"What have you done Mumei..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Watame is doing a movie watchalong for Matio. WS going to be tomorrow but she has practice. Which is a shame I work this morning. Will watch it tomorrow

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1704633945597.png

You all know how it goes, you start listening to cute anime girls doing karaoke streams and Hitler inevitably becomes part of the discussion.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Not-Username

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Maria and Enna having a collab right now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Very cute LuiLap collab :D
HOLOX LOVE

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Hag needs marriage, I should do it. Just gotta find her mudhut in Awawaland
Aren't you supposed to be marrying Kaela? Well, I suppose she won't mind you having a second wife, as long as it doesn't interrupt her gaming.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Interesting Retweet from the always controversial Ms. Rosa Coatl;

Orig Tweet
Catch me hiding like a Jew in the 40s from the Autism Cure Squad with their Desert Eagle .50 Autism Eliminators

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hag needs marriage, I should do it. Just gotta find her mudhut in Awawaland
Hasn't she talked previously about moving out of Malaysia?

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Not bad, Hexa. I've seen much worse first builds :shubaIapprob:

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

lmao chat scammed you with all that RGB but at least it did not explode and you did not break a nvme like the Maglord did

Edit: also it was a bad time to get a GPU because Nvidia is going to release the Super variations soon so the old models are going to get cheaper

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I wonder if this is how Proctor put the rizz on Kirsche.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

lmao chat scammed you with all that RGB but at least it did not explode and you did not break a nvme like the Maglord did

Edit: also it was a bad time to get a GPU because Nvidia is going to release the Super variations soon so the old models are going to get cheaper
She got some of her parts sent to her by her community. It's not her PC either, it's for her younger brother.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She got some of her parts sent to her by her community. It's not her PC either, it's for her younger brother.
I see, well to all vtubers around that want to upgrade DO NOT buy GPUs right now because every time Nvidia release a new batch the old stock plummet in price you can get Ti or founder tiers at sub 400 dollars because the 4070 super for example is going to cost 600 bucks

Now if you want to do the entire joke about getting the D you can wait until china release their 4090-D

httn

Hag enthusiast

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some two-view male vtuber I follow is also picking fights with random trans people on twitter:

He's trying to argue with a crazy person or a woman, and both are equally pointless.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What's the dick equivilent of "Clussy", because this dumb dork wants whatever that is from Buggy. I love this chuuni dork.

As a resident One Piece super fan (own figures of all the Strawhats, each of their ships, some posters, all the books, etc) here's two pieces of advice if you actually want to get into One Piece
1) Don't watch the One Piece anime, read the manga - one of your friendly local manga pirate websites should have it. Or throw $2.99 a month at Viz to read it directly from the source - https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/one-piece
2) If you watch the Anime, don't watch the raw anime. It's been running nonstop since 1999 and is always about a year behind the manga. As it maintains that level of distance, the amount of padding and poor pacing the anime has suffers for it.
Instead, check out the One Pace project - https://onepace.net/ - they are a fan project that goes back and shortens all of the major timesink stuff - repeated scenes, unneeded flashbacks, filler, etc - and has shortened the anime watch time by about 45%.
if your such a superfan then you know G8 a filler arc is worth watching. and has even been semi canonized getting a mention in Episode of Merry.

The anime is fine if you like what you see you make make your way through the manga later it's a good adaptation and dispite what every onepiece autist will insist some cannon arcs are more or less irrelevant aside from one or two bits which will definitely be flashed back to. (you can skip skypiea entirely and miss almost nothing except an admittedly sick fight scene that takes way too long to get to)
Shit, when did build-your-owns start looking like a barely contained nuclear explosion? I could never understand the need for gaudy lights, myself. Just give me a box with some kick ass CPU, memory, and video.
But, you know, well done Greenie.
because led's are popular so shove them everywhere and impress the normies with the pretty colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom