"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ogey_rrat

ogey
Chee streaming.
On the menu: Low cost TTS and more anbennar.

I'm glad at how much cheewa has grown these last months
:sanasmile:

Her chat sure is having fun with the 10 point TTS redeem. :ironmousekek:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
please look forward to becoming a juggalo alongside our local green woman, who I am still not entirely convinced has slept at all last night (please go to sleep):

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Six hours left, but unfortunately I'm going to bed:yagoocry:I'm so sleepy I'm replying to the wrong places

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

please look forward to becoming a juggalo alongside our local green woman, who I am still not entirely convinced has slept at all last night (please go to sleep):

Of course she's a juggalo... it fits. I'm interested though, they have a couple good songs

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
dinofailure gets haunted

and this actually does happen either in the middle of the night or sporadically

i would know

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Vshojo... I've never gotten the hate. Yeah, it's the house that lewdtubing built and yeah, they let Veibae and Nyanners run wild for years (Silvervale did nothing wrong, however!).

I see them as a positive force in the market, having shed 3/4th of their dead weight and replaced it with genuinely good people like Henya and Matara. There is now a market actor that implicitly says "If you treat your succesful people like dirt, we will gladly take them on and make them bigger than you ever could have. And if they get tired of us? They get to keep their IP and their audience." That's a powerful threat to hang over the big japanese agencies and Cover seems to have payed attention, even if AnyColor hasn't.

Awoogers

looks like it was actually the pfp that got her done in

Kalion

:)
looks like it was actually the pfp that got her done in

So I can get twitter ads with a woman's whole ass out but an anime girl can't stick her tongue out?

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

So I can get twitter ads with a woman's whole ass out but an anime girl can't stick her tongue out?
yeah apparently le anime bad again in the bird app

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The only thing that has disappointed me about Vshoujo is that no one has molested Kuro yet, the internet told me that place was full of horny bitches and eternal coomerbait, the internet would not lie to me

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When Proctor finally gets back online:

1704489810881.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Best Grooming target Ojou is playing OG Megami Tensei, proving she is best wife.
I will not take my meds

Stunned But Dumb

Hey now, if its an ad those women are paying to put their whole ass into your face.

The only thing that has disappointed me about Vshoujo is that no one has molested Kuro yet, the internet told me that place was full of horny bitches and eternal coomerbait, the internet would not lie to me
I mean they did force him into a striptease in vrchat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Top Bottom