"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Tubedude

You're not going to convince people that wont ever take time to watch the streamers they enjoy making fun of. With that being said i will go against my own advice and accept the migo's coming my way.
I've been watching a lot of vshojo lately ( lethal company for the most part ) and froot has been on a lot of them. On those collabs, she doesnt seem like a " problem ". They all seem to have a lot of fun together. Im part of the ones wishing her to graduate because i dont like her. But i do believe she fits in well with the other vshojo talents and fits in well in vshojo itself.
The issue with Froot has always been out of stream stuff, not in stream stuff tbh.

The patch thing with /k/. The vague-posting on twitter. The donation tweet for clout. "Everyone make mistakes". Etc etc.

httn

Hag enthusiast
You ever get homesick at a con?

Don't worry, we're getting a graduation from Council soon
It will be worth it to watch the counciltwt lesbos seethe.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You ever get homesick at a con?

Its probably not as complex as i think but the fact that Mozumi and Co are doing as well as they are in spite of being booted by their company is honestly kinda great

USS IOWA

holy shit gura actually mentioned about her not being around 2024 truly is a wild year
My rrat on why Gura isn't streaming much these days is cause she perhaps relapsed into her alcoholic phase again due to the stress being the face of HoloEN and she is trying to stop it again, I like to think that Myth is maybe helping and encouraging her recovery behind closed doors.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I love Myth
A full Myth collab is a rare treat, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself today
I don't know what it is about these 5, but they just hit different, better

ag1y5i.jpg

RiverBear

Atlas

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
My rrat on why Gura isn't streaming much these days is cause she perhaps relapsed into her alcoholic phase again due to the stress being the face of HoloEN and she is trying to stop it again, I like to think that Myth is maybe helping and encouraging her recovery behind closed doors.
I feel like its some kind of health thing or situation that she can't (or shouldn't) say, but myth knows about it, and are supporting her. Could be right about the alcoholic rrat, would explain a lot of elements of it, but who knows.

Even though I like shitting on the chumbuds, I do like her streams, and I'd like to see her come back to streaming regularly.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tubedude

Bibi live with media share. Streamer block leads to react streams. Hope the streamer block ends soon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Phase Connect lover and video essayist Lord Maulington intends to do a statistical analysis of the growth of Phase over the coarse of their debuts. Will the numbers be any good? Will the data be clean and meaningful? Find out when (or if) it turns into a video!

Archive

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
riprat.png

By viewing this image, it will now become prophecy
You might have missed it during your skinwalking sesh, but council + Irys is now "Promise" so akshuly, Council no longer exists

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

You might have missed it during your skinwalking sesh, but council + Irys is now "Promise" so akshuly, Council no longer exists
I'm fully aware, another oshi dies this month regardless.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Froot dropping the "everyone makes mistakes" shit in chat while Silver was crying on stream after being harassed and doxed for playing a video game is fucking crazy, #1 vtuber villain moment of 2023 for me. Optimistically I guess the other VSJ girls just didn't want to deal with the drama.

Froot is an assface and I dearly hope she gets what's coming to her.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Phase Connect lover and video essayist Lord Maulington intends to do a statistical analysis of the growth of Phase over the coarse of their debuts. Will the numbers be any good? Will the data be clean and meaningful? Find out when (or if) it turns into a video!

Archive

Hime, you should know at this point that numberfagging is really bad for your mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom