"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Went through the drama on twitter. It felt so much like a high school drama so i didnt take the time to post it here. But since you asked.

This is the thread where she got doxed. Important to note that the dox was not "intentionial" and was deleted after seconds according the the OP.

Archive

Damn, she has just locked her account. Doxed girl is correct that a random name popping on twitter doesn't automatically make that name hers, regardless if her first name is known or not. She could have simply deleted the post and say "sorry it seems its posted accidently, I've talked with the person about it" or something instead of going public with the fact that the name belonged to her. So while dox is due to mistake of Hachi, she has confirmed that name is her twice.

Anyway It shouldn't affect anyone else other than those who wanted to commission her.
A few art examples

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Bronze

Idk who this is but adding it to the pile of :chaos: anyway.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Idk who this is but add it to the pile of :chaos: anyway

I do not know any of these names, but sad to see them go, or good on the company if she pulled a yab, I can't really tell what's going on

Stunned But Dumb

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Was her being an alcoholic ever confirmed as real? I always thought it was a just an act, like the lesbian stuff a lot of them do.
I tend not to believe the alcoholism rrat. Just because she did a couple funny short vids while (seemingly) intoxicated is not an indicator of an ongoing issue.
I think her health issue is related to her having the fainting spells (whether it's a blood pressure issue or neurological, who can say?). If she is optimistic about the oncoming year, then either the
issue has been resolved, or she has got it managed with medication.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

These small corpo people die like chinks in factories, there's so many of them graduating each day that they've just become a statistic.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I see graduations from this company every momth :ironmousekek: who even are they???
They also had a debut announcement the same day

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Stunned But Dumb

I do not know any of these names, but sad to see them go, or good on the company if she pulled a yab, I can't really tell what's going on

909.jpg

These small corpo people die like chinks in factories,

AmeSame

I tend not to believe the alcoholism rrat. Just because she did a couple funny short vids while (seemingly) intoxicated is not an indicator of an ongoing issue.
I think her health issue is related to her having the fainting spells (whether it's a blood pressure issue or neurological, who can say?). If she is optimistic about the oncoming year, then either the
It's prettty common for tiny/slim girls to have iron deficiency it's pretty manageable. that get's way worse though if pregnant which make the fainting, tiredness, sickness more likely. I don't think the rrat about a kid/pregnancy is really that farfetched or she just broke up with her bf and has had trouble dealing with that. She has been to Sweden/ streamed from sweden a few confirmed times at least.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Piooners, any idea what happened? Seems like she had to change her thumbnail on a past stream because of the fan art she used for it?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Huh.... Hey this reminds me, why don't we have a "kill yourself" react?
Because Reticule would get at least 50 of them every time he makes a post involving Pippa.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does anyone know who this is or if they are significant in any particular way? Looks like they're going to be retiring at least until 2025.

Archive

Went through the drama on twitter. It felt so much like a high school drama so i didnt take the time to post it here. But since you asked.

This is the thread where she got doxed. Important to note that the dox was not "intentionial" and was deleted after seconds according the the OP.

Archive

Edit : the OP just privated their account lmao

This is some gay shit. Women should be banned from the internet.

Narcolepsy maybe? The same shit Sleepy has. A cousin of mine had some issues with feinting and it had to do with some blood vessels on her brain or some shit that she had to get an operation for. That might be also possible. Surgery and recovery not wanting to freak people out. Although honestly the corpo just making a vague announcement is way better in all cases.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
everytime i see enna its always about the aloupeeps dating

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie had a call-in stream, where she chatted with a bunch of three-view indies and small-corp talents.

If you're only interested in certain talents or corpos, here's a bunch of timestamps for you:

Runie "Hag Love" Ruse (Phase Connect)
Axtre Luraine (Indie)
Nova Aokami (VReverie)
Nyaru (Indie)
Merun (Japanese) (Indie)
Meica (Spanish) (Indie)
Ami Amami (PRISM Project)
Layla Alstroemeria (Nijisanji)
Punkalopi (V-Roots)
Okabe PAM (Playasia CEO)
Shuwa Hiwa (Indie)
Iku Hoshifuri (PRISM Project)
Clio "Hag Love" Aite (Indie)
Coni Confetti (Idol Corp)
Lua Asuka (Kawaii)
Raki Kazuki (Pixel Link)
Mutogi Nanone (Japanese) (First Stage Production)
Hina, Eimi, Muyu, and Nasa (Phase Connect, group call)

Some quick notes:
  • Rie did this stream to try and get out of her shell and socialize with people more as part of her new year's resolution. It seems like it worked.
  • Expect follow-up collabs with a bunch of these people, if not all of them. She'll no doubt be chatting with them all outside of stream
  • Rie collabed with a bunch of people that streamed around her timeslot, she got a decent amount of raids from other talents, including several people who she later chatted with on-call. She was in high 3-view territory while I was watching live.
  • Rie wants to do this yearly with a bunch of different people. Interesting idea, I hope she follows up on it.
  • Nova has a lot of friendships in Phase Connect. Nothing was said about her joining Phase Connect, but if I hear that she ends up joining after VReverie finishes self-destructing or her contract is up, I wouldn't be surprised.
Good stream, Rie.

DanishCookies

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
Ame's birthday stream waiting room is up. Stream is in 13 hours.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
extensive brain damage, please understand
You simp Hexa, enough said.
Some quick notes:
  • Rie did this stream to try and get out of her shell and socialize with people more as part of her new year's resolution. It seems like it worked.
  • Expect follow-up collabs with a bunch of these people, if not all of them. She'll no doubt be chatting with them all outside of stream
  • Rie collabed with a bunch of people that streamed around her timeslot, she got a decent amount of raids from other talents, including several people who she later chatted with on-call. She was in high 3-view territory while I was watching live.
  • Rie wants to do this yearly with a bunch of different people. Interesting idea, I hope she follows up on it.
  • Nova has a lot of friendships in Phase Connect. Nothing was said about her joining Phase Connect, but if I hear that she ends up joining after VReverie finishes self-destructing or her contract is up, I wouldn't be surprised.
Good stream, Rie.
🥹Rie...you've come so far...!🥹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom