"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Rosemi also made an ARG for this outfit reveal, it started from this tweet (hidden text in the background):

I'm not autistic enough (unfortunately?) to document it completely but someone else kind of was (Google docs link), it culminated in this https://ministryofsupernaturalaffairs.info/vrs/ which revealed some lore that she will now completely ignore for the rest of her career. I feel like she's lowkey one of the more creative vtubers out there, with things like her ARGs and the actual game she made for Obsydia's last anniversary.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I reuploaded some of Riros edited content in one video ironically the Mephisto cover got it blocked in Russia

soap suds

More Doki posting. I'm glad she's feeling better.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

It's time...

Place your bets ya autists! I'm betting on Doki going indie but I wouldn't be surprised if she signs with VHoeShow or Mythic as they are the most talent friendly and least Jap corpo autist of the bunch. Phase is the dark horse and would be the best move Sakana can do. Cover is just white corpo Niji so if Doki's done with all that JP bullshit it ain't happenin'.

Tbh I assumed it was a termination (or en route to one), just because of the implied hospital visit/etc, it seemed like a lot just for a stealth suspension. Hope I'm wrong though.
She's most likely done as Nìggersanji don't want anything to do with her anymore. They want this drama to end soon as it'll tarnish their image (LOL) more when she's still employed by them. The sooner she graduates/gets terminated, the faster they can build Riku's gold plated yatch. They're probably making the statement right now and running it thru ChatGPT.

VRecord (a smaller music-focused Korean corpo) released a full recording of their talent Choki's live concert (featuring a live band!)

Highlights include her cover of Let it Be and the band rendition of Idol
The set ends with her first original, Target Down

Also finally got around to checking out CHZZK (awful name, please change it), the streaming platform Korean streamers will probably switch over to. And honestly... I really like it? It's taken aspects from both YT and Twitch, which is nice.
Here's a current livestream of the one vtuber I think is online rn- it's really just green Twitch
https://chzzk.naver.com/live/263baca47caa04be48f029f74e54f3b9
And then here's a VOD from Lee Jooin of VLUP (former Niji KR)
There's a comment section and suggested videos on the side like on Youtube.
And the web design isn't awful!!! I'm optimistic about this as long as they don't somehow ruin it between now and the official release. (🌈)

If you flip the ZZs in CHZZK by 90 degrees you'll end up with CHNNK. Coincidence? :pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit::pochiidontlikeit:

Goddammit, this breaks my heart...
#FreeSelen #Kurosanji #MillieIsADumbFlip #VoxIsABritishRetard #KyoKanegro

Besto duck aidoru fawning over the twin doggos.

Kronii hates Ina confirmed!

Strongest idol making enemies with the twin doggos.

Whoretuber is a Flatearther.

Risu explains how she NTR'd Iofi

And Fishman fails at grooming Airi to be a hag lewdtuber.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

I'm happy she's better. Also, using a scalpel rules out some rrats, but... Selen's fucking dead...

soap suds

Elira is also going to play Animal Crossing. She said she wouldn't touch AC in the past because she knew she'd get addicted to it again, but people really wanted her to play it. That and she wanted a chill night, so Animal Crossing replaced MGS3.

Change of plans I guess... it's either valo or ow2 and I don't know which is worse.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

Anycolor should just post this instead of a graduation letter along with a WIP photo of the playbutton yacht

Bug Eater

I'm happy she's better. Also, using a scalpel rules out some rrats, but... Selen's fucking dead...
I sincerely doubt she's dead already (more like she's fucking bored and has too much time on her hands without streaming), wait until the signature 2 week silent suspension period is up and you'll have a better idea of where she's at. If there's no sign of life after that then I think it's time to start worrying/celebrating depending on what floats your boat.

A tweet like this having almost 70,000 likes--more than most funny viral tweets--on an account with less than 1K followers is suspicious as hell, not gonna lie.
Seems like she did actually get a small boost in followers but we already know that won't amount to anything in the long run - the majority of the time when someone says "I would watch x if it wasn't for x" they would never actually watch "x" in the first place, it's just dumb posturing for social media clout.

Last edited:

soap suds

I sincerely doubt she's dead already (more like she's fucking bored and has too much time on her hands without streaming), wait until the signature 2 week silent suspension period is up and you'll have a better idea of where she's at. If there's no sign of life after that then I think it's time to start worrying/celebrating depending on what floats your boat.
She has to show life soon because Anime Impulse is around the corner. If she's not showing up, they have to give an announcement now.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
the replies and retweets i presume since i saw this one and many others under it when it came to my feed earlier

the replies are fucking hilarious

A tweet like this having almost 70,000 likes--more than most funny viral tweets--on an account with less than 1K followers is suspicious as hell, not gonna lie.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Looks like something from those miniature dollhouse-style kits. Bought one a few years back myself, but never finished it. Pretty neat, but requires plenty of time, patience, and focus, but it's pretty relaxing to work on. If that's what she's doing, hopefully it's a nice project for her away from everything. Help her take her mind off things and relax a bit before coming back.

I'm still concerned about what's been happening with her, but it's nice to see some postings from her.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Anime Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
She has to show life soon because Anime Impulse is around the corner. If she's not showing up, they have to give an announcement now.
Place your bets that they keep her on the list until the day before the event and they make an excuse about her not being able to take part.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Place your bets that they keep her on the list until the day before the event and they make an excuse about her not being able to take part.
*Le Retard de Vox Akuma Flashbacks*

Negzana

Just realized Koyori is now doing Dragon Quest. Knowing she is the endurance streamer of HoloJP I wonder how long she'll stream these.

soap suds

*Le Retard de Vox Akuma Flashbacks*
To be fair, I doubt they could make a notice about Vox and Ike sleeping in lol. At least Vox showed up halfway through the panel. Ike didn't even bother showing up out of shame.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom