"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Not bad, Hexa. I've seen much worse first builds :shubaIapprob:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ame Birthday was great
Very cute and energetic
All of HoloMyth called in
It was a good stream

AME LOVE

She said she was still busy for a while, but I hope she does get back into things sooner than later. Ame not being around is worse than Gura not being around, to me.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Since Shira was shilled here last time here's her recent highlights video

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aira met Rekeita?
Well, we can tell that Fauna is a true gamer, because she is by her nature physically incapable of looking up.

She managed to get some places incredibly fast, but let me re-ignite the fires of your rage:

White Hole Station
8bixai.jpg

I honestly wonder if the delay is because they're trying to build "some" case against her to then post on twitter to "justify" their termination, majorly retarded if true
Oh my god I would LOVE a second "Crimes of Zaion" type document against Selen. It would blow up in Niji's face SO HARD unless they release rock solid evidence of ACTUAL malfeasance.
This question probably belongs in the forum discussion thread but would you be open to some sort of system where accounts have points tied to them so people can make open bets like this? Sort of like the Deadpool thread. Like maybe for big events like the Mario Kart tournament where "who will win? who will come in last? Place your bets!" thread. Just a thought.
There are betting modules for Xenforo. It'd be awesome to set something like that up to bet on major events. Think like CCV of debuts, first acts at major concerts, how long til someone graduates, where they reincarnate to, how long until Gura streams again, etc.
Euphoria's song premiers in 5 minutes.

Damn, that's actually pretty good. All the songs put out by Euphoria were great so far. Phase firing on all cylinders with this generation.

Awoogers

Now humor me this but are these the twins that was genuinely happy about FUWAMOCO or are these the ones that was seething about FUWAMOCO existing I'm curious

They popped into my feed because I was watching a FUWAMOCO clip

niggaphil

Now humor me this but are these the twins that was genuinely happy about FUWAMOCO or are these the ones that was seething about FUWAMOCO existing I'm curious

They just seething that they are not able to join Hololive. :smugselen:

They forgot that GGN are the first one who tried twins vtuber strategy before they become Fuwamoco.

Besides that, Fuwamoco mentioned that they applied few times as individual or group to join Hololive, but failed. They only succeed in this EN application.

Awoogers

They forgot that GGN are the first one who tried twins vtuber strategy before they become Fuwamoco.

Besides that, Fuwamoco mentioned that they applied few times as individual or group to join Hololive, but failed. They only succeed in this EN application.
Then again i did see I think two twin vtubers posting on Twitter about FUWAMOCO back then so I'm just actually genuinely curious on where are they on the spectrum

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
going through Pink Woman reps with yesterday's vod, Red Dead Redemption 2 - both an incredibly odd choice of game, and one I thought they no longer had permissions for, but I'm all for more of the Sheriff:

I will always be disappointed that Rockstar never gave it single-player DLC in favor of the online mode, and then cutting off development of the online mode a few years in

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Koto got another shot at the Mahjong tournament, it was supposed to be Naruse Naru but he couldn't make to day 2.

EDIT: Bakase won but at least Koto didn't finish last.

Vivi was going to play some Killer7kino around the same time but she had to cancel due to a cold.
:pikameefuck:

She'll reschedule it so not that big of a deal.

Oh, and the Pizza family will be playing Human Fall Flat in 8 hours.

Last edited:

Bronze

They were happy at least on social media. They did weirdly get shit for "copying" Fuwamoco, so that might have pissed them off if happened regularly, but they never bitched about fuwamoco's success afaik

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last chance to help IRyS prepare for the upcoming Hololive Race War!

Awoogers

They were happy at least on social media. They did weirdly get shit for "copying" Fuwamoco, so that might have pissed them off if happened regularly, but they never bitched about fuwamoco's success afaik
As far as their reaction vids on them go they are at least happy of advent and they seem like actual fans of them so that's good for them

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Yuki and Yuna were the supportive ones.

I haven't ever seen content from the seethers.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Shiori read my chat comment. I am king of the Shiori avatars now.
MID Vtuber reading a MID comment. The MIDlooping is strong with these MID people. It's true what they say, the MID chat reflects the MID streamer.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Lando and Randon live on twitch. They're taking weird cookie cutter designs and drawing what they think the cookie should be.

Awoogers

Yuki and Yuna were the supportive ones.

I haven't ever seen content from the seethers.
Oh that's cool

I'm gonna shill them here then since they seem fun

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
MID Vtuber reading a MID comment. The MIDlooping is strong with these MID people. It's true what they say, the MID chat reflects the MID streamer.
Jealous

Nigga really bought a crown prop from Costco and wore it on the function
Kirkland quality

Don't you think 'mid' is giving all of it a little too much credit?

Oh, you had one chat message read? Yeah, *snicker*, so jealous.

Two now. Giving up while I am ahead

Awoogers

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Don't you think 'mid' is giving all of it a little too much credit?
Oh, you had one chat message read? Yeah, *snicker*, so jealous.
Two now. Giving up while I am ahead
I had a somewhat back-and-forth banter with IRyS once. That's probably my all-time highlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom