"PIPKIN PIPPA! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU! In Phase World? NO! At your house! In real life! I'm going to stalk her, and become obsessed with her! And wear her makeup, and her mold! And use her Live2D as a coat like the ancient foxgirls did!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
110 dollars excluding shipping?? Its jewelry I guess but damn.

Goddamn, I could pay for just the shipping of like one whole Hololive merch set for that much!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Women are obsessed with keyboards.
This woman got her keyboard autism sponsored.

Man, and IRyS still can’t get a keyboard sponsorship even after begging for one (in a members only stream). Is mekibo a good company, or would IRyS be a keyboard elitist and turn them down because they aren’t popular enough? (Oh, it’s a US based company)

Bronze

Hina's collab with Muyu is starting. Considering Visage stream this will be fun to watch. I hope vod stays

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Women are obsessed with keyboards.

Has anyone ever explained why this is? I would love a deep dive on the subject, because a lot of the places keyboards are talked about are still mostly men, and the girls side of the hobby is both huge and mostly confined to TikTok.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Has anyone ever explained why this is?
Girls like nice feeling things! Also keyboards are extremely customizable, where you can buy switches you like, buy porcelain caps because they are neat and sound magical and DIY a case out of glittery pastel blue resin.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Has anyone ever explained why this is? I would love a deep dive on the subject, because a lot of the places keyboards are talked about are still mostly men, and the girls side of the hobby is both huge and mostly confined to TikTok.
It’s like Gucci or Louis Vuitton for a hikikomori.

Punished Lurker

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He's awake.

Edit : @The Proctor fix your sleep schedule

See the following post.
Proctor reacts to Pomu's graduation... 12 hours late.
image.png

Kalion

:)
Pawg dawg is back from her Hong Kong trip.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rie is doing a rapid fire meet and greet with a bunch of mystery vtubers. Eating an ear of corn for warm up.

Edit: First guest is Runie

This is just @superduper posting on this forum

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Seems them all together, their colors and designs all go well together and I can't say any one is terribly inferior to the others. Again, Hololive is improving. I dunno is Cover is reining in their character designers to not go too wild and experimental.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Judging from the way Kuro and Matara fumble each other’s as well as their own damn names, my personal theory is that if Zen was a male it would have leaked through a slip up by either of the 2 newbies.
Matara and Kuro had known each other for a while. Zen is Zen and has always been Zen. Doubt they have even met Zen irl therefore they can't really go with "he" since to them its a "she" and has always been a "she".

Its probably not as complex as i think but the fact that Mozumi and Co are doing as well as they are in spite of being booted by their company is honestly kinda great
She didnt get booted. The gen ragequit for not getting support.

I feel like its some kind of health thing or situation that she can't (or shouldn't) say, but myth knows about it, and are supporting her. Could be right about the alcoholic rrat, would explain a lot of elements of it, but who knows.

Even though I like shitting on the chumbuds, I do like her streams, and I'd like to see her come back to streaming regularly.
Honestly thinking it might be an ilness or actual child. Although I doubt its a kid because Kiara would have probably talked about it already since she cant seem to ever keep her mouth shut about things like that. Its probably health-related and its probably somewhat serious. At that point she should just say something. I have a health condition and had to be in and out of treatment for it. People are way more accepting of that than just "see you guys on the next stream". And the next stream is 3 months later.

Hopefully its not cancer.

archive
Hexa, no one in your community was sending anything like that. If she got any threats (which I am skeptical of), then it was from random people who just like to hop on the latest drama.
While sending a "death threat" or anything like that is cringe and gay as fuck, I also can't bring myself to believe a person has received any significant number of these, if any at all. And if they have received any, unless it's a credible one, I really don't care. Most of the time, something that could be technically a "death threat" are just what most people have experienced playing online games. Not a big deal.

TL;DR: This person is just trying to deflect the negative attention over her dumb ass take by claiming to have gotten death threats. I don't believe any significant amount of "death threats" were sent, if any at all. If any were sent, I don't believe any of them could be seen as credible. And if she did get any, she should be like Lumi, grow a spine, and laugh at the retards who sent any.
This. Its always the same shit. "Muh death threats" but never provides any evidence. The harshest thing I saw was people calling her out and telling her that she would probably never amount to anything as a Vtuber because of her shit attitude towards others and her malicious intent of trying to cancel you over.

Horo7618

No one in particular
At that point she should just say something. I have a health condition and had to be in and out of treatment for it. People are way more accepting of that than just "see you guys on the next stream".
She did say it was a chronic illness the first time she went on hiatus. But after that she pretty much stopped giving any kind of updates on her status/plans/condition, and most people's goodwill for that kind of thing only goes so far....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
or wash their headphones in her case;
Gotta love the pink headphones.
Seems them all together, their colors and designs all go well together and I can't say any one is terribly inferior to the others. Again, Hololive is improving. I dunno is Cover is reining in their character designers to not go too wild and experimental.

Well if you look at myth and council all of them are different colors, advent was made to be a lot more similar with pinks, purples, blues, whites and blacks instead of each member being a different stripe in the rainbow.

Stunned But Dumb

Is Zentreya really a troon? I thought it was just a guy larping that decided to run with it cause it brings in money. If Zen were truly a troon I doubt they'd be able to shut up about troon support, and afaik, they don't bring it up period.
Nah, at least not publicly. He's probably just a regular ol' straight dude.
Zentreya was originally a duo project with his girlfriend where he'd handle the tech, mocap, etc. and she'd do the voice and chat interactions. At some point they broke up and him doing the voice wouldn't have been so great so he got the voice changer running with some lore reason as to why he uses it. It really does bring in the bank for him and got him into Vshojo, so...
There a clip of both of them and his voice out there, but I've never been interested enough to save it

With that said, I do remember the only time he's ever mentioned anything to do with trans stuff was a donation he made to a trans charity along with a donation to kids cancer charity because he wanted to use Kick (or rumble?) for streaming and this was when a lot of people were really hating on Kick since it's racist or something.

Whoops

Bronze

This account was merus alt, correct? she's pretty happy about this year for whatever reason. Also she didn't do her graduation stream and afaik said nothing about it on twitter.

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom