"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

frz

The league of legend virus is spreading, the usual Vsaikyo/VCR GTA crowd started playing it, even the apex gorilla
I swear if the next Vsaikyo is gonna be league of legends
@La+ de Central Norte please repent for your sins

Oh no I checked shibuya hal channel, he's also spamming it

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Hmm
1704548550615.png
Sussy
For the record this is the main artist for the MV

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
And one that's much more bittersweet, to the point it caused even @Kyouko - beloved Banned /vt/ memes admin - to have a moment of serious posting

the video troubled me, and had me thinking a lot, it even made me have trouble sleeping

VShojo lost the crown of being le bad ever since Henya debuted, and it's something that I hate to admit but the retirement home plan works flawlessly. You all know for how long Banned Vtuber Memes has been around for, and I haven't seen any talent complain about their management at all, no vague greentexts, not a comment, all that tainted the brand itself was le whore behavior and personal drama that didn't involve the company at all. All the departures were transparent as well and perfectly understandable.

Seeing Henya, Matara and Kuro being so happy nowadays is something that's hard to recognize, especially Henya, she got EVERYTHING she wanted in just MONTHS, just take a moment and think about it a couple of times, it's groundbreaking, and I say again that I HATE to admit it, it's like my thinking is completely upside down rn, and so is everyone's because there's more chance of being laughed at for watching nijis rather than watching someone from VShojo.

and in niji EN is hard to even comprehend that the most notable faces of the entire branch were broken by management
  • Pomu the one that wanted to make niji known in the west was given the cold shoulder.
  • Selen, the silly dragon that is nothing but laughter and creator of things bigger than herself, depressed
it's just grim, it's near impossible to digest, it's worse than stepping on your pet's tail

You're done once you think "I hope they go to VShojo", you can't go back after thinking that on your own

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Moona's new song has the MV premiere in 6 minutes

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Raden will join the Mario Kart Tournament to fill in for Chloe, who had to drop out due to having COVID.

Google Translation:
【notice】

Although it is quite urgent
#Holo New Year CUP2024
I have decided to participate! !
Wow 🎉✨

I'll do my best in Marika for 2 days.

Thank you in advance🤲

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

niggaphil

the video troubled me, and had me thinking a lot, it even made me have trouble sleeping

VShojo lost the crown of being le bad ever since Henya debuted, and it's something that I hate to admit but the retirement home plan works flawlessly. You all know how long the page has been around for, and I haven't seen any talent complain about their management at all, no vague greentexts, not a comment, all that tainted the brand itself was le whore behavior and personal drama that didn't involve the company at all. All the departures were transparent as well.

Seeing Henya, Matara and Kuro being so happy nowadays is something that's hard to recognize,especially Henya, she got EVERYTHING she wanted in just MONTHS, just take a moment and think about it a couple of times, it's groundbreaking, and I say again that I HATE to admit it, it's like my thinking is completely upside down rn, and so is everyone's because there's more chance of being laughed at for watching nijis rather than watching someone from VShojo.

and in niji EN is hard to even comprehend that the most notable faces of the entire branch were broken by management
  • Pomu the one that wanted to make niji known in the west was given the cold shoulder.
  • Selen, the silly dragon that is nothing but laughter and creator of things bigger than herself, depressed
it's just grim, it's near impossible to digest, it's worse than stepping on your pet's tail
Panko, you making too much senses!!! Please speak back italian !!!:smugselen:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Seriously I have no idea anymore
View attachment 61167
Now it looks like it's some kind of LARP?
Basically my alert levels went from red to mildly yellow just now because of the last tweet. :optimistic:
This just looks like a thing that someone with a very tumblr sense of humor usually says when they meet any kind of misfortune, like stubbing their toe or having their tea taste slightly too bitter.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rie had a call-in stream, where she chatted with a bunch of three-view indies and small-corp talents.

If you're only interested in certain talents or corpos, here's a bunch of timestamps for you:

Runie "Hag Love" Ruse (Phase Connect)
Axtre Luraine (Indie)
Nova Aokami (VReverie)
Nyaru (Indie)
Merun (Japanese) (Indie)
Meica (Spanish) (Indie)
Ami Amami (PRISM Project)
Layla Alstroemeria (Nijisanji)
Punkalopi (V-Roots)
Okabe PAM (Playasia CEO)
Shuwa Hiwa (Indie)
Iku Hoshifuri (PRISM Project)
Clio "Hag Love" Aite (Indie)
Coni Confetti (Idol Corp)
Lua Asuka (Kawaii)
Raki Kazuki (Pixel Link)
Mutogi Nanone (Japanese) (First Stage Production)
Hina, Eimi, Muyu, and Nasa (Phase Connect, group call)

Some quick notes:
  • Rie did this stream to try and get out of her shell and socialize with people more as part of her new year's resolution. It seems like it worked.
  • Expect follow-up collabs with a bunch of these people, if not all of them. She'll no doubt be chatting with them all outside of stream
  • Rie collabed with a bunch of people that streamed around her timeslot, she got a decent amount of raids from other talents, including several people who she later chatted with on-call. She was in high 3-view territory while I was watching live.
  • Rie wants to do this yearly with a bunch of different people. Interesting idea, I hope she follows up on it.
  • Nova has a lot of friendships in Phase Connect. Nothing was said about her joining Phase Connect, but if I hear that she ends up joining after VReverie finishes self-destructing or her contract is up, I wouldn't be surprised.
Good stream, Rie.

Good for her, she's strongest in collabs IMO. She should be leaning into that more while working on her solo content.
That is some good lean. It’ll be interesting to see if more chuubas get this toggle.

Edit: In other news Mizuki is performing a concert with her 3D model.

Crazy to think the Hamster sparked this current firestorm in the chuuba community. This reminds me of when Ame first used the leg assets and now everyone does it.

VShojo lost the crown of being le bad ever since Henya debuted, and it's something that I hate to admit but the retirement home plan works flawlessly. You all know how long the page has been around for, and I haven't seen any talent complain about their management at all, no vague greentexts, not a comment, all that tainted the brand itself was le whore behavior and personal drama that didn't involve the company at all. All the departures were transparent as well.

Seeing Henya, Matara and Kuro being so happy nowadays is something that's hard to recognize,especially Henya, she got EVERYTHING she wanted in just MONTHS, just take a moment and think about it a couple of times, it's groundbreaking, and I say again that I HATE to admit it, it's like my thinking is completely upside down rn, and so is everyone's because there's more chance of being laughed at for watching nijis rather than watching someone from VShojo.

In retrospect it really does seem like the rumors of the bad stuff from vShojo being the result of Nyanners and Vei's cuntish behavior really do seem true. It's funny that Niji starts VTA to train vtubers, and vShojo has turned NijiEN into their own VTA to just poach unhappy talent after they treat them like shit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
When she left Vshojo, Silvervale did not have the highest opinion on Ironmaus. That's all I know.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lord Aethel and Nyanners just dunking on Niji outright now. Blood is absolutely in the water now, not just in the public perception.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The league of legend virus is spreading, the usual Vsaikyo/VCR GTA crowd started playing it, even the apex gorilla
I swear if the next Vsaikyo is gonna be league of legends
@La+ de Central Norte please repent for your sins

Oh no I checked shibuya hal channel, he's also spamming it

I dont regret nothing

:BijouBijou:
Also more Lap collabs with other brands

Plus a beatiful kanbu

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Good for her, she's strongest in collabs IMO. She should be leaning into that more while working on her solo content.
I think collab shows are a very underutilized format in the vtuber sphere, and @superduper is skilled enough as a collab partner to capitalize on that. You find a few vtubers that collab well together and want to do a weekly show, and you could be pulling people from multiple different audiences on one single stream and be getting the CCV from that combined. You'd either split superchats or rotate who hosted each week so people would feel like they're getting their fair share from the work, but that's easy enough to sort out.

As for what the show would be, it doesn't even matter. I listen to enough anime girls talk shit for hours, might as well put a few of them together to do it each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom