"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Some two-view male vtuber I follow is also picking fights with random trans people on twitter:

He's trying to argue with a crazy person or a woman, and both are equally pointless.

It gets better
1704640001353.png

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Henya is officially and unequivocally a VShojo member

:irysyabairys:

Interesting Retweet from the always controversial Ms. Rosa Coatl;

Orig Tweet
Catch me hiding like a Jew in the 40s from the Autism Cure Squad with their Desert Eagle .50 Autism Eliminators
Let's face it, if TPTB decided to launch a genocide of autism, this forum would be razed like the RAF did Dresden in 1945

Except for me, I have plausible deniability. :smugina:

Some two-view male vtuber I follow is also picking fights with random trans people on twitter:

He's trying to argue with a crazy person or a woman, and both are equally pointless.

What a fucking nerd, someone should you don't need a multi-paragraph argumentative essay to piss off a tranny, you can do it with just three words: "you're a girl????"

Not-Username

if your such a superfan then you know G8 a filler arc is worth watching. and has even been semi canonized getting a mention in Episode of Merry.

The anime is fine if you like what you see you make make your way through the manga later it's a good adaptation and dispite what every onepiece autist will insist some cannon arcs are more or less irrelevant aside from one or two bits which will definitely be flashed back to. (you can skip skypiea entirely and miss almost nothing except an admittedly sick fight scene that takes way too long to get to)
It is a nice fun story. It's not bad to watch but nowhere near the hype many advocates put into it.

Also anime can't canonize anime. It's the same as saying it got canonized by the appearance of the commander during the war of the best. It is not cannon in any way.

And insisting skipping skypea is doable just tells enough about your (missing) understanding of the world... But that's neither here nor there. I stop the detailing now.

I swear @The Proctor himself will be the downfall of this forum

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Laplus is a kusogaki, Miko gets arrested, Owls are delicious, Moona ate Indonesia, someone noticed Biboo's and Okayu's color schemes, Suisei kills rrats, Lui meme, Advent & Regloss are screens, and everyone speaks nihongo this time around.

Also it's been a while since Suisei murdered someone:

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

soap suds

Probably playing with homostars, since Axel and Altare are more closer to Selen than the rest of the Niji boys :smugselen:
In terms of closeness, I'd actually argue Ike and Vox are closer. She and Ike are each other's support and she likes playing games offline with Vox a lot. But yeah, unless she was able to convince Ike to play Apex again, she's probably playing with Axel and Altare. That or she's playing with her friend squad that's made up of guys who have wives and kids lol.

Negzana

Aren't you supposed to be marrying Kaela? Well, I suppose she won't mind you having a second wife, as long as it doesn't interrupt her gaming.
I gotta find a way to have PC-chan to "have an accident" if I have a chance with Kaela

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I gotta find a way to have PC-chan to "have an accident" if I have a chance with Kaela
You act like she doesn't already have a side-ho PC lined up as rebound in case the first one doesn't work out.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Since Luna isn't participating this year I didn't really care about watching Mario Kart live but catching up on it now it's nice to see Miko's improvement. And it's funny how excited Suisei gets when she wins her group.

Negzana

You act like she doesn't already have a side-ho PC lined up as rebound in case the first one doesn't work out.
I'll think of something. Maybe an EMP, or I just destroy any other PCs in her house.

But I still lose cuz how do I game with her then?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Except for me, I have plausible deniability. :smugina:
Despite my highly autistic behavior, I actually don't place high on autism tests. I don't know if it's an integer overflow or something.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ame's bureau from Kanauru

Hasn't she talked previously about moving out of Malaysia?
Did she solve the problem that her parents didn't want to give her birth certificate that prevented her from getting a passport? edited i'm dumb and mistook Jelly with Wemi

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Interesting that Pre-Debut Watame was used as a demo singer for Hololive members. I do hope more clips are made from that stream, the call-ins were great.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Come say goodbye to the earnest and wholesome Guildleader.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Altough he was right, Bossman in shambles...

Cute cyclops Ceci is playing Portal today

And for people who would enjoy a smooth voiced shotacon, Rey is playing Sonic '06 today. I really enjoy her groceries-shopping zatsus and rambles on GBA games, roleplays as a small vampire boy and used to do a male voice, but I guess she strained a lot and gave up on it, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I really like Shiorin's current stream times~

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Went to touch grass in local cosplay event, wasn't in a mood to focus on taking photo of them vtuber cosplayers (nothing really new or anyone that hasn't been cosplayed in ID) and busy with IRL matters in the event, but today I saw a Suisei cosplayer who, against all expectation, decided to switch her beret with...
IMG_20240107_175432.jpg

IMG_20240107_175446_1.jpg
A tactical combat helmet with mounted night vision goggles?

I mean, it's not a gun, but it looks fancier, I guess. (the helmet isn't mine. I wish I have those kind of goggles.)

EDIT: As for the beret, a COD MWII Ghost cosplayer stole it.
IMG_20240107_170213_1.jpg

Bronze

Starlight. Again :whatastory: Maybe i should follow all of them to see how they will crash and burn due to drama

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom