"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Very different, apparently, this one has been in the works for 2 years.
So it's been 3 outfits (that I know of) that have the exact same story of "It was started 2 years ago, there was another outfit received by that person but ordered after in that timeframe". If something comes up and makes it 4 then I will 100% follow the "someone at management intentionally tried sabotaging things". Even 2 was too good of a coincidence, but now it's fucking 3
Anyway, many people equate improvement on management to when Dimitri Jap, the new HoloEN director was hired (to replace Omega perhaps), which would be December 2022.
It wouldn't be wrong to assume given Omega spent his days RPing on twitter, and given the sheer volume there wouldn't be too much time left doing anything else of value
vShojo - Potentially if only because of Nina and Mysta being there already. Though I don't know how well she'd mesh with the rest of the vShojo crew. I'm leaning more towards "Less likely"
At what point the amount of new members become high enough where the "vshojo crew" has to accommodate them, and not the other way around? Because I feel like we are already kind of there

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What the fuck is wrong with Lisa's cat?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The Hexa callout tweet has reached 1 million views.

The funny thing is it only has 645 likes :whatastory:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Honestly, I want to know too. Hololive isn't allowed to use mods, right? Even Marine said she had to beg and plead to use Hololive mods specifically made for her Rimworld stream.
Calli said during one of her Stardew streams that it depends on the game/mod. I imagine that unlocking the party cap is something that management would allow.
Technically Holos are allowed to use mods, it just makes the permissions even more complicated and annoying. Vesper has mentioned that they need permission for each mod from both the mod developer and the game developer.

Taco

Bronze

What the fuck is wrong with Lisa's cat?

She's a pomudachi still in shock, pls understand

Brit Pippa probably found the name of her zatsus for the next 2 months and doing the 2nd part in few min. At least its not Debut 8.0 or something

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Technically Holos are allowed to use mods, it just makes the permissions even more complicated and annoying. Vesper has mentioned that they need permission for each mod from both the mod developer and the game developer.
I want to say I remember someone saying they also needed permission from the "mod loaders" as well, which is just next-level extra and annoying, probably why so few try it

VTuberBobDole

Damn, been away a while since I've been on here, but too much craziness going on lately with niji - Selen getting screwed on her song and injured(?) and now Pomu graduation! Feels like Selen might not be far behind, as soon as her contract runs out too hopefully.

I'm assuming Pomu will pop up somewhere eventually, perhaps not even too long if it is vshoujo. She might prefer that because if she tried to go holo and be with Kiara, I feel it would be a while before they have a new gen debut, but with vshoujo she can basically just turn around and start right back up as long as a model is ready for her (just co-opt one of Mouse's 20 new models she probably has in the pipeline).

And Gura back tonight for the full Myth collab. Good day to be a chumbud (not many of them anymore, give us a break).

braindoko

Comfy ghost doing pixel art

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
After the bitter sweet Pomu news we could all use a little

🐺 Time

Airi sings an NND Medley for Sayu

hlwldlnf

Pretty much, I can see ones that focus on just streaming to stay, most of the issues seem to be regarding projects.

If we think of only project interested talents leaving, then personally I only see potential graduations in Luxiem. Outside of Luxiem I can't think of any of the current NijiEN's that are too interested in big projects.

Elira and Finana seem content to just be streamers. Same with Obsydia, minus Selen, Ethyria, and all the gens after Luxiem.

If I'm wrong, someone who pays more attention to NijiEN please correct me.
I’ve been keeping up an okay amount so here’s my take.
I see both Elira and Finana content with streaming. I don’t think they’d leave unless something drastically happens that doesn’t benefit them.

Selen is definitely on the way to leave. Rosemi and Petra seem content with their streaming. I can see Petra only leave because she can’t juggle streaming and whatever her day job ends up being. She’s still only a student in Japan right now so we’ll see.

Given they all seem covers+streaming oriented and whatever cover they release is vocaloid related I don’t see them leaving. Perms for vocaloid covers doesn’t seem hard to get.

Vox I can see leaving if that vtuber+filmmaking part doesn’t work out. Ike is a maybe, dude seems a bit mentally fucked at times so he goes days without streaming. He might just end up being an occasional streamer. Shu, dude’s content with streaming whenever and he gets JP sponsorships. Luca is for sure never leaving until everyone leaves.

Theyre more stream oriented, with projects that fit within the Niji style. Also given that how Noctyx seem to be getting a bit more marketing now, I don’t think these guys are leaving anytime soon. Fulgur would only leave when his health goes to absolute shit.

Kyo could leave if he thinks vtubing isn’t good for him anymore or his health goes to shit. Ren maybe, depending on how he wants to go about his career when it comes to music and streaming. Maria also likes idol type shit, if she feels like Pomu and can’t do her idol dreams then she would leave. The rest I feel like are gonna stay.

Only person I see leaving is Ver, given he’s a law student, he’d leave if his streaming career gets in the way of his law career.

The most project oriented is Wilson, if he doesn’t get disheartened like Selen in hosting or planning big events then he should be fine. Vanta given that he was a 1-view? before Niji, I don’t think he’s leaving when he has the bigger audience. Zali being french, we’ll see if he’ll leave because of his french blood and rioting, for now he seems content. I think I saw someone online mention that during his PL it was getting hard for him to do stuff without some type of help in the background so maybe being in Niji is a good thing for him.

Only person I see leaving could be Kunai, given her PL viewership was a 3-view. If the added bonus of a corpo isn’t worth it for her she could leave. I think Victoria and Claude being 1-view and 2-view respectively makes the new bigger audience probably worth staying.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu got to witness the brown woman today.

A

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara ever graduates, where would she groom an international selection of girls with money?
Phoenix GhmB (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung) which would be a middle-to-sizeable, scalable multinational talent agency, provided with venture capital by some unknown donor from Indonesia. She would start this and run it for some time before adopting a chairman of the board role.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Menace is asking for ideas for ASMR

Also, incase you didn't know Menace has un-privated her ASMR vids on youtube. One silver lining of the Idol drama last month. She had previously privated them, presumably to encourage consumption of Coni ASMR.
Rie has a boyfriend confirmed
Women don't buy underwear like that unless they're getting dicked down :smugpipi:
I wonder if Hime-Bro is moving back home? :menhera:
Clip Tax! Classic Remi Phrasing!

Pippa sings... kind of

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'm assuming Pomu will pop up somewhere eventually, perhaps not even too long if it is vshoujo.

Everyone's already rrating that MataraKan was talking about Pomu when she tweeted about "meeting a homeless friend" recently, and Mousey reacted with brow-raising enthusiasm to the graduation announcement, so you're probably right on track.

Good day to be a chumbud (not many of them anymore, give us a break).
That depends. Are you guys actually sacrificing other vtubers to the Dark Gods every time you want Gura to stream?

Bronze

She's opening a commision slot for a custom ASMR. She wasnt sure with price but it seems she has decided. Testing the waters for some extra income, probably.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Chee streaming.
On the menu: Low cost TTS and more anbennar.

I'm glad at how much cheewa has grown these last months
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's opening a commision slot for a custom ASMR. She wasnt sure with price but it seems she has decided. Testing the waters for some extra income, probably.

Oh my fucking god, I just had a terrible thought. Devilish even.

You know how people commission cameos and shit like that for other people. Would anyone be crazy enough to commission a Menace ASMR for a birthday stream!?!??!

Imagine the fucking chaos when they open it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie has a boyfriend confirmed
Women don't buy underwear like that unless they're getting dicked down :smugpipi:
Shit, for her sake, I hope that's true. She probably needs it in her life.

I interrupt the tribalfaggotry to bring a retarded coom poster indie

"please dont assume people are whores based on their model, the fact that i act like one while having a big titty one is totes coincidence"

The door knocker in her nose really drives it further.

She's FREE!

Noooo not announcement :panik:

Dizzy is disappointed By this development

Hopefully she takes a nice break for those few days. She's been working hard and the end result has been amazing. Wholesome meemaw put in a lot of work for her fellow Phase girls. Much respect to her for that. Looking forward to her getting back to streaming. I'm sure she'll have a warm welcome waiting for her.

Also, incase you didn't know Menace has un-privated her ASMR vids on youtube. One silver lining of the Idol drama last month. She had previously privated them, presumably to encourage consumption of Coni ASMR.

POV: Chat is Kaneko Lumi.
:smugselen:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Lonely Tako

Fluffy sheep shops for sheep chips (new tongue twister)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom