"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live building a PC with her conspiracy theorist dad. This will definitely be a stream to watch.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Your nomination has been accepted. Would anyone like to nominate Irys and Fauna to get the full Promise curse going.
Hope never dies, and Fauna is so scary I doubt death will dare mess with her.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Vtubers will talk shit about British cooking when half of them can't even boil water.
I will have you know, Bibi is very proficient at crucifying guinea pigs

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
It has been decided.
@The Rrat - CIeansed
@BlueSharkTV
Choose whether the clock or rat dies. This year demands more blood.
Simplest vote i have had to cast in years.
smash-clock.gif

Edit: I mean she isn't even slightly interesting.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vtubers will talk shit about British cooking when half of them can't even boil water.
Britard coping as he seasons his shepherd pie with water and adds Heinz Beans to icecream

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Some very depressed girls playing Lethal Company.

Since she'll not be here for long, have this sus clip from the strongest fairy.

I can't get over the fact that we'll never get Pomu and Maria doing idol dances in 3d

:depressedtako:

There's the qualifiers for the Niji Mahjong tournament happening at the same time too. Kotoka, Meloco and Hana are participating in it.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Britard coping as he seasons his shepherd pie with water and adds Heinz Beans to icecream
I'd complain about being called British but it's still one of the nicer slurs thrown around on this forum.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Neo-Soviet coping as he adds his (nothing) to his (nothing)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
speaking of uninteresting women kronii stream today!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
speaking of uninteresting women kronii stream today!

Thankfully i slept through half the myth collab due to how boring it was i'll have the energy to watch this stream later :BijouBijou:

Bronze

110 dollars excluding shipping?? Its jewelry I guess but damn.

Kalion

:)
Women are obsessed with keyboards.
This woman got her keyboard autism sponsored.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The person who called out Hexa deleted her post.
brave-n1h-Z97-PWts.png

archive
Hexa, no one in your community was sending anything like that. If she got any threats (which I am skeptical of), then it was from random people who just like to hop on the latest drama.
And yet Lumi earlier was trying to get death threats and insults. Weak.
:smugina:

But yeah, people casually throw around claims of getting "death threats" all the damn time, and I rarely see any proof of an actual death threat and almost none that can be even considered credible. A person saying shit like "I hope you die" or even "kill yourself" is not a death threat.

Almost every time I see claims of getting death threats, it's after a person has said some dumb shit and made themselves look like an idiot as a way to deflect the criticism.

While sending a "death threat" or anything like that is cringe and gay as fuck, I also can't bring myself to believe a person has received any significant number of these, if any at all. And if they have received any, unless it's a credible one, I really don't care. Most of the time, something that could be technically a "death threat" are just what most people have experienced playing online games. Not a big deal.

TL;DR: This person is just trying to deflect the negative attention over her dumb ass take by claiming to have gotten death threats. I don't believe any significant amount of "death threats" were sent, if any at all. If any were sent, I don't believe any of them could be seen as credible. And if she did get any, she should be like Lumi, grow a spine, and laugh at the retards who sent any.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Rie is doing a rapid fire meet and greet with a bunch of mystery vtubers. Eating an ear of corn for warm up.

Edit: First guest is Runie

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
"Ramen Oil Pecking Simulator". These [insert random task]-simulator games have gone too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom