"I am Hololive!!!"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why do people want Selen to join a corpo so much? She can do fine as an indie. Hell, it would probably be more beneficial to her to stay Indie. No pay cut and if they go JP corpo, they would have to work with the retarded perm shit that has been fucking her over. Why go back into that?
Management + clout for brand deals. Selen will be losing the persona of gamer dragon and in many ways be back to square one. Because, unlike someone like Calli, Kiara, or many others she hasn't kept her non-corpo persona active and grinding. And she might not have the mental fortitude to handle it all herself after everything that has happened recently.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

archive
Camila seen defending Hexa. Reminder that this is the woman who said this about Shondo:

Maybe her clout storage is running low and she needs to gather some.

Management + clout for brand deals. Selen will be losing the persona of gamer dragon and in many ways be back to square one. Because, unlike someone like Calli, Kiara, or many others she hasn't kept her non-corpo persona active and grinding. And she might not have the mental fortitude to handle it all herself after everything that has happened recently.
Realistically speaking, what prevents her from commissioning a "dragon" themed vtuber with a different color scheme, with a black pet, and use the following soundtrack (which is from Dova Syndrome)?
s-2749030384 resize.pngs-2558414764 resize.pngs-4153504936 resize.pngs-231493928 resize.pngs-2740395501 resize.pngs-127517677 resize.png

She has enough goodwill that I'm sure some of the larger indie Vtubers she plays and collabs with will shill her out. Purple Keemstar will also probably mention the "this totally not related laughing person that plays FPS" when talking about her past life.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I also made a Jeffrey Epstein fancam at one point. Entirely because I thought it was funny. And it was funny. It was funny."

Add that to the quote list, please.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

archive
Camila seen defending Hexa. Reminder that this is the woman who said this about Shondo:

camila has always been a catty bitch whos more than likely to throw you under the bus and self fellate her own ego for being an ally and whatnot

and frankly even if shondo is an actual schizophrenic id rather take her than this fat fuck with a diaper fetish

kanpainiggi

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Lord Umbra

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Being Fishman is suffering.
:fishfry:

A

A

This reminds me of how easy it was to goad superduper into showing her tits.

Well, what was there anyway

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
If you join my corp, you can live in a warehouse rent free with me.
Is there still space for her when Muyu and family need a better place to live?

I wouldn't mind NotSelen in Phase Connect but at the same time, would she really want to start from scratch in what is now a medium corpo? Unless she goes the Invaders route and even then all of the recent pickups ended up with new names and models.

Security

I wouldn't mind NotSelen in Phase Connect but at the same time, would she really want to start from scratch in what is now a medium corpo? Unless she goes the Invaders route and even then all of the recent pickups ended up with new names and models.

She wouldn't really be starting from scratch, as the Selen fans would follow.

Additionally, multiple Phase members are now doing better than some NijiEN, including a bunch doing better than Finana, after her fans educated themselves.

frz

Gonna numberfag a bit but Randon doing one of his talking streams (not sure if he will boot up Fear and Hunger 2).

Twitch Viewers: 177
Youtube Viewers: 599

Randon was originally a Twitch streamer and he should keep streaming to both platforms as clearly he has 2 audiences but honestly why would anyone prioritize Twitch over Youtube at this point (except people that already have a large following on Twitch, and even so I would probably tell them to Multi-Stream because im sure that after half a year they would end up with more viewers on YT vs Twitch)
But muh discoverability - said people with 3 viewers max.
Given the trend of people going AWOL or announcing their graduation a month before they graduate, I think Bettel might be safe? That or he does the most Bettel thing ever and announces it on his anniversary day and the graduation is effective immediately.
Unless he went full delulu and think he can be the next Kuzuha/ShibuHal + already had contract line up with Nijisanji/Neo-porte, there's very little reason for him to leave, he's like the ONLY one earning good money in holostars (top 20 superchatted company-wise in 2023, including the girls).
Honestly it's a tossup if she does actually leave.
  • Cover - Doubt it because she's not Idol material. Only way would be if Mumei brought her in kicking and screaming
  • vShojo - Potentially if only because of Nina and Mysta being there already. Though I don't know how well she'd mesh with the rest of the vShojo crew. I'm leaning more towards "Less likely"
  • VSPO - as others have pointed out, I dunno if her lack of JP language skills could allow her to join and be comfortable.
  • Idol - I absolutely don't think they have the resources or clout to even be in contention.
Edit:

This missed the best part which was the first post afterwards, this work of art - @Nenélove

- VSPO is opening audition for EN streamers, that's why people think she's going there. No JP required.
- Cover - Selen is 10 times more idol than whatever Shiori is, now that I think about it it might not be that farfetched, seeing as EN gen 4 will likely line up with her contract ending
- vShojo - my number 2 guess. A corp that recruit based on connections and she has it. Because not a real corpo there's no one banning you from collabing with the big indies.
- Number 1 guess is she stays in Niji unless she gets Zaion-ed.
Why do people want Selen to join a corpo so much? She can do fine as an indie. Hell, it would probably be more beneficial to her to stay Indie. No pay cut and if they go JP corpo, they would have to work with the retarded perm shit that has been fucking her over. Why go back into that?
There has been rarely any example of corpo turned indie vtuber who recreate even a portion of their old success. But you had pikamee who x2 her viewership going from VOMs to Vshojo on the other hand. People just want to see her being successful that's all.
This is something I think many people who only see Selen in clips don't get. She is very much a "Fake it til you Make it with Bravado" type of person. If you see her in situations of stress (see the Apex tourney with Regis and Axel) or someone who can actually counter her attitude (primarily Pomu) she folds like a sheet of paper. There is a very definite possibility she goes full Stockholm Syndrome and is too afraid to leave.
- I watched the TSB stream and I dont remember her folding, that being said Altare and Axel were basically doing 90% of the work.
- Also what the fuck is with Regis Altare. Why is he more known as Altare. I was taken aback for a moment not knowing who the fuck Regis is lmao.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Being Fishman is suffering.
:fishfry:

A

A

:iryswooo:

Reminder, this is also Nasa:
Fib-Q-o-RVUAAdsj-N-1.jpg

Anyway, for those who didn't watch the Filian Family Feud thing, this is the only reason Phase had any points by the end of it (volume warning):

Bit of context: The other team got the first three answers on the board, but then got three wrong, so it went to Phase's side. Lumi's one right answer won them the round. And it was the most Lumi answer she could give.
:SelenHAHAhere:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
:iryswooo:

Reminder, this is also Nasa:
Fib-Q-o-RVUAAdsj-N-1.jpg

Anyway, for those who didn't watch the Filian Family Feud thing, this is the only reason Phase had any points by the end of it (volume warning):

Bit of context: The other team got the first three answers on the board, but then got three wrong, so it went to Phase's side. Lumi's one right answer won them the round. And it was the most Lumi answer she could give.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Is Nasa's PL known if she has one? Or just any previous activity online? She seems like she probably rather pretty and probably a cosplayer if that outfit is anything to go by that stuff isn't cheap

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is Nasa's PL known if she has one? Or just any previous activity online? She seems like she probably rather pretty and probably a cosplayer if that outfit is anything to go by that stuff isn't cheap
I don't know if this has been posted here before. If it has, I couldn't find it. This is Nasa's PL. She was a part of "ユメノグラフィア" which was an anycolor virtual reality hostess thing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Even nano is getting involved. :amepopcorn:

Archive

I like Nano's streams, I try to support her when I can, I hope she's able to stream more, but if the production side works out for her, all the better - I might even commission her myself, really

good to see her support Hexa

Security

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
@midori congratulations on wuss-slapping a bunch of pissed-off retards and then harvesting a bunch of new subscribers.

I hope you rubbed their noses in it.
Play Hogwarts next, really twist that knife in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you join my corp, you can live in a warehouse rent free with me.
Unironically a sweetheart deal considering her home situation with her parents. Just have a corner of the warehouse made into a fort with packages for her to stream from.
he's like the ONLY one earning good money in holostars (top 20 superchatted company-wise, including the girls).
Hakka is making decent money, especially considering he's living in a beaner country. He may be getting half the superchats that Bettel is getting but he's like #2 among Holostars and he's at a solid lower-mid point at #39 in the company for superchats. Seeing as he made 93k from superchats and if Cover takes 50% after the 1/3rd youtube cut, that puts him at 31k. That's 31k before you're counting income he makes from merch, youtube ad revenue, and memberships.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom