty text heavy and unclear game, so it's also unlikely someone would be able to get into it as a younger child without the power of autism to guide them, but it wouldn't be so bad for a younger teen, and if this person was already a teen by 2002, they'd have grown up exposed to the older style of game development and the rough edges of Morrowind wouldn't be so unbearable.

Given how many old/retro games Ami's played that I can recall, she's clearly got a taste for an older era of games that speaks well to the possibility she's a certified hag. Presuming she was 11~13 in 2002, this would make her somewhere around 35-36 this year unless she is actually a zoomer with millenial tastes in which case I kneel. I've watched her maybe two or three times and I have no idea if there's better evidence. Perhaps I should watch more. :smugpipi:

I don't need meds, I need ANSWERS!!

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Someone help a woman has been murdered...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

AmpleChip

Kanade's PL blurred her covers which had her singing on camera. What a kusogaki, somehow this is more annoying than just deleting her PL.

Unrelated to the above, but a fitting tweet:
gahaha - Copy.PNG
"Gahaha! I won! Gahaha!"
:pikaufuk:
that laughter

But have this Kanade hand and single frame of camera, tiny Korean fuck
kanadehand - Copy.jpg
knd5 - Copy - Copy.jpg

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
the Space Smurfs? BASIC.Reported to the inquisition.
That's just her outfit. She said she's early into it, but her favorite chapter thus far seem to be the Dark Angels.

Of course she's still wrong, the best legion are clearly the Word Bearers, seeking to deliver us from the Emperor's lies and to bring forth an age of enlightened faith.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami playing Morrowind for as long as she has been is proof enough that she has to be mid-30s. The game was released in 2002 and is nearly 22 years old by this point, and it's design carries a lot of the old school design style of RPGs that makes it a much harsher experience to deal with than the gentrified mainstream titles that get released in later years including both Oblivion and especially Skyrim. It's a style of game that would be extremely obtuse to the modern age zoomer who maybe got into games at ~8-10 years old by 2007~2010, or even later if they didn't play much as children.

Unless such a zoomer has a healthy respect for games as old as/older than themselves, it'd be unlikely that they would stick it out for an extended playthrough unless, for some reason, they found they really enjoyed it despite it carrying none of the typical quality of life and conveniences of games that they would be more exposed to. Morrowind is also a pretty text heavy and unclear game, so it's also unlikely someone would be able to get into it as a younger child without the power of autism to guide them, but it wouldn't be so bad for a younger teen, and if this person was already a teen by 2002, they'd have grown up exposed to the older style of game development and the rough edges of Morrowind wouldn't be so unbearable.

Given how many old/retro games Ami's played that I can recall, she's clearly got a taste for an older era of games that speaks well to the possibility she's a certified hag. Presuming she was 11~13 in 2002, this would make her somewhere around 35-36 this year unless she is actually a zoomer with millenial tastes in which case I kneel. I've watched her maybe two or three times and I have no idea if there's better evidence. Perhaps I should watch more. :smugpipi:

I don't need meds, I need ANSWERS!!
You're only now realizing the :holohag::hololove:? When anons were coining the AmiLumi scale of retro game chuba divergence, there were some interesting observations about their approach to gaming.
1659823789584148.png

Top Bottom