"woman tears nice"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
All that "Moona is married" talk made me search for that in my recaps. All I found as a supposed proof was info in this post, which I don't feel proves anything? Am I missing something, was there any additional info, or people just heard something about it and went along, taking the rrat for a fact? Wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All that "Moona is married" talk made me search for that in my recaps. All I found as a supposed proof was info in this post, which I don't feel proves anything? Am I missing something, was there any additional info, or people just heard something about it and went along, taking the rrat for a fact? Wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure
I remember seeing this back on the farms, I don't think it's very definitive. While I don't think it looks like her, the woman in there with that outfit in a way looks generic enough that without more info I can't really rule it out either. But again that is only because the post was rrating that it was Moona to begin with

View attachment 61166
What did she mean by this?
Who Dat is? As you can imagine searching around for "idiot" brings up a ton of noise LOL

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Who Dat is? As you can imagine searching around for "idiot" brings up a ton of noise LOL

Miori Celesta's NSFW account, so if you're a Miori Celesta fan, please give her your well wishes to not go through with it

DanishCookies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
looking at Miori's last stream or at least the last 10 or so minutes, it doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary, it ended like 1 hour ago so if anything happened it happened after the stream.

UberSoldat

Juncker live with the Tarkov drop event

Tenma with more Bloodborne

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Another tweet, just posted, possible false alarm - or plausible deniability - either way, better safe than sorry:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i was watching mioris BG3 stream earlier and theres nothing out of the ordinary that happened so thats worrying

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Why the fuck did i thought watching mentally ill women act as anime girl was a good hobby to have. Wtf. Let these women be happy for the love of god.

not a single person here at this hour of the morning is mentally well

don't forget, we're here forever, there is no escape

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another tweet, just posted, possible false alarm - or plausible deniability - either way, better safe than sorry:

They have 3 whole posts on that account?

Out of everyone why is Chisaki Airi a follower lol, literally a ton of others who follow everyone are MIA

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Out of everyone why is Chisaki Airi a follower lol, literally a ton of others who follow everyone are MIA

that's because there used to be more before this, it's all been deleted - which, combined with the vaguetweeting, raised alarms

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa playing as JP on the ranked ladder yet again

Rie doing a little singing

DanishCookies

Archive this kind of shit.
Wanted to but seeing not one soul (at the time I saw the tweet) bookmarked it, unreliable that might be I personally didn't feel right archiving it. 🙏

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

she protected the previous one by the look of it. it was called the same if I remember correctly.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR and Else chatting, talked about the recent Shinkai Fes and will most likely talk about 2024 plans. MaiR will also have her 3D live on 27 January.

Else's live2d is not working so they rotate her png. Her pouting face is cute.

774's Uge And is playing Papers Please.

If you want to see how different her live2d now compared to previously you can have a watch.

Less than an hour before Kanata's 3D live, wondering if they have apologised to Oshio-mama.

Here's the link to the live. There's an encore live for members afterwards.

Furen ended up dead last in her group so not shilling niji mahjong. I saw Rion eating a yakuman though sharing the damage with the gyaru Todoroki Kyoko. They also don't know the Pao rule.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
she protected the previous one by the look of it. it was called the same if I remember correctly.

...pro-tip for chuubas in the future:

try not to make whatever rebrand ARG you're doing seem like a notice of self-deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom