"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki's fortune telling 2024

Bronze

Glitch effect will be added back and pop up a warning when switching it on. The thread is mucho texto but this is the part that matters

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Niji Apex tournament starting now.

Here's Kotoka's POV.

And Meloco too.

She has a dedicated translator.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cool, can't wait to see who wins and gets crowned the second-best Niji Apex player.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Someone says they are getting harassed by a person called rebeloutlaw.

Archive
He also replied with this info to his tweet. Not part of thread so putting it as well
Archive

I've heard about this guy not sure about all the details but Rebel is supposedly a giga groomer schuzo who menaced /wvt/ for a long time actually insane gachikoi obsessed with "getting cucked" if his grooming target collabs with anyone he doesn't like

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Something weird happened this morning with a small agency with two vtubers and two fleshtubers (!) called VSOUR. A talent quit with a blacktext accusing them of unspecific abuse:

VSOUR has since apparently DFEd. Twitter account: gone. Web site: gone (Google archive from yesterday). Instagram: gone.

Trying to look in to what has happened here. Anyone know anything?

Late, but I just remembered this.

Looks like they're a part of "Sour Kids Productions". Sour Kids' own website is still up, but Twitter/X is gone. They use the exact same website template, and it's fucking full of ads that somehow get past adblock: https://www.sourkidsprod.com (a)
  • Most alarmingly, zero mention whatsoever of any actual people behind this operation.
  • All the podcast episodes they're linking are from roughly summer of 2023, which suggests they've been dying on the vine for a while
  • They have a podcasts section, but all the individual podcasts' pages are dead
  • All the replies to their former Twitter account look like they mostly posted engagement bait and memes

Looks like a low-effort grifter operation which tried to amass a random gaggle of small content creators under their banner, which is almost refreshing to see after all the weird and bad shit. Wonder if the editor is just some guy off fiverr.

Looks like this guy is the owner, and former(?) manager of Akuma Miko (fucking lmao)
(archive possibly eventually)

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Here's Kotoka's POV.

And Meloco too.

She has a dedicated translator.

the team with the most dudes win and its painful to watch without the haha dragon being present

Limkin

Speaking of scam operations, RPlay, the crypto-site turned video platform for coomer content, is struggling really hard to get any kind of recognition. They have only a couple dozen people signed up with them, and aside from Promisu, which is a japanese corpo that signed up all 3 of their members with the service, I've never even heard about any of the people. Turns out that paying crypto tokens to get content that you can get elsewhere for free or through normal means is not that attractive of an idea. Or weebs like softcore teasing as opposed to "breeding your fox girlfriend as a christmas present" more idk

Pioneer

3D Karaoke with AZKi, Noel, Shion and Fubuki is starting

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A schizo is currently trying to dox/spread rrats about IRyS because they found some 4 year old pictures of her at her sisters wedding standing next to two old bald guys (probably the best man and another family member) and claiming that they are the same guy who is a third different old guy music producer and that she is shtupping him (them?).
The schizo is being laughed out of every thread on 4ch, and also laughed out of the nyfco comments section. So far all he has managed to prove is that IRyS is hot.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Her model showcase is also posted. Its pretty "bouncy" :shubaIapprob: . She also has the lean and few other things.

Tried to pay attention to the new model, but instead I got distracted by that insane Primus cover of "Happy Birthday"

I was half-expecting to hear Les Clayton's weird voice saying, "And there was a birthday, for a mouse of iron, who lived in a bubble and never did go outside"
giphy-downsized.gif

stassy

I though it was a meme template, seriously orange woman...

Edit : No wonder there is a bad weather, just south of the maldives there is a powerful typhoon that will appear tomorrow

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I like all of advent except for nerizzler, she's just too horny for me.
I think that's mostly an act. She's probably fairly seiso in real life; she leans into the horny stuff because she thinks it's funny, and also because she knows what sells.

Anyway, her singing is really good. You should check out her karaoke streams if you haven't already.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I like all of advent except for nerizzler, she's just too horny for me.
I felt the same way too. She basically started off her career trying to snag the coomer audience.

Nerissa: OMG I totally don't wear panties teehee

All of chat: I WISH THAT CHAIR WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!!

And I pretty much tuned her out from day one. However...she isn't so bad. She's been largely inoffensive in collabs that I've seen and I caught a solo stream or two and she wasn't going full horny. Just the occasional comment to keep her coombrained audience sated. That said, I still don't watch her much compared to the others. Bad first impression and all. But she's grown on me.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Do you think IronMouse constantly gets new models because she has subconsciously reject her physical body that has failed her?
She's subsidising the artist and rigger industry, and I for one applaud her efforts.
Rin what did you do this time
Machina X Flayon, that should be pretty obvious by now.
If you get banned you can't type in chat. The mods/streamer can also mute you. You can test this by chatting and see if your message pops up on the stream's chat. I got muted on all of Phase 2's channels after the George Floyd yab. and it seems I got preemptively muted from Gen 3.
But they still collab with Filian. Pft.
If vHoeShow scoops up Mika and Pomu I will absolutely laugh my ass off live on stream for a minimum of an hour.
First ASMR stream I'll actually enjoy.
Henya lives in JP and noone can get her to off-collab at all no? How would you even get her into a house full of nyanderthal neckbeards in Murrica. :smugpipi:
If the rumors are true?

By crane.
3D Karaoke with AZKi, Noel, Shion and Fubuki is starting

I'm surprised there hasn't been a Noel's Singing Class stream featuring Noel-sensei and AZKi-chan yet. I feel like it has potential.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
If the rumors are true?

By crane.
I think there would have been News bulletins of a random hapa eating Reese's by the truckload if she was fat. And apparently the only way she could get those was through her father being a mule for her.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu will be getting her live2d 3.0 update tomorrow

archive

edit: moona getting 3.0 update on the same day as well

archive

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think there would have been News bulletins of a random hapa eating Reese's by the truckload if she was fat. And apparently the only way she could get those was through her father being a mule for her.
If there's a US military base near her, she could probably get Reese's at the PX. Of course, that would require her to actually leave her house.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Hare Amasaki (small 1-view JP streamer) singing with her ukulele.

OniGiri handcam stream (YT exclusive) but she's not cooking! Le gasp!

Last edited:
Top Bottom