"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Oh i didnt know that

I had been in this fandom since HoloX debuts (previously in the Re:act one) so there a few things i am not aware

I'm claiming Pennsylvanian because I don't want anything to do with Mississippi.

Let Kronii unleash her swords against the insane who bother her...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
When Watame asks for your loli impression, you give her your loli impression, or else.
660782588188688385.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Dottovu sure isnt happy holy shit.

[THREAD]

A1/A2/A3/A4

@ValkyrieAce gotchu

Edit :

A

Reading into this mother of all vague posts, it sounds like there is some external drama that is causing a rift with her friends.

At least that is my guess when reading into this specific tweet. Is there some kind of online drama going on right now? Indie vtuber or otherwise? One that would maybe stir controversy?

Otherwise I’m stumped, this is the biggest woman moment of the year.:loading:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Moar clips! Better than a flip!

Kobo getting scolded by her IRL mother while streaming (animated).

Angery rock (animated)

Fauna is boing boing according to Fauna.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Erika is playing a much better horror game than Alan Wake today: Subnautica.

Bronze

Oh i didnt know that

I had been in this fandom since HoloX debuts (previously in the Re:act one) so there a few things i am not aware

Never :smugina:
I only have started to watch Holo streams since Advent except few Kiara streams. I mostly check Fuwamoco or Biboo and even that's not often enough to be called a proper Holofan. Still I like their stuff, and am looking forward to see what they cooking next. :shubaIapprob:

Tenma's live with basketball rpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
biggest woman moment of the year so far
Not even a week into January and we have had nothing but pure chaos. Proctor wasn’t even asleep this time around.

This is the year for drama inshallah :calidrinking:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Actually mentions beating Twitch thots.
:nenebased:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing BG3 (part 10)

Chirami continued playing Mother 3

Chiwadesu burns heretics, kills mutants and purges the unclean

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Not-Username

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Who is this "Rikotan"????

a cosplayer known for those kinds of cosplays and i vaugely remember her having a fantia but i havent checked so i wont know at the moment i just follow her cos content

she also has a vtuber model that she regularly uses she just does streams like this from time to time much like kagura nana

heres her twitter if anyones curious

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Doppio trashing Elira's taste in woman.

A cover of OTONABLUE by Meloco and Shikinagi Akira from NijiJP.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so apparently coni got featured on a niche gamer post

its a nothingburger overall but i just wanted to get it out there

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Who is this "Rikotan"????

Like flipman said, a well-known cosplayer, artist and vtuber. She used to do lewd cosplay pics on fantia but toned it down. She also recently came back from a long streaming break for mental health stuff iirc. Iroha and Noel are her oshis.

She and Iroha have actually interacted a decent amount. Gozaru even used her art as a phone wallpaper before.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not sure what exactly you mean by it but from what I can tell it's just a two-talent thing with both talents being managed by a guy who's married to one of them. Both talents claim to be "indie" and don't use the Imperium tag on their Twitter profiles. So it's probably something in between an indie group and a very tiny proper agency.
Akane is really chill and a sweetheart. I associate her with people like Roza, Kora and Umari who are struggling indies that need to find a niche and market themselves better to grow.

Coyote going gaga over the twin doggos.

Speaking of Miguel... We are entering her whoretuber arc.

The JP girls going crazy over Fuwamoco's doublespeech will never stop being funny for me to see.

As for Miguel. Girl needs to eat a sandwich or two :architect:

I know this is phrased like a baitpost but I still feel like me, the viewer, deserves a bit more of shiori collabs. Her doing her own thing is nice and all but I'd really love to actually see her leave her comfort zone. I'd love to watch her more, but since I don't have time collabs are generally the one thing that are what I can watch. It feels like she'd get along with so many other people in the company but she's holding herself back.
People would constantly bitch at Ame for the same thing. Some people are just not comfortable doing collabs with other people. I think she's fine where she's at. Hell it might be a bit of impostor syndrome hitting her.

In the case that she does decide to open up and collab a bit more. I think Ollie could be a nice collab partner for her because after the first 1 or 2 "wtf is this girl saying" she will go down and match her level. Same with someone like Reine. Something people rarely talk about is how good some people are collabing with others and ID possibly has the best collab partners. Finally, Mumei could be an interesting pick due to how awkward it would all be. Just 2 girls saying random unhinged shit and not knowing how to react to each other.

When the oil barons smile upon you. Is this the largest single donation recorded for a chuuba?

Jesus wtf. Pretty sure Taiga the femboy got like $5000 or some shit.

This reminds me, it's always funny to search "P*ppa" on twitter and find vermintide and snowflakes getting ass mad at her for existing on their timeline. For some reason, they really want to post hate about Pippa but simultaneously don't want anyone to see it. You have to filter out the islamic posts and other junk, but you can find a fair amount of Pippa hate sperging this way.
"Im going to talk shit in public because i want a certain group of people to hear it but I dont have the balls to say it out loud because im too much of a pussy to do so."

He deserves it
Hakka works so hard and loves being a Holostars

Out of all of HoloStars En, Hakka does seem to be the one that leans the most towards the whole idol/dance thing. The way he speaks though might be a bit of a problem as he is very casual.

If anybody is keeping track of what day 3 brings for Japan in 2024...

Someone probably called her husbando a fag

This probably goes in the VReverie thread but might as well post it here too. Its about the 2nd or 3rd time she openly talks about "people in charge" that should not "be in charge". Seems either one of the top managers or the CEO is a piece of shit i guess.
1704307868021.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom