"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Goblin King has been fully indoctrinated by Holocure

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Now that I am caught up with the main thread again, its time for Orange woman leaks:

Recently, she had a members stream where she went over this timeline of events that happened in 2023 and teased a few things for 2024.

• Talking about the almost 2 months she spent in Japan with Myth and EN in preparation for 3D Debuts and HoloFes
  • Felt more connected to Myth because of the Myth-house arc
    • Was sad in the Myth house because they were having fun while she was sick in her room
    • She felt a connection to Gura; like a silly little sister; because they have similar skin types and pores (It's not just about being white) and joked what if Gura was actually her American relative
    • Gura is very huggable, and she hugged her a lot
    • Management told her to go to the hospital to get her sickness checked out, said they would pay for it since they’re telling her to go, doctor said she was good to go for more recordings
    • The Goodbyes with Myth were very emotional and teary; the different Members left on different days and the goodbye with Gura was the most emotional of them all
  • Kiara plans to do another big (hopefully) VR stream for Easter in 2024
    • Might be difficult because of Advent and no smol Models yet, considers letting them join in as cardboard
    • The Myth and Council smols were exceptions to the rule because of Covid.
      • Kiara didn't go any further than that, but it's assumed that the Rule Cover has is to forbid any 3D appearances in any form before the 3D Debuts. Now that restrictions are over, Advent will likely get 3D quicker than Myth or Promise, and they should be able to get smols afterwards.
  • Woman moments of 2023:
    • She accompanied Gura on a date with Okayu as a TL, and ever since that she was kind of jealous of the unconditional love Gura gets from Okayu and others. Okayu wanted to be Guras friend, without even understanding her, simply because Gura is cute.
    • In 2022 and 2023 Kiara felt kind of alone and undesired and unappreciated. (Editor's note: This is very specifically in regard to friendships with other Holomems and not about her audience; also keep in mind that Kiara has a tendency to hyperfocus on her negative emotions)
      • That changed this year with Nerissa, Kiara is very happy to have her
      • Kiara believes she got as close as she is with Nerissa that quickly because Nerissa was already a fan beforehand and therefore the hurdles of getting a new person to like you is already done
      • Recently, she has become closer with Ollie. She was a close friend of hers already before already, but she wants to grow even closer to her in 2024. Recently Ollie also seems to have come to the realisation that Kiara is her new Oshi, Kiara was very touched by that.
        • Especially coming from Ollie, this means a lot to Kiara. Ollie is the DD Queen and generally likes and “loves” everyone, but being Ollies oshi is still something special.
    • Chat tells her that she was being very dramatic in that one Twitter space where she ranted about the lack of 3D anniversary for Myth
      • She responds that she wasn't dramatic enough, she held back a lot
      • Admits that it's her fault if there are a bunch of drama bait clips about her, because even if what she is trying to say is positive, clips often have a negative spin to them.
      • For 2024 she wants to control how she talks and say things differently or, better yet, not talk at all. But it will be difficult because she's so open. Wants to be less blunt about things and, overall, less of a bitch (her words). (Editor's Note: God, I hope so, Kiaras women moments and blabbermouth have been a few of the traits I dont like about her and I wish her all the best trying to improve on that front. But I don't have a lot of confidence, being a woman is what Kiara does best after all.)
      • Around that same time, she saw a comment from a fan (not a troll) that he had to take a break from her streams due to frequent doom-posting and women-moments on her part.
        • She did realise that there was a time when the negatives were outweighing the positives and she agrees with that comment. She doesn’t blame herself, but she agrees with him that. That’s also when she realised she really needed a burnout break and to step away. She’s feeling better now, as a lot of the issues that caused the doom-posting have been resolved.
  • Might try simulcasting to Twitch for a bit in 2024, feels like there might be an untapped audience there
  • If 2024 has another viral song like Loli Kami, she considers doing a German language cover
  • Planned Travels in 2024 (so far):
    • Japan obviously (several times)
    • Maldives very soon
    • Indonesia and Bali will presumably be in the first half of the year
    • Wants to go to Korea again and meet with Gosegu if possible (probably in Autumn)
    • Italy trip with an EN member later in the Year (Editor's Notes: Rrats???)
    • Scandinavia with an EN member (Editors Notes: More Rrats????)
    • Maybe meeting with Ellie (her muscle mommy coach) in Switzerland
    • No reason to travel to the US yet
    • Maldives:
      • She wants to make the Maldives trip a yearly thing with all of Holotori.
      • She remembers how jealous Subaru seemed of her and Reine and wants to take her to the Maldives next, she probably has to plan the trip with Subaru as soon as possible because she is so busy
      • She plans on offering a Maldives vacation to all of Holotori along with Subaru so they might be more than 1on1, but knows it's unlikely to get them all at the same time
  • Upcoming Detox break:
    • After her Vacation with Nerissa in the Maldives, she will go on a 2-3 week long detox break. The Vacation isn't part of the break yet.
      • Told Jenma do disconnect her from everything unless it's a life or death emergency. No YouTube, No Discord. Kiara muses that she might be addicted to Discord and to checking every single ping she gets immediately and do work.
      • Realised that in 3+ Years of activity, she has never really taken a break from her Job. She might have gone on trips and travels and vacations, but even during those she brings her streaming equipment with her, she streams in hotels and takes photos and notes, always keeping her audience in mind. Never really fully disconnecting. (Editor's Note: Not 100% on this, but I believe that in 3+ Years, she never took a break from streaming or delivering pre-recorded content for longer than 3 or 4 days. Even when she is travelling she prepares stuff like shorts or clips to upload on her channel in her abcense and once she has a hotel room or such she does small streams or spaces almost every day of her stay).
  • Hinted about an upcoming outfit soonTM (rrat: April/May)
  • Already collecting ideas for her 2024 outfit (since the outfit coming next is her delayed 2023 outfit)
  • Put different ideas to a Vote:
    • Gyaru schoolgirl outfit with a winter coat (lost in R1)
    • Arknights style tech wear
    • Goth or Edgy style
      • YT poll tied perfectly between the latter 2
    • Adds Plugsuits as an idea :vespernice:
    • Adds Racequeen outfit (“Race Queen would be really… really… Hot”)
      • Techwear won this poll
    • Bunny girl outfits aren't allowed :pekol:
  • Her main take-away from this retrospective:
    • Despite feeling very down and depresso espesso, she felt like she HAD to stream due to the lack of streams due to frequent travels for the needy KFP.
    • Now she’s thinking that maybe if she’s that depresso, she should just cancel it. Trying to get more comfortable with the thought of cancelling a stream to take care of herself.

Kiara clips

I hope that both of them get closer in this year. I think they both suffer from similar impostor and lack of confidence and general menhera, so maybe they can cheer each other up when the other is down.

Kiara recently had an arc of bonding with the Korean idol Vtuber Gosegu via twitter and clips
They originally were both nominated as best Zatsu Vtuber in the awards show, thats why Kiara looked her up and called her cute and now she wants to adopt her. (Kiara might have a thing for small blue Vtubers)

Anyways, they are a far way off collabing just yet, but it has already spawned a lot of cute art

Bonus from Kiaras latest public stream:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Damn those are some fat fucking sausage fingers, now it makes sense why vedal sticks to his sex robot instead of grooming this bitch. I'm betting that she's tiny too, short people tend to start bloating like this when they get even slightly overweight.
We need to choose a react emote to be replaced by Pierce Brosnan.
Now that I am caught up with the main thread again, its time for Orange woman leaks:

Recently, she had a members stream where she went over this timeline of events that happened in 2023 and teased a few things for 2024.

• Talking about the almost 2 months she spent in Japan with Myth and EN in preparation for 3D Debuts and HoloFes
  • Felt more connected to Myth because of the Myth-house arc
    • Was sad in the Myth house because they were having fun while she was sick in her room
    • She felt a connection to Gura; like a silly little sister; because they have similar skin types and pores (It's not just about being white) and joked what if Gura was actually her American relative
    • Gura is very huggable, and she hugged her a lot
    • Management told her to go to the hospital to get her sickness checked out, said they would pay for it since they’re telling her to go, doctor said she was good to go for more recordings
    • The Goodbyes with Myth were very emotional and teary; the different Members left on different days and the goodbye with Gura was the most emotional of them all
  • Kiara plans to do another big (hopefully) VR stream for Easter in 2024
    • Might be difficult because of Advent and no smol Models yet, considers letting them join in as cardboard
    • The Myth and Council smols were exceptions to the rule because of Covid.
      • Kiara didn't go any further than that, but it's assumed that the Rule Cover has is to forbid any 3D appearances in any form before the 3D Debuts. Now that restrictions are over, Advent will likely get 3D quicker than Myth or Promise, and they should be able to get smols afterwards.
  • Woman moments of 2023:
    • She accompanied Gura on a date with Okayu as a TL, and ever since that she was kind of jealous of the unconditional love Gura gets from Okayu and others. Okayu wanted to be Guras friend, without even understanding her, simply because Gura is cute.
    • In 2022 and 2023 Kiara felt kind of alone and undesired and unappreciated. (Editor's note: This is very specifically in regard to friendships with other Holomems and not about her audience; also keep in mind that Kiara has a tendency to hyperfocus on her negative emotions)
      • That changed this year with Nerissa, Kiara is very happy to have her
      • Kiara believes she got as close as she is with Nerissa that quickly because Nerissa was already a fan beforehand and therefore the hurdles of getting a new person to like you is already done
      • Recently, she has become closer with Ollie. She was a close friend of hers already before already, but she wants to grow even closer to her in 2024. Recently Ollie also seems to have come to the realisation that Kiara is her new Oshi, Kiara was very touched by that.
        • Especially coming from Ollie, this means a lot to Kiara. Ollie is the DD Queen and generally likes and “loves” everyone, but being Ollies oshi is still something special.
    • Chat tells her that she was being very dramatic in that one Twitter space where she ranted about the lack of 3D anniversary for Myth
      • She responds that she wasn't dramatic enough, she held back a lot
      • Admits that it's her fault if there are a bunch of drama bait clips about her, because even if what she is trying to say is positive, clips often have a negative spin to them.
      • For 2024 she wants to control how she talks and say things differently or, better yet, not talk at all. But it will be difficult because she's so open. Wants to be less blunt about things and, overall, less of a bitch (her words). (Editor's Note: God, I hope so, Kiaras women moments and blabbermouth have been a few of the traits I dont like about her and I wish her all the best trying to improve on that front. But I don't have a lot of confidence, being a woman is what Kiara does best after all.)
      • Around that same time, she saw a comment from a fan (not a troll) that he had to take a break from her streams due to frequent doom-posting and women-moments on her part.
        • She did realise that there was a time when the negatives were outweighing the positives and she agrees with that comment. She doesn’t blame herself, but she agrees with him that. That’s also when she realised she really needed a burnout break and to step away. She’s feeling better now, as a lot of the issues that caused the doom-posting have been resolved.
  • Might try simulcasting to Twitch for a bit in 2024, feels like there might be an untapped audience there
  • If 2024 has another viral song like Loli Kami, she considers doing a German language cover
  • Planned Travels in 2024 (so far):
    • Japan obviously (several times)
    • Maldives very soon
    • Indonesia and Bali will presumably be in the first half of the year
    • Wants to go to Korea again and meet with Gosegu if possible (probably in Autumn)
    • Italy trip with an EN member later in the Year (Editor's Notes: Rrats???)
    • Scandinavia with an EN member (Editors Notes: More Rrats????)
    • Maybe meeting with Ellie (her muscle mommy coach) in Switzerland
    • No reason to travel to the US yet
    • Maldives:
      • She wants to make the Maldives trip a yearly thing with all of Holotori.
      • She remembers how jealous Subaru seemed of her and Reine and wants to take her to the Maldives next, she probably has to plan the trip with Subaru as soon as possible because she is so busy
      • She plans on offering a Maldives vacation to all of Holotori along with Subaru so they might be more than 1on1, but knows it's unlikely to get them all at the same time
  • Upcoming Detox break:
    • After her Vacation with Nerissa in the Maldives, she will go on a 2-3 week long detox break. The Vacation isn't part of the break yet.
      • Told Jenma do disconnect her from everything unless it's a life or death emergency. No YouTube, No Discord. Kiara muses that she might be addicted to Discord and to checking every single ping she gets immediately and do work.
      • Realised that in 3+ Years of activity, she has never really taken a break from her Job. She might have gone on trips and travels and vacations, but even during those she brings her streaming equipment with her, she streams in hotels and takes photos and notes, always keeping her audience in mind. Never really fully disconnecting. (Editor's Note: Not 100% on this, but I believe that in 3+ Years, she never took a break from streaming or delivering pre-recorded content for longer than 3 or 4 days. Even when she is travelling she prepares stuff like shorts or clips to upload on her channel in her abcense and once she has a hotel room or such she does small streams or spaces almost every day of her stay).
  • Hinted about an upcoming outfit soonTM (rrat: April/May)
  • Already collecting ideas for her 2024 outfit (since the outfit coming next is her delayed 2023 outfit)
  • Put different ideas to a Vote:
    • Gyaru schoolgirl outfit with a winter coat (lost in R1)
    • Arknights style tech wear
    • Goth or Edgy style
      • YT poll tied perfectly between the latter 2
    • Adds Plugsuits as an idea :vespernice:
    • Adds Racequeen outfit (“Race Queen would be really… really… Hot”)
      • Techwear won this poll
    • Bunny girl outfits aren't allowed :pekol:
  • Her main take-away from this retrospective:
    • Despite feeling very down and depresso espesso, she felt like she HAD to stream due to the lack of streams due to frequent travels for the needy KFP.
    • Now she’s thinking that maybe if she’s that depresso, she should just cancel it. Trying to get more comfortable with the thought of cancelling a stream to take care of herself.

Kiara clips

I hope that both of them get closer in this year. I think they both suffer from similar impostor and lack of confidence and general menhera, so maybe they can cheer each other up when the other is down.

Kiara recently had an arc of bonding with the Korean idol Vtuber Gosegu via twitter and clips
They originally were both nominated as best Zatsu Vtuber in the awards show, thats why Kiara looked her up and called her cute and now she wants to adopt her. (Kiara might have a thing for small blue Vtubers)

Anyways, they are a far way off collabing just yet, but it has already spawned a lot of cute art

Bonus from Kiaras latest public stream:

Kiara just likes bluetubers that actually stream.

Bronze

I remember seeing a tweet saying Gosegu asked and got perm for the collab, if that's true then the ball is on Hololive's court. I hope it happens and fast. This year really needs a cute wholesome event, no matter the size.

But for now, life is pain dayo :painpeko:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
But for now, life is pain dayo :painpeko:

While I may be contractually obligated to shit on Kawaii at every given opportunity, Reina has my complete sympathy. No one deserves to lose a pet that way:inatiredl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This year really needs a cute wholesome event, no matter the size.
A cute wholesome event? I got you. What about a lethal company collab with irys ame kronii and ina? Is it cute wholesome enough for you? At 9pm est btw

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Ghost Archive is being a turbofag website but you can see the screenshot on the page search

@Takodachi
0103-164415.png

In my ignorant eyes she's at least 180lb

Last time I called a 3D woman F A T, I got a week ban, and got yelled at by several parties.
So before I say anything I need reassurance this woman isnt in @The Proctor 's grooming list.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like auri dragged capo with her to play ready or not

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Dude hold the fuck up LMAO

This company is owned by Ex-EIEN talent Riifu.

The first staff member is DTL ( Dude that's lewd ) Riifu's PL. Makes me wonder if "Inky" ( the one pre-selected talent who is already hired ) is her? Manager & Co-Worker relationships never work out. Disaster ahead.

Guess she decided that being fired for being lewd was annoying and wanted a company that was fine with it.

Still literally a Pimp Company which is BIZARRE!!!

Edit:
Ok I may be late but I do have something new,
It actually makes me wonder if she was pre-scouting because after the meltdown of my "last company" (iykyk) we all got reached out by them to do asmr content for their channel in turn for pay. Maybe they were trying to pre-scout or smth ?? I don't think any of us accepted their offer, though.

Yes, even the minor was also invited to do an ASMR collab with her.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
looks like auri dragged capo with her to play ready or not

I don't know who these two are but I've got to watch this for how hard they're going to get fucked by this game. The AI is seriously fucking overtuned to the point I find it extremely frustrating to play, and while I know that doesn't say much for how many people also think it, I'm also the kind of autist that takes the time to optiwand corners instead of peeking because of how hawkeyed the goons are.

>click stream
>"Let's do the school shooting."

What an introduction to someone. :amepopcorn:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The first staff member is DTL ( Dude that's lewd ) Riifu's PL. Makes me wonder if "Inky" ( the one pre-selected talent who is already hired ) is her? Manager & Co-Worker relationships never work out. Disaster ahead.
There would be no reason for her to be in it "secretly" when she already has a vtuber model and she can always do the A-chan/Dizzy thing of staff (owner in this case) having an occasional stream

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It actually makes me wonder if she was pre-scouting because after the meltdown of my "last company" (iykyk) we all got reached out by them to do asmr content for their channel in turn for pay. Maybe they were trying to pre-scout or smth ?? I don't think any of us accepted their offer, though.
For dtl channel or for the V4llure channel?

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Guess she decided that being fired for being lewd was annoying and wanted a company that was fine with it.

Edit:

That Meet the Team page is different then when it launched.

"MamaYunya" removed.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have some clips from the tumblr stream and the impromptu flayon collab that happened 2 weeks ago

Stunned But Dumb

Edit:

Yeah, you can also find more information and talk about it all here.

By the way, can this thread title be updated to include the new V-allure company in someway? and maybe Dude That's Lewd's name? A lot has changed since her initial battle with EIEN

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

So Is Advent saying fuck it and showing off their new outfits now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom