"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
?

In all seriousness, sleeping with sweaty clothes on your skin is unpleasant. The feeling of fresh air touching the skin with nothing in between is just infinitely superior.

It's not even remotely something I'd describe as lewd. Just... practical. And pleasant, in a very much nonsexual way. Like taking a swim pleasant.

People who sleep with clothes on are weird. And have no idea what they're missing.
I get cold too much for that and i already sleep under 2 blankets and still get cold and heated room

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Probably because no one actually uses that browser

I would be very surprised if Selen's tickets haven't sold out. This is a shitshow waiting to explode if Selen doesn't appear.

Clip tax: Hina turns this entire forum to dust

I had hope she was a hag but no she's a filthy zoomer:urtearingmeapart:
Is anyone in gen 3 a hag aside from runie? The woman drives me up the wall, too much valley girl accent.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>says anons dont say shit with ulterior motives unlike backstabbing indies and small corpos (lmao)
not having any motive for doing something but doing it anyway is a fucking hallmark of peoples behavior anywhere where anons are users.

of the things hes saying this is the one that annoys me most.
Goddamn it. Not her, too... Chuuba throats are cursed
singing actively damages the throat and while it's a different style i think it works as an example Opera Singers have destroyed their vocal chords hitting those high notes before leaving them unable to speak.
I tuned out of Pippa's stream on fandom drama yesterday. Did she at least get to warhammer or transformers?

My god does the transformer fandom carry a bulk of horrid drama.
meh it's the curse of having a long lived franchise don't think it's nearly as bad as MLP Doctor Who Star Wars/Trek or similar shows though.
She is using Defender Set... I assume a cuck in chat suggested for her to take it. We should normalize letting streamer struggle while gaming, because for one it gives the best reactions, and the reward for overcoming it by her own efforts is much better than a turbofaggot handholding the gameplay. Sorry, I'm pretty into Monster Hunter.
It's good for actually experiencing the whole fight and it's not gonna save you from higher level raids or gilded so let them have their handicap. Besides running full damage and ending the hunt in seconds is even more boring.
I would be very surprised if Selen's tickets haven't sold out. This is a shitshow waiting to explode if Selen doesn't appear.
she shows up but it's Elira painted purple.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Her pregnancy arc is the meme that just never die

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

Her tickets sold out before she could tweet about being there.
I do think she’s going to appear, but whether or not she tweets about it is up in the air.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I had hope she was a hag but no she's a filthy zoomer:urtearingmeapart:
Is anyone in gen 3 a hag aside from runie? The woman drives me up the wall, too much valley girl accent.
>He’s never heard Runie go full southern belle.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Tickets for all 31 members of NijiEN are sold out. Not sure how fast was Selen’s but the last one to sell out was Meloco apparently. Also if anyone’s curious the ticket price is $50 per minute, with each talent’s m&g session initially having a max limit of either 2 or 3 minutes per person, but certain ones has been bumped up to a max limit of 5 minutes per person.

Edit: Riku taking the idiom “time is money” literally and manifesting it into another yacht.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This gameshow I only care about because Hexa is there, is live.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Professor Bloom streaming
Starting with a banger

Limkin

For the last big convention meet&greet everyone's tickets except Kyo sold out in less than an hour. His were still up 3 days after announcement and then I stopped checking. There is no way they didn't manage to do the same for Selen, you are limited by physical constraints of how much time a talent is capable of spending, not by popularity of your con at this level.

Not-Username

Tickets for all 31 members of NijiEN are sold out. Not sure how fast was Selen’s but the last one to sell out was Meloco apparently. Also if anyone’e curious the ticket price is $50 per minute, with each talent’s m&g session initially having a max limit of either 2 or 3 minutes per person, but certain ones has been bumped up to a max limit of 5 minutes per person.
Per minute?! I guess holos aren't cheaper.
And people bitch about concert ticket prices

Insanity!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

@Negzana How can you stand this woman's food game addiction? She's STILL playing it?!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
numi is singing emo songs because shes a singer despite being a whore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is doing some VRChat exploring:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Negzana

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
New Cover note article regarding the 3D anniversary concerts and such, with English translation. [Archive]

In order to reduce the growing burden of usually giving two 3D anniversary concerts/streams to each member, things will change starting from April.
The new standard will be giving each member one opportunity of a anniversary 3D stream per year, which is expected to be for their birthday. Depending on the member's wishes, they can do 3D streams for projects and such not related to their birthday. The individual debut anniversary 3D concerts/streams are shifting to more generation or group-orianted anniversaries. The content of which will not just be the usual concerts and guest appearances. Something like the variety shows and grass-touching doing a cool thing at far away IRL locations we've seen in some anniversary specials last year.

frz

>he mentions the mogu yacht and suipiss as notable memes
>he says /vt/ saved Tempus because they turned around because they were brotubers after mocking their designs
>2 or so minutes out of the 10 minute video is just him inserting a stream snippet of his where he mentions the above
>he mentions that /vt/ is one of the few places that has negative comments or criticism
>mentions the kson tweet about the 2% being indicative of hololive too indirectly (with a vt post and not his commentary)
>brings up the random love threads (fair enough)
>says anons dont say shit with ulterior motives unlike backstabbing indies and small corpos (lmao)
>thinks /vt/ anons are more geniune than twitter or reddit fags (lmao)
>calls out drama tubers like Khyo and FalseEyeD for stealing from /vt/ lmao
>4chan is the richest source of information in this industry
You forgot he takes direct screenshots from parrot's video in this one
what im reading here is hes a gigafaggot, a massive corpo cocksucker(niji lol), a fucking retard who cant put whos on who, hails /vt/ as his holy grail of sekrit knowledge and thinks that its a good source of criticism and is mostly just saying whatever the fuck not to justify his video?

that reminds me hes here isnt he

nousagi you are a flaming garbage of a femboy grifter who cant even get shit right and are a prime example of what SEAnigs are because goddamn your are so out of your mind if you see /vt/ as a good place

you are an absolute disgrace to SEAnigs and thats coming from a filthy flip such as you i hope you ancestors see you hex you for the shit you do
Idk he doesnt suck corpo that much. If you want to see what an actual massive corpo cocksucker looks like, check mr.underhill. He is slowly becoming nijisister source of "news", mostly covering nijisanji, kuro and holostars.
He went full niji defense force on selen, saying she could have handled it better. And dropped one of the take of all time: "The music video have low views anyway"
Then he proceed to ask dramatuber why do they not talk about the positive stuff like "nijifes in 2 weeks". Which he himself didnt make any video for when it happened. Because there was nothing good happened in Nijifes for NijiEN beside pomu singing lulmao.

Days later he dropped a video regarding project F, he spent the last 2 minutes of the video stating: I know selen is in a hospital, I dont wanna make a video about it, you guys keep pestering me about it so here you go. Said nothing more and end the video.
3 days before the event, did a cursory glance of Anime Impulse's Twitter and absolutely zero mentions of Selen or even Obsydia as a group. They did Tweet individually about Petra's tickets selling out and Rosemi's schedule and that's about it.

If they dont say anything it means she will show up. AI is obligated to refund people if she doesn't. No news is good news.
Edit: I was too optimistic about Selen, fucking rip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom