"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Superchirami calls out homosexual mecha and transformer fans

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor is gonna end up being like fucking banned VT memes isn't he?
ALEX JONES OF VTUBERS LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Proctor is so proud of us for not really touching the poo that he decided to become the example himself

What a lad

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hasn't she talked previously about moving out of Malaysia?
The one reason for staying she constantly mentions is the cheap food, lol.

Did she solve the problem that her parents didn't want to give her birth certificate that prevented her from getting a passport?
I know Remi has/had that issue, but I don't remember Jelly having it. I could be wrong, though.

Some Flare clips:

Merry fucking Christmas
:SelenHAHAhere:

stassy

Not Azki 1st stream of the year summary:
  • Drove to her parent's place who stuffed her with lot of fancy food
  • Goals of the year :
    • be healthy,
    • start working out (no ringfit :painpeko: but she got interested in Pokemon Go/Sleep and the CokeOne app),
    • hit 100k subs,
    • release a MV for her original song,
    • get accepted at M3.
    • She still have the dream to perform in a dinner show (now in a plane or a boat) but she state that the more ambitious the project is, the more people she will have to hire for it.
  • Started a karaoke for old weebs and make them feel even more older by singing +20yo anisongs
  • During supa reading, noticed someone using orz and went on a tangent about what to use now to describe laughing and admitted she was now using emoji instead of grass

Last edited:

Bronze

Hina is live

EIEN girls are collabing with bunch of other ppl and playing lethal company. Ophelia's also there, using her alt

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I know Remi has/had that issue, but I don't remember Jelly having it. I could be wrong, though.
Yeah I got the Malaysian sad girls mixed up:loading: Jelly had problems with landlord and Wemi with parents.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Erika's Graduation Karaoke Stream from a couple days ago which was unlisted then removed later.
Erika Byakko Ch. [VReverie]-Graduation Karaoke!-JikNjK4G4Lc-20240105.jpg
Mega Link - Erika Byakko - Graduation Karaoke!-JikNjK4G4Lc-20240105
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Clips from the first batch of races are slowly starting to trickle in. Also, A-chan, Towa, and Okayu are too much for me :Vesper-SEEEX!:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ao is really funny.you should watch this clip. She took Choco's spot and didnt disappoint

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ao is really funny.you should watch this clip. She took Choco's spot and didnt disappoint

Funny that I've probably watched her the most after Ririka from Regloss.

Bronze

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
さあ行こう :pippasquish:

Oh cool, finally some Phase Connect members I won't feel pressured to give a fuck about while watching Pippa

Tubedude

(you can skip skypiea entirely and miss almost nothing except an admittedly sick fight scene that takes way too long to get to)
Death to Skypeia skippers. Skypeia is a grand adventure, and the series is all about having an adventure. Yes parts of it lag, but same can be said for nearly all big arcs after it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Backlight edges closer to completion

It's gonna be easier for me because how the fuck are you suppose to remember these names!?!?
Loki
Memory
Pico
Yuu
And, Clara

Bronze

Death to Skypeia skippers. Skypeia is a grand adventure, and the series is all about having an adventure. Yes parts of it lag, but same can be said for nearly all big arcs after it.
It may also end up more important than we think, as Oda loves to do stuff like that. It also barely shortens it so not much point to skip it.

I don't have a clip or art so ill just say something random to make it relevant:
I wonder when will Idol show his cards? Lots of indie graduations/hiatuses happening so i assume this month or next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom