"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Speaking of Runie, she's continuing her anime tier list tonight. Apparently she's planning on finishing the list this stream but we'll see how that goes, especially since one of the anime she still needs to rank is One Piece.

She said in chat that she might start the stream early too.

e: And she just went live.

Lord Umbra

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Last week, Towa posted some shorts where she performed a sign language tutorial for one of her song's lyrics.

She revealed that it's cause her father is hard of hearing so she wanted to try it out for him.

She worked with a sign language teacher to translate the lyrics and learn the signs herself. The teacher had never heard of vtubers but was happy that Towa reached out to her.

Towa love and Towa dad love :sanasmile:

Reminds me of Iofi having a version of a song for hard of hearing or deaf people. She also performed the sings of the lyrics instead of dancing a proper choreo during her 3D debut.
She learned Japanese sign language and american sign language.

That moment made me, well not really a fan or viewer, but she still shot up my ranks of favorite members still. That felt like a proof of her big heart.

It's under the same name as her past-past Youtube life before Marica.

Not-Reine follows her.
Interesting.

Interesting, unorganized notes from Bae's New Years Resolution and look back at 2023 stream:

• She was originally intimidated by Kiara until she got to know her better and realized how sweet she was. Really enjoyed their times together in Japan. Thinks they have a lot in common and really wants the chance to do 3D with her.
Yeah I really hope so too. Kinda sad that Kiara and Bae didnt have a single 1on1 collab in all of 2023.
I also hope that since no-one in Myth really seems up to it rn, I want Kiara and Bae to team up and do more full EN events and stuff. I know that together they could pull off great stuff, the full EN cover that was just announced proves it for Bae too.
Also yeah, the 2 dancers of EN should really dance more.
Hope Bae invites Kiara over for an offcollab once HoloFes scram comes around, it sure would be fun.
  • Kyalli - Couch is open to her.
why would Calli of all people need a couch in japan lmao :koronehappyl:

Ensok

Early Adopter
It sounds depressing and KFC in the US is reportedly trash (same thing in my country)
It used to be decent many years ago but has gone downhill in quality, menu selection, and service over nearly two decades at this point.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It sounds depressing and KFC in the US is reportedly trash (same thing in my country)
Overpriced as fuck too. I think I've bought it once in my adult life. Definitely not worth the price.

Lumi working on finishing Vampires: The Masquerade after about an hour of just chatting. She chatted about some documentary she watched that ended up being mostly vegan propaganda, her parents living under communism and how much her mom hates communism because of it, how her parents watch her streams and that her mom knew about a gift Lumi got her because she talked to chat about it, growing up as an older child, etc.

Here's a clip of her talking about her mom hating communism

:nenebased:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Overpriced as fuck too. I think I've bought it once in my adult life. Definitely not worth the price.

Lumi working on finishing Vampires: The Masquerade after about an hour of just chatting. She chatted about some documentary she watched that ended up being mostly vegan propaganda, her parents living under communism and how much her mom hates communism because of it, how her parents watch her streams and that her mom knew about a gift Lumi got her because she talked to chat about it, growing up as an older child, etc.

I will no longer anti the lemon woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
so is THIS gay or masturbation?
According to the practicioners, it feels more like sucking cock than getting sucked. Hope it helps you reach a conclusion.
Screenshot-20240104-141855.png

Hey you and @John Vtuber👁️ , how much can I charge if I fix your Oshi for you?
:marinesmug:
Will pipkun draw a NTR comic based on real events?

Clip tax: Amane bringing up younger sibling abuse

bothyourhouses

It sounds depressing and KFC in the US is reportedly trash
Japanese KFC is pretty nice. I still wouldn't want it for Christmas, but Japan doesn't really have a big family Christmas tradition (New Year is much more like the traditional Western Christmas).

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Never change Mozu

httn

Hag enthusiast
Phase calendar for today. more chibis.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Gonna numberfag a bit but Randon doing one of his talking streams (not sure if he will boot up Fear and Hunger 2).

Twitch Viewers: 177
Youtube Viewers: 599

Randon was originally a Twitch streamer and he should keep streaming to both platforms as clearly he has 2 audiences but honestly why would anyone prioritize Twitch over Youtube at this point (except people that already have a large following on Twitch, and even so I would probably tell them to Multi-Stream because im sure that after half a year they would end up with more viewers on YT vs Twitch)
Randon's retarded like that which is the reason why he has gotten the boot from Hololive.

And he also fucked Gura. And Kronii. And Bae. And Mumei. And Ame. And Kronii. And Kiara. And Calli. And Kronii. Did I tell you he fucked Kronii because he did fuck Kronii while she's eating a Subway sandwich.

He's also Lando's husband.

Screenshot-20240104-141855.png

Hey you and @John Vtuber👁️ , how much can I charge if I fix your Oshi for you?
:marinesmug:
We have a vtuber groomer (@The Proctor) a vtuber fixer (@reinigen) a vtuber whore (@John Vtuber👁️) and a vtuber journo (@Murrayしないで).

:thisisstupid:

So it's either her parents are from Cuba, Russia before Gorbachev, Vietnam, North "Better" Korea, China (God forbid) or California :poop: .

She loves dogs though...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi Putting Shiina and ???'s Chibi to use! Very cute!

Clap tax: Remi showing off the animations she's made lately.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Speaking of Runie, she's continuing her anime tier list tonight. Apparently she's planning on finishing the list this stream but we'll see how that goes, especially since one of the anime she still needs to rank is One Piece.

She said in chat that she might start the stream early too.

e: And she just went live.

Oh no, she thinks One Piece is a masterpiece... Asobi Asobase and Nichibros being up there is commendable though.

Bug Eater

Pretty fun compilation of Tooko's exploits on the VCR GTA2 server before joining Aruran's not-gang. She's really cute and probably deserves more attention, but it's a shame she mostly streams League. (some of you sickos are probably into that though)

Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
I think she's been wanting to get back into making art and stuff for a while now, but I'm sure that recent events accelerated (™) things. It's always good to have a backup plan.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh no, she thinks One Piece is a masterpiece... Asobi Asobase and Nichibros being up there is commendable though.
The woman who has spent more time tangenting about One Piece than any other topic finds One Piece is a master piece.... Well color me shocked! :annoyedpippa:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii continues her Lethal Company addiction now with Kaela and Anya, so far only Anya and Kaela have a POV. live in 20 minutes or so. edit: Kronii's POV.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rosemi's New Outfit Reveal in some minutes.

Delinquentsemi.
foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit1.jpg

wosenewfit2.jpg

wosenewfit3.jpg

wosenewfit4foreheadsemi.jpg

wosenewfit5.jpg

wosenewfit6.jpg

wosenewfit7.jpg

wosenewfit8.jpg
Very different, apparently, this one has been in the works for 2 years.

At the same time, Nova will be trying and failing to get her png husbando.

EDIT: In GSSR fashion, Gil didn't come but she got Arthur, nice one bestie!

Last edited:

soap suds

Rosemi's New Outfit Reveal in some minutes.

Pomu is finally home and, to no one's surprise, is going to play some Minecraft.

Elira is also going to play Animal Crossing. She said she wouldn't touch AC in the past because she knew she'd get addicted to it again, but people really wanted her to play it. That and she wanted a chill night, so Animal Crossing replaced MGS3.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im not sure what to think about this tweet. It might just be a way to get back that 15k faster. Or it could be her starting back activities on her dokibird account because she is graduating :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom