"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
or removing vowels (example: Hana Macchia > hnmch, Momozusu Nene > mmzs nn, etc) in order to lessen the possibility of someone to discover the post you make. This is mostly related to rrat-posting or posts involving dramas that they don't want the talent being talked about to see and probably ruin their day or whatever.
JP artists will almost always do this whenever they post R18 art of chuubas too. From what I've heard though, it doesn't work that well because of twitter algorithm nonsense. Seems like the main way to guarantee that a vtuber doesn't see a post is to block them.

Zyklon Mag

Spicbird outfit reveal on the 8th. I thought all of Tempus was getting theirs together or at the very least, it would be announced in debut order. He's also been dropping hints about a new orisong.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So uuuh, I am late and gay but let me say: Happy new Year TVA!

Thank you everyone for making this forum fun to be on.
I might not stand out that much in a sea of autism, but maybe that's for the better. I noticed that browsing the various tier lists that have been made. Being here, I learned that I might be autistic compared to my irl surroundings, but the ceiling seems to be much higher than I knew before.

2023 sure was a year with a lot of going on, both in the wider world and in the Vtuber community. Both April going into May and December had a lot of bombs going off. And even though I mostly actively watch only Hololive, I am still interested in at least knowing what else is going on in the sphere and the wider community, just because I am curious like that.

Trying to keep up with all of it on my own, I might have burnt out on this hobby by now. It wouldn't be the first time I autistically jump into a niche, make it half my personality, burn money only to suddenly turn around, realise that I stopped enjoying the thing without even noticing and make a cold exit.

I attribute no small merit to this place that Vtubing and the wider world of Vtuber related news and drama (because yes drama is fun, that's why I am on a gossip forum, but only as long as it's not overwhelming) is still fun to me. Also, in all honesty, I just missed watching shitposts on a forum unfold. I don't hate Discord, it has its uses, but this place really does feel so much more laid-back.

So thank you, TVA, for being a place where I can both gush and post about my orange Oshi (and I will continue doing so no matter how little people care about her, because I do). And casually read about various happenings without having to use Twitter 10 hours a day myself and providing additional context for everything.
This hobby is still fun, and I hope it continues to be through all of 2024, and I hope everyone on this forum as well has good and goofy times, and may no Oshi of anyone graduate.

So, for 2024, let me say

:kroheart::kroheart::kroheart::kroheart::kroheart:
THE VIRTUAL ASYLUM LOVE
VTUBERS LOVE

ORANGE WOMAN LOVE
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>opening the stream.
>"Include paid promotion".
>Ina and kronii explaining basic concepts like people are retarded toddlers instead of playing the game.
>there's no actual gacha pulling.
>somehow 11k people are watching this crap.
>They already done this once before, vod views 240k.
Is fate promotion team retarded and how is this stupid shit still getting views :inahungryl:
FGO has been bleeding users because the story arcs take freaking forever, is been almost 10 years and they still have on record the LOWEST SSR drop in all gachas out there, i never believe people like Ina when they talk about the game and how fun it is because they whale and always get the character they want while the plebs that dont want to waste 500 bucks on it can pass a year without getting anything out of the gacha (my record was 10 months and was broken because the anniversary SSR ticket), barely any events give you something worthwhile except materials

There is a reason they promote it like that because they want to snare people to the mines, everyone has noticed that is been a while since the last user milestone in JP

I get she's a bit freaked out and I get the tremors are not stopping (and they wont stop atleast until a few weeks) but jesus christ its been 2 fucking days and she probably has power. Yeah it sucks that you dont have water thats why you go to the river or to the beach and you fill up a few containers with water in case you have to flush your toilet or take a bath. Several hundred people lost their homes to a fire. Deal with some utilities being fucked for a little while, it wont fucking kill you.
Always found amusing first worlders panicking for not having water/power, you people would not survive the wildlands we call south america

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is Reine the first ID to visit Kiara's home in Osterreich?
Asking because she's become a patron-idol of sorts for most of ID.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
JP artists will almost always do this whenever they post R18 art of chuubas too. From what I've heard though, it doesn't work that well because of twitter algorithm nonsense. Seems like the main way to guarantee that a vtuber doesn't see a post is to block them.
Pretty much, yes. I have seen some artist (that I followed, yes) usually used either the vowel removing or straight up O-style censors on the name. It's sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
If anybody is keeping track of what day 3 brings for Japan in 2024...

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche chats while drawing a character for her game.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The power of Filidino autism is to great for Cover

UberSoldat

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A story in 3 part. Screenshot_20240103-105254_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240103-105335_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240103-105626_X.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Archive

Glad she is feeling better.
Nijifriends are niji talents allowed to stream on their PL?

Private/personal accounts, not known (used for audition) are common to see them on/stream on, sometimes their main PL account, like Kyo's retarded ass.

I see this and immediately think of money laundering.
Usually if its a russian oil baron.
Yep a lot of JP artists have chubbas blocked lol
If anybody is keeping track of what day 3 brings for Japan in 2024...

Consistent string of Earthquake and Aftershocks...
>Roads are liquefied...
>Tsunami warnings remain
>FFXIV Fan Fest gathers start flooding into Japan
>Suddenly Stabbing incident.
At least Japan is getting all the BS out the way early.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Not-Kronii currently going ham on someone on Twitter right now. I'll leave it to the archiver folks to get the tweets.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>FFXIV Fan Fest gathers start flooding into Japan
Knowing some of XIV's demographics that would explain the earthquakes

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

How much money do these Nissin bastards have?
They sponsored Towa sama and now they will sponsor Lap and Koyo

Also Lap Solo Live Lets Goooooooo
YES MY DARK SAUCE
The 23th of February

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Nissin has been sponsoring Hololive for a while now.

Brapfiend

Nissin has been sponsoring Hololive for a while now.

Probably a smart investment, I imagine there's a significant overlap between vtuber watchers and people that live off instant noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom