"Hakos! You are shining girl! You are shining girl foah me!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
- While Nijisanji EN is having their PR rocked to the core and expected to sink faster than me throwing a concrete block into a pool, they apparently still have the time to do a collaboration with Taiwanese cosmetic thingie. Now you can preorder a perfume that has NijiEN Ren Zotto, Alban Knox, Enna Aloutte, and Meloco Kyoran while trying to cope that what taiwanese dollar you spent might go to your oshi and not into Riku's increasingly large naval fleet.

- Basketballs
Ah yes, eau de unwashed balls and stanky cooch

If you wanted to smell like a streamer you could just not shower for 2 days. Are they stupid?
Between this lad and kestraline are all scots retarded?
Critical Drinker is pretty based

Modern Scotland is probably in the running for "most cucked state in the world" though, see the SNP choosing protecting rapist troons in women's prisons as they hill they would die on. So I'm gonna say Scots aren't entirely retarded, just the overwhelming majority are

Edit: Obligatory

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I just found out that Moona uploaded an animated video of her new song two days ago

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah. I forget who said it but I remember somebody mentioning Sakana blew up the MC server like 5 times or something because he was unhappy with it so everyone just stopped bothering.
fishman: wants people to play minecraft
also fishman: blows up server 5 times so no one wants to build anything

very smart ceo
The talents also begged for creative tools so they wouldn't have to farm shit for a project and then they got bored because they didn't want to farm anymore after having creative tools.
Giving Pippa and Uruka a very short range nuke command block yielded an instant classic stream. Uruka rebuilding the axolotl as both fat and retarded was kino.

Maybe he had the right idea about blowing up servers, but he was not the right one for the job.

:fishmandispair:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I feel like terraria is for people who like more rpg elements and such, some of these women can't even beat zombies in MC then they are never gonna be able to survive terraria, much less autistic modded terraria.
you can over gear for bosses pretty easy especially with autistic mods. just for context i play on hardcore and while you can't compare my skill level to theirs you don't really need skill when you can make yourself virtually unkillable in fargo's one shot bosses in calamity or go afk while the boss dies to music/healing in thorium.

and those are from mods that are considered "good" that also ramp up the difficulty.
I feel like MC takes a ton of people to be fun or a very dedicated group (without mods) then there's always someone on and you can mess around with 'em, playing alone for hours on a dead server is the opposite of interesting or fun.
which is why ill always shill Terraria personal projects are so much more achievable in Terraria due to thinks like spelunker potions and being 2D theres much less "i wandered away for 2 weeks straight and now have to journey home (which has it's own merits as content to be sure) but terraria is designed to be more goal focused with more or less clear steps of progression.
They're talking about wanting to play modded terraria on Airi's stream right now.
Milk Bird stays winning. I encourage everyone to tard me for this tangent.
Hexa just uploaded herself killing this classic
Green woman got pipes

not for long if she keeps smoking like that.
People getting annoyed by others, and especially the anime girls, playing a game "not their way ™" will never not be funny to me
I agree in general but it's still frustrating as shit when you know the answer and it's taking them two weeks to get it. double so if they keep walking past the solution triple so if it's not even meant to be a puzzle they are just blind.

See also DSP.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

If you wanted to smell like a streamer you could just not shower for 2 days. Are they stupid?
Considering that there are people who would be willing to spent like, NTD 1,5k/1,9k for a perfume + vtuber merch specific to that perfume... it might be stupidity.

High-class stupidity who thinks that not showering for two days to smell like their streamer oshii is beneath their class or some shit.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Considering that there are people who would be willing to spent like, NTD 1,5k/1,9k for a perfume + vtuber merch specific to that perfume... it might be stupidity.

High-class stupidity who thinks that not showering for two days to smell like their streamer oshii is beneath their class or some shit.

The solid perfumes they had a few months back aren't bad, though that wasn't partnership with another company. It's not about smelling like a streamer who probably never goes outside, it's about smelling like what someone you like thinks smells nice.

The real disappointment is that the bottle shapes look generic. The perfume-lovers long for the fancy bottles to keep long after the scent has gone out. This comment makes me sound way more like a girly girl than I actually am, kind of funny.

Tdlr: Love makes you stupid, but as long as you bathe and use deodorant too at least it won't make you smell bad. Probably.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This collab is another rerun but

"Scantily clad"
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

hulk-i-see-this-absolute-win.gif

:holohag::hololove:

Also unrelated, but 8bitdrummer covered Advent's Megitsune. I'm still waiting for Fubuki's Letter, but this'll hold me over a bit I guess.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kotoka is having a cooking collab with Mel tomorrow.

They talked about collabing during Mel's Birthday Totsu.

Oh, and some members from NijiJP will be holding an Apex Custom for the Apex x FF7 collab on Jan 12, some NijiEN members will participate on it.
Screenshot-20240109-093020-You-Tube.jpg

1704802606982313.png
1704802674149406.png
1704803060358839.png
1704803285899682.png
1704803400235949.png
If Niji's management wasn't fucking garbage, Selen would probably be there too...

Last edited:

Bronze

Peo will need a bag to hold the amount of Ws she's getting recently :sanasmile:

E:Someone clipped the part he mentions and raids her

UberSoldat

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Enjoy some cute brainrot

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Saw this on /vt/, Does any stock conneisures know what does this means?

Attachments

• Anycolor Buyback.jpg
    Anycolor Buyback.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 150

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Furen playing the Escalator game.

She gets scared easily so have fun watching.

Holo Gen1 off collab at 11PM JST.

Nekota Tsuna clip about a love story involving League of Legends.

Not-Username

They basically reduce the amount of purchasable stock in the market by buying it back

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
essentially anycolor are buying their stocks back. this usually means a big change is coming that might make people sell their shares or potentially even buy so many they lose control of the company. (rare but does happen)

niggaphil

TLDR meme version :smugselen::

Longer version:
Think like Elon Musk buying Twitter. The Kurosanji company probably wants to buy back the shares so they have a better control in the company.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
essentially anycolor are buying their stocks back. this usually means a big change is coming that might make people sell their shares or potentially even buy so many they lose control of the company. (rare but does happen)
Let the doom rrating commence!

I'll start: Selen said bye bye along with more ENs. Kurosanji EN is about to have a culling.

Zapan1984

Bronze

Let the doom rrating commence!

I'll start: Selen said bye bye along with more ENs. Kurosanji EN is about to have a culling.
Brave higher up, next day at Anycolor HQ
yakuza-kiryu.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom