"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thirteenorphans

IIRC Riko-tan was also an actual gyaru in the modern Japanese sense of the word and not @God's Strongest Mozumite's. I think she menhera'd over time and dove hardcore into otaku-dom and almost hikkikomori'd after hiding her hobby for a long time from her friends.

https://youtube.com/@yuraTL has quite a few clips if you want to fact check me or find out more because my memory isn't the best and I could be mixing my stories up.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
thank you for the compliment
being the worst at the one job your supposed to be good at is not a complement.
Erika is playing a much better horror game than Alan Wake today: Subnautica.

Wake isn't horror tho?Or at the least it's not trying to actually scare you horror like subnautica (fear of the unknown) why are you comparing apples to oranges.
As for Miguel. Girl needs to eat a sandwich or two :architect:
Why would anyone wear any of that if your gonna be sitting on your ass all day thats gotta be uncomfortable.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Reading this whole thread in her Kronii voice made it much funnier than it should have been. Especially this last part.

She makes the girls who use AI chat bots for therapy seem like geniuses. Maybe she should look into that instead.

Matara used Miia's fanart for this week's schedule:

Good for you, Miia. Definitely some nice art.

Lumi streaming Project Zomboid

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
IIRC Riko-tan was also an actual gyaru
3btxsp.jpg

Wake isn't horror tho?Or at the least it's not trying to actually scare you horror like subnautica (fear of the unknown) why are you comparing apples to oranges.
Would correcting it to "game with horror elements" assuage your autistic sensibilities?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Ami doing a presentation on the demoscene, can't do that if you're not an Indie! take that bootlickers!​

Edit; due to unforeseen consequences, a new stream was made;

Also;

Hitto vieköön! Amiya Aranha ja Suomi, puhtaan autismin takoma yhdistelmä. Milloin hän tekee jotain Ruotsin kanssa? Täytyy myöntää, että olen hieman kateellinen...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Don't worry, Lumi is safe from Twitch's recent changes. :smugmoona:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
IIRC Riko-tan was also an actual gyaru in the modern Japanese sense of the word and not @God's Strongest Mozumite's. I think she menhera'd over time and dove hardcore into otaku-dom and almost hikkikomori'd after hiding her hobby for a long time from her friends.

https://youtube.com/@yuraTL has quite a few clips if you want to fact check me or find out more because my memory isn't the best and I could be mixing my stories up.
Oh, I remember this girl. She's the one who thought that you had to be a virgin to join VShojo.

Wow, she was way off.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't worry, Lumi is safe from Twitch's recent changes. :smugmoona:

amazing that the rules ban underboob but apparently some amount of cleavage is still kosher, i wonder what will be the new whore meta

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Razer has put out an extremely pressing question. While there's some shameless self-promotion and a bunch of people posting random vtubers, overall, the results have not disappointed:

Good luck on your mouse quest, Kirsche.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of Rie, enjoy some spicy fan art!

Archive

Please stop being a whore. None of us are going to fuck you.

It was a theory a few people on /vt/ were tossing around for a while very early on when they discovered Shiori's PL which was mainly just based on thin air in hindsight (and probably just made to stir the pot for the sake of stirring the pot). In any case for the most part it's been completely disproven but when I get loopy at like 3AM I start to get rratty and things like that make more sense in my broken brain.
Any comment you read on /vt/ consisting of "x HATES y!!!" is bullshit. It's the easiest bait to lay because you can spin any interaction (or lack thereof) uncharitably and no-one's going to bother pulling up evidence to the contrary.

Dottovu sure isnt happy holy shit.

[THREAD]

A1/A2/A3/A4

@ValkyrieAce gotchu

Edit :

A

I know, woman, but it genuinely baffles me how in the Current Year of 2024 there are still people who haven't internalised the Internet's golden rule of "don't feed the troll" - ESPECIALLY if they work online and thus are exposed to social media interactions all day every day. A little bit of basic pattern recognition goes a long way.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
is this the part where TVA rallies with a bunch of smurf accounts to promote our bosses favorite oshi?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Razer has put out an extremely pressing question. While there's some shameless self-promotion and a bunch of people posting random vtubers, overall, the results have not disappointed:

Good luck on your mouse quest, Kirsche.

Idk man i like this guy right there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Horo7618

No one in particular
Reine has passed the final hurdle and gained the approval of the cats....

Top Bottom