"KORONE... wheeze you're turning me into a goddamned demon!"Ookami Mio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

What are his standards for "being negative and giving criticism" if somehow this site is not bad enough for him. Or he just means you can't say anything positive period because boy most of threads on this forum are more or less dedicated to shitting all over the subject

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What are his standards for "being negative and giving criticism" if somehow this site is not bad enough for him. Or he just means you can't say anything positive period because boy most of threads on this forum are more or less dedicated to shitting all over the subject
He just likes things that align with his narrative, that's all. For the longest time he's been an outspoken unityfag so that already clashes with us shitting on Niji.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oof, no IRyS, Flare, Anya, Luna Lethal Company tomorrow:

"I was planning on collaborating tomorrow, but I'm sorry! ! Due to my circumstances, I have postponed it to another day 😭
I've been looking forward to it, so I'll definitely do it soon! ! I'm sorry! ! I'm going to work tomorrow"

Reminder:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor continues BG3 journey

Chiwa continues playing Half Life

Cute white Italian girl playing DS1

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lap Has Been Diagnosed Vocal Cord Nodules

The full recovery would take 2 weeks and her collab with Nissin was postponed :(

Bronze

The full recovery would take 2 weeks and her collab with Nissin was postponed :(

Cursed year. Absolutely cursed year. Every company is having an awful time, even indies.

Hina's at dentist for some reason.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Goddamn it. Not her, too... Chuuba throats are cursed

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cute white Italian girl playing DS1

I can't believe Panko hated being called brown so much that she doxed her genmates to prove her whiteness.

maxresdefault.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I tuned out of Pippa's stream on fandom drama yesterday. Did she at least get to warhammer or transformers?

My god does the transformer fandom carry a bulk of horrid drama.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
3 days before the event, did a cursory glance of Anime Impulse's Twitter and absolutely zero mentions of Selen or even Obsydia as a group. They did Tweet individually about Petra's tickets selling out and Rosemi's schedule and that's about it.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play with a Quake level editor today

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>4chan is the richest source of information in this industry
Maybe if you're a degenerate fuck looking for vtuber cycles.

Are we still blaming all of the world's problems on Lumi in 2024? Because I'm pretty sure they caught Kaneko Jewmi coming out of the secret orthodox jew child sex trafficking tunnels in Brooklyn earlier.

View attachment 61381

What..? You think the photo was doctored? Of course not! Do you really think I'm skilled enough to make something of this pristine quality? Fuggedaboutit.
Counter argument:

They were digging those tunnels to hide from Lumi. Too bad for them, she found them...
Screenshot-20231220-150905.jpg

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I think there are multiple levels in the basement

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lantern Flare

Emburger hoontin in Monster Hunter World

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Eimi infiltrates the Wolf thoughts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
3 days before the event, did a cursory glance of Anime Impulse's Twitter and absolutely zero mentions of Selen or even Obsydia as a group. They did Tweet individually about Petra's tickets selling out and Rosemi's schedule and that's about it.

Imagine how fucking awkward it has to be. You're this event's organizer or some rando who's the contact with Anykuro and you're seeing their brand burn down on live TV and some of the people who you were promised would appear in the convention are now missing in action or fucking leaving the company and you gotta furiously phone the company to make sure they'll even show up.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

Imagine how fucking awkward it has to be. You're this event's organizer or some rando who's the contact with Anykuro and you're seeing their brand burn down on live TV and some of the people who you were promised would appear in the convention are now missing in action or fucking leaving the company and you gotta furiously phone the company to make sure they'll even show up.
Or if she doesn't show up dealing with absolutely massive PR hit for your event, and people venting frustration at the company right in your face, physically being in less than 10 meters away from organizers. Not someone in the office on the other side of the earth getting a small memo 2 months later and completely ignoring it. Meanwhile you had absolutely nothing to do with it and just happened to be at the wrong time

Top Bottom