"Happy face. Happy dog. No angry."Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've got bad news, gentlemen. Hexa is a victim of One Piece.

Bronze

AmpleChip

If the rumors are true?
By crane.
Fat Pikamee is a baseless rrat. Her hands and wrists are not chonk at all.

henya - Copy.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RiverBear

A schizo is currently trying to dox/spread rrats about IRyS because they found some 4 year old pictures of her at her sisters wedding standing next to two old bald guys (probably the best man and another family member) and claiming that they are the same guy who is a third different old guy music producer and that she is shtupping him (them?).
The schizo is being laughed out of every thread on 4ch, and also laughed out of the nyfco comments section. So far all he has managed to prove is that IRyS is hot.
Dammit I've seen more pictures of the bald dude than of the supposed Irys
You got a link or something

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
If there's a US military base near her, she could probably get Reese's at the PX. Of course, that would require her to actually leave her house.
Yokosuka isn’t too far from Tokyo, but she wouldn’t have access.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Raden finally gets to collab with her oshi Aki. Immediately loses her shit, wants to drink and forgets how to talk. Peak adorable currently happening.

Also features:
  • Ao enhancing her girlfailure status just by existing
  • Marine and Aki hag laughs
  • Aqua saying nothing
  • Suisei who's just vibing (and laughing at Ao)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If there's a US military base near her, she could probably get Reese's at the PX. Of course, that would require her to actually leave her house.
1705065658381.png

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I felt the same way too. She basically started off her career trying to snag the coomer audience.

Nerissa: OMG I totally don't wear panties teehee

All of chat: I WISH THAT CAIR WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!!

And I pretty much tuned her out from day one. However...she isn't so bad. She's been largely inoffensive in collabs that I've seen and I caught a solo stream or two and she wasn't going full horny. Just the occasional comment to keep her coombrained audience sated. That said, I still don't watch her much compared to the others. Bad first impression and all. But she's grown on me.
Biggest problem with Nerissa, aside the coomerbaiting and eventual yuribaiting all Holomems do, is she started off kind of low effort, she's gotten better when it comes to gaming as the usual filler, but she REALLY DID have a big problem at the start if you check a vod and its 3-4 hours and the game portion is only an hr or at best an hr 30.

Lantern Flare

Bronze

frz

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Collab with Runie when? :shiinastare:
I can see it already - a couple of hours of One Piece autism and an episode watchalong. Or maybe a watchalong of the first few episodes.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Trademark infringement

I always thought Kronii's clothes might fit her in case of an emergency...

Oh my god, the Vesper rrat was true...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Man hands

How.... wasnt she supposed to be a pro mangaka.....
shes a lovable idiot and it enhances her charm

especially when she calls her mama for everything

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo collab with nine of them trying to match answers based on the question given.

Mostly Kaga Sumire is preventing them from getting all matching answers. They skipped one question regarding famous island in Japan, probably because Tsuna is there and they don't want to risk someone answering Takeshima.

Ange Katrina rolling for New Year Problem Solver 68 gacha.

Currently only got swimsuit Hifumi and regular Aru before reaching for her credit card.

The Big Star Trio (Ichinose Uruha, Komori Met, and Shirayuki Reid) had a collab recently.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I went to Nyfco and lost all my brain cells on IRyS' page. The amount of baseless rrating over random, unconfirmed pics is astounding. I hope everyone on that site suffers a long, agonizing death.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
since ao-chan was mentioned heres her being absolutely bad at math

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Top Bottom