"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
no LOL i just wanted to throw in some other art of hers- I believe Niu is her only corpo daughter?
oh i was blindsided because i saw chima :ironmousekek:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
oh i was blindsided because i saw chima :ironmousekek:
I will always find an excuse to post Chima.

....Speaking of which-

Chima cover soon

New cute Chima outfit
YTRqjqmC5U8dpFv-Ngg86NXHZ5-_4c5hanD7UlIu9c53jpefx49OwsiVpGD92Xta2CHXQntUlNDPuRo=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000d90ffff83ca-nd-v1
RQlx0h2LIIcOiall_ycrXixzA7OCNidIlELaWrDhBU_WmGbS9b8KkveJ7l1ppEg-BhvNN9cqVMKxPB0=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000f23ffff855c-nd-v1

:sanasmile:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Y'know, ad algorithms and all that...

:deztheroom:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I will always find an excuse to post Chima.

....Speaking of which-

Chima cover soon

New cute Chima outfit
YTRqjqmC5U8dpFv-Ngg86NXHZ5-_4c5hanD7UlIu9c53jpefx49OwsiVpGD92Xta2CHXQntUlNDPuRo=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000d90ffff83ca-nd-v1
RQlx0h2LIIcOiall_ycrXixzA7OCNidIlELaWrDhBU_WmGbS9b8KkveJ7l1ppEg-BhvNN9cqVMKxPB0=s1024-c-fcrop64=1,00000f23ffff855c-nd-v1

:sanasmile:

gotta expose the mass to the creature that is machita chima

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Shiranui pro died. They all dropped the Shiranui in their branding hence why I say they're former genmates.

That would be Shirayuri Pro, not Shiranui.

watch as the whores pull another shit to find another loophole

This would be a W if their moderation team wasn't retarded. I bet they will still look for ways to fuck Vtubers over while letting the thots that are exploiting the system get away with it.

Yeah, enforcement will be the "loophole" if nothing's going to change about it. If thotstreamers will still feel comfortable showing straight-up T&A and only getting one- to three-day suspensions, meanwhile the publicity over their suspension (and outrage over how short it is) leads to them getting a bump in OnlyFans subscribers, then we're right back to where we started at the beginning of December, aren't we?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The japanese in general love mayo. I've never been more disgusted in my life upon seeing someone nab a bottle, and proceed to squirt it over steaming hot freshly baked pizza.

Negzana

The japanese in general love mayo. I've never been more disgusted in my life upon seeing someone nab a bottle, and proceed to squirt it over steaming hot freshly baked pizza.
Someone should take mayo and pineapples and make a spaghetti sauce using broke spaghetti and then put it all on top of a pizza crust, then top it with melted American cheese and cut bologna pepperoni, then show it to Panko

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Someone should take mayo and pineapples and make a spaghetti sauce using broke spaghetti and then put it all on top of a pizza crust, then top it with melted American cheese and cut bologna pepperoni, then show it to Panko

she would actually kill them in minecraft (in real life)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wouldnt do it to good pizza but packets of mayo uniroincally help with US cafeteria tier pizza

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The japanese love food things that we in the west would consider shit/not very good in general:
  • Vending machines for things other than cans or chips
  • Corn on pizza
  • KFC on christmas
  • Convenience store meals
  • Mayo on everything
Inb4 "I like these things too!"

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
To be fair, Kewpie mayo is miles better than regular mayo.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Let's be real though, kewpie mayo is fucking amazing.
The japanese love food things that we in the west would consider shit/not very good in general:
  • Corn on pizza
  • KFC on christmas
  • Mayo on everything
I like these too.....in Japan.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Can confirm this chuuni girl is top tier waifu

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I wouldnt do it to good pizza but packets of mayo uniroincally help with US cafeteria tier pizza

My high school just contracted out a local pizzeria to provide the cafeterias pizza, it was the best local pizza place in the city.

• Corn on pizza
  • KFC on christmas
  • Mayo on everything

KFC on Christmas actually sounds good if you live in a city away from family and can't travel.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Taco

Runie being a good ol southern girl (extremely horny) checks out

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
KFC on Christmas actually sounds good if you live in a city away from family and can't travel.
It sounds depressing and KFC in the US is reportedly trash (same thing in my country)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom