"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@The Proctor please explain to the brown man how mentally deficient the Scottish are.
The anglos are not much better, I honestly prefer the autistic hill dwellers over the stick-up-their-own-ass flatland slavedrivers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The anglos are not much better, I honestly prefer the autistic hill dwellers over the stick-up-their-own-ass flatland slavedrivers.
When the Romans conquered the island, they built a wall to keep the Scots out because they had nothing worth conquering.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When the Romans conquered the island, they built a wall to keep the Scots out because they had nothing worth conquering.
I think it was because they were too bothersome to conquer with their hills and all... same as with ol' William.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Both can be bad, but alteast they are not irish

Or welsh.....

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it was because they were too bothersome to conquer with their hills and all... same as with ol' William.
They were willing to conquer the Germanic Barbarians that were in forested hills with better armor and weapons because they had shit worth conquering.

USS IOWA

They were willing to conquer the Germanic Barbarians that were in forested hills with better armor and weapons because they had shit worth conquering.
And of course that Britain is an island, imagine sending supplies of a legion accross the English channel which is prone to both high waves and stormy weather.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Bronze

The piping MC girl is doing a guerilla

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is there a reason I've never seen a big minecraft arc in PC like in Hololive? For all the autism the girls have I have not seen much blockgame autism beyond Pippa and Henya's skyblock or Jelly's skyblock
Fishman wants them to, brings it up in every meeting, and the girls keep telling him to fuck off.

They'd rather do anything else, including jong and league, than blockgame.

Fishman routinely sadposts about this on twitter.

Gen 3 might change this dynamic, but up until now, Phase was the Fuck Minecraft company, much to Fishman's chagrin.
Why are you watching a disgusting Holo? Don't you know there are starving 2 views in Africa that could use your watchtime?
Is this Nenélove's Superduper arc?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ahmed "James" Hashim had never seen such affronts to god in his life, when his sister's burka slipped from her head as he was raping her, he called her a whore and beat her senseless for her shamelessness. This could not be, these women would face the wrath of Allah, Hololive offices would then be struck by an airplane soon after...
Yagoo-san, a second plane has struck the 2nd Hololive office.

While at it, here's some random thing I found while being bored and have nothing to do.

- Not sure if any of you here are into Warhammer 40k tabletop figurine thingie, but someone on hololive subreddit is making a custom WH40k figurine based on hololive talents, currently work in progress. The link has more previews.
stq5iun02kac1.jpg

- While Nijisanji EN is having their PR rocked to the core and expected to sink faster than me throwing a concrete block into a pool, they apparently still have the time to do a collaboration with Taiwanese cosmetic thingie. Now you can preorder a perfume that has NijiEN Ren Zotto, Alban Knox, Enna Aloutte, and Meloco Kyoran while trying to cope that what taiwanese dollar you spent might go to your oshi and not into Riku's increasingly large naval fleet.

- Basketballs

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cutest cat is once again streaming at 3 FUCKING AM
DAMNIT CYPHI

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did you know that Phase Connect already has a Japanese website?

I'm guessing Sakana doesn't, because it hasn't been updated in over a year. It's hilariously outdated.
Extremely late reply, but did you know that if you flip between the JP and the EN version of the Phase website using the JP/ EN button at the top right of the home screen (like a retard) it fucks up the website's ability to load on your browser!? I learned that the hard way, and Henya had it happen to her live as well when she was looking at the website on stream. And since the Phase site has some sort of memory of the version you were last using it will stay that way even if you Google "Phase Connect" and click on the website link again. The only way to fix this is to either clear the browser memory or leave all Phase Connect website tabs in your browser closed for a few minutes.

That's your fun fact for the day!

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I see you spent too long undercover as an Italian, acting like a straight up Mulignan

UberSoldat

Oh hey we're not the only ones trashing his name!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

>Does a call-in stream to comfort herself and anyone else who felt bad about their tournament performance
>Immediately laughs in Suisei's face the moment she enters the call
:mikothumbsl::mikothumbsl:

Speaking of Suisei, they uploaded a fixed camera version of the Hoshimatic Project performances. You really get to see how in-sync everyone was, especially during My Mai Tonight. Gonna be hoping Suisei does a 2nd one eventually.

Had to get this shot for myself cause of how aesthetically pleasing it is.
2493106.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Between this lad and kestraline are all scots retarded?
Lots of white trash with extremely self-important views due to a habit of contrarianism, which lead them balls-deep into bluehair politics when the Scottish National Party pivoted hard to the left to cope with losing the independence debate. Combined with a culture of extensive drug and alcohol abuse and you get a lot of...unique individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom