"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1612274919326.png

WATAMAGE COUNTER BITCH!
MAGIC IS REAL!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hexa schedule for the rest of the week, and if it's real, that means the stream with her father is starting up soon, so you better get ready for the content that will most likely get her cancelled again tonight:

EDIT: ...And because she put the incorrect twitch link in her post, here's her actual channel for ease of access:

God's Strongest Dragoon

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
My rrat on why Gura isn't streaming much these days is cause she perhaps relapsed into her alcoholic phase again due to the stress being the face of HoloEN and she is trying to stop it again, I like to think that Myth is maybe helping and encouraging her recovery behind closed doors.
Was her being an alcoholic ever confirmed as real? I always thought it was a just an act, like the lesbian stuff a lot of them do.

USS IOWA

riprat.png

By viewing this image, it will now become prophecy
Practicing magic while not being an anime girl or twink is heresy.

Attachments

• images (38).jpeg
    images (38).jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 27

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
Was her being an alcoholic ever confirmed as real? I always thought it was a just an act, like the lesbian stuff a lot of them do.
It's soft confirmed from her beeXsnez days. I'd only give it some weight but it's not out of the question.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
@Takodachi vindicated. (Orange Woman silences Ina.)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The person who called out Hexa deleted her post.
brave-n1h-Z97-PWts.png

archive
Hexa, no one in your community was sending anything like that. If she got any threats (which I am skeptical of), then it was from random people who just like to hop on the latest drama.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori's outfit looks classy, nothing shocking or extreme.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I am all of me Disco version​

i know very important
Also Sorairo Days will be her next cover

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Tubedude

brave-n1h-Z97-PWts.png

archive
Hexa, no one in your community was sending anything like that. If she got any threats (which I am skeptical of), then it was from random people who just like to hop on the latest drama.
Still probably best that she says she doesn't want that shit sent. Sure it won't stop the trend-hopping tards (if things were really sent/anything serious actually sent), but at least someone can point to this post and say "See, Hexa didn't want that shit to happen".

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:BijouBijou: this obviously means the pomu graduation hit her pretty hard, couldn't possibly just be her menhera no sir. archive

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
brave-n1h-Z97-PWts.png

archive

Yeah, even in my diving for the cancel posts, I found (and archived) the "actual" death threat towards Hexa (that ms paint image that yessica commented on approvingly), but zero death threats towards Yessica or any of the others that hopped on trying to cancel Hexa

I'm even looking up replies to Yessica as I write this, and from what I can find the only death threats mentioned are those on her side saying she's getting hundreds of death threats, and no actual death threats being sent to her, not even a [LTG.PNG].

The only thing that even remotely comes close is the following, which seems to have been posted shortly before Hexa made her "she's getting death threats" post as well:

Archive

Account made in December 2023, a literal troll account that is being paraded around seriously that Yessica keeps replying to, since they also seem to "confront" various other notorious/reactionary chuubas as well. 2014 was a decade ago, please stop falling for the same played out song and dance of "oh woe is me, death threats! this invalidates each and every one of my detractors, all of whom are complicit!"

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can it be mumei? I really want my deadpool points.
Your nomination has been accepted. Would anyone like to nominate Irys and Fauna to get the full Promise curse going.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Gura's voice sounded a bit deeper. Maybe the testosterone shots are giving her bad side effects.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom