"Freaking coomers need to clean after themselves"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Can't wait for them to play another four player game in a few months. Honestly the "And when you close your eyes" vid is going to be more like a montage
henya, pomu, mika +1 other lethal company collab, sounds like a riot

niggaphil

2024 already claiming its first victims. Hopefully Hololive doesn't suffer too much with graduations or terminations.
GC2DyJRWkAAcrYV.jpg

I have a bad news for you :smugselen:

Negzana

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They will have a Gura soundboard in the background.
Gura spectates silently for the entire collab.

I knew there was trouble when I saw there was 20+ pages posted in 6 hours.

Nijicure: Save the fans was never developed because the fans need saving in real life.

niggaphil

rin lore update: she now has a crossbow

what

edit: apparently its links crossbow training that she talked about last time with obake pam
Wow, this is what happened after getting the dick from Vesper? :smugselen:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
2024 already claiming its first victims. Hopefully Hololive doesn't suffer too much with graduations or terminations.

Even if it's just 1-2 members in the year, I would consider that normal turnover regarding Hololive's operations, as they are likely to introduce high-quality talent within the following months, if we're going by the last few years as an example (Advent, Tempus v1 + v2, etc) - and if not, the already existing talent have more than proven their worth content-wise to help ease the pain

Nijisanji, on the other hand, may not be able to accelerate enough to replace everyone lost without yielding a net negative

...If Fubuki graduates, however, then all bets are off.

Bronze

If that is the question, that will probably never happen, just like Kson will never be able to get a proper collab with a Holomem.
Technically it was both, as i actually forgot Henya's collab and I of all people should have remembered, To be fair, I hate twitch and Henya streams too long to follow daily. Still unforgivable, so I can get my gura reactions :guradumbl:

As long as they dont shit too hard on Nijisanji, its better to simply allow vshojo collabs. It will become infinitely harder to avoid ex-talents though, if they lose more and they end up in Vshojo.

For some reason, Eimi's live in 5 minutes playing obra dinn. I assume its to finish it in one stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Even if it's just 1-2 members in the year, I would consider that normal turnover regarding their operations, as they are likely to introduce high-quality talent within the following months, if we're going by the last few years as an example (Advent, Tempus v1 + v2, etc) - and if not, the already existing talent have more than proven their worth content-wise to help ease the pain

Nijisanji, on the other hand, may not be able to accelerate enough to replace everyone lost without yielding a net negative

...If Fubuki graduates, however, then all bets are off.
To me PR and reputation is 100% more important than graduations for corpos. A talent graduating at some point is inevitable, and all of your oshis WILL graduate some day for one reason or another, but when a corpo has SHIT PR like Niji does atm, it completely changes how people view graduations and paints it all in a negative light. Not to say that a lot of graduations are good, but they much worse when the climate around your corpo is murky.

blackjack12345

hello newfag here, how many posts can I make here to have enough privileges to start a VAllure vtuber thread?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
To me PR and reputation is 100% more important than graduations for corpos. A talent graduating at some point is inevitable, and all of your oshis WILL graduate some day for one reason or another, but when a corpo has SHIT PR like Niji does atm, it completely changes how people view graduations and paints it all in a negative light. Not to say that a lot of graduations are good, but they much worse when the climate around your corpo is murky.
Even then, it isn't ALL of niji with this issue, just the international branches. The only JP liver to leave under controversy last year, that I am aware of, was Gundou. Niji JP seems a lot more mild with drama.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

arrchive

Arr

ID bros, get on it to document more sadposting in the Minecraft chat

also why is she getting squeezed by 1 very long penis

Edit: This is Not-Ollie btw, for those who didn't remember

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, I don't really believe they will hemorrhage people enough to where that will be an issue. Some people may not have the same issues with management as Selen or Pomu if they are not keen on bigger doing projects, which most certainly not everyone will be.
honestly i wouldnt be surpised if most NijiENs are just happy with their current gig, if management goes the way its going i wouldnt be suprised if all the project oriented ones did start packing up for greener pastures

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
hello newfag here, how many posts can I make here to have enough privileges to start a VAllure vtuber thread?
We have one, and welcome to the asylum friend, we hope you brought some fresh info with you?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

bold of you to glow on your first post here, best of luck to you

blackjack12345

We have one, and welcome to the asylum friend, we hope you brought some fresh info with you?
thanks alot apologies here.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Well technically you can create threads in the test forum…

Other than that I think only @The Proctor can create threads here I think?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

arrchive

Arr

ID bros, get on it to document more sadposting in the Minecraft chat

also why is she getting squeezed by 1 very long penis

Zombie thirsty AF. Even when not a zombie. I can't explain it in any other way. :MozumiPichi:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Btw, did she say when exactly she handed in her letter to management? IIRC Mika said she did so at the beginning of the year, yet she was only allowed to graduate at the very end. Management set the date for her.
She didn't give a specific date beyond saying it was "Months in the making" but Pomu went back and forth ever since on actually committing to it.

Top Bottom