"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
This clip from a two-view I've never heard of washed up on my feed today.

"Kill all the old people, solve overpopulation"
BASED
That said...
View attachment 60838
@SandyCat , analysis!
View attachment 60839

Doesn't she live in Quebec or something like that? Last I checked she still streams in EST. Not too many earthquakes in Northeast North America. Maybe somebody threw a bowl of poutine through her window during New Year's while screaming "TABARNAK", hence the vagueposting

That's a weird one. Everything about them says female including the model. Either they slapped that tag on there for the fun of it or they're the lowest effort pooner I've ever seen

Some vtubers skirt around 'gender' without fully comitting to trooning out like Buffpup or Mocca Liebeskind, could also be one of those

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Watch Rie look at femboys and lolis in Genshin!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh boy February is lookin bright

Archive

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Tbf Natsumi Moe/Shiori herself doesn't feel it either :smugrys:.
She has like 1? entire non-advent collab (joined some open VR with mori/fauna though) after 6 months.
Her content stands out like a sore thumb compared to the entire company. :ponrys:.
She regularly uploads stream highlights just like she did as Moe. She picks [the most boomer of shit for her watchalongs (literally black and white movies)
She streams games once a week. People said she'd not stand out in phase but I don't think phase girls does 1 game stream a week despite filling their entire week with streams either. (Tbf hats off to her streaming everyday excluding the breaks)
The most holo thing she did was learning to speak some japanese and got a music cover out. But she had done those as Moe. :smugselen:. And I guess she ate some bugs.
I know this is phrased like a baitpost but I still feel like me, the viewer, deserves a bit more of shiori collabs. Her doing her own thing is nice and all but I'd really love to actually see her leave her comfort zone. I'd love to watch her more, but since I don't have time collabs are generally the one thing that are what I can watch. It feels like she'd get along with so many other people in the company but she's holding herself back.

But ah well, what do I matter? I'm just the collab beggar. She still seems alright. While I liked her initially I don't have the time nor energy to watch her, at least enough to do so regularly, so while it's saddening I can't see her collab with my own oshi(s) I can at least take solace in the fact that she's doing fine on her own.
[rrat]I really have to wonder if that story about bad blood between her and Ame is still accurate. Naturally, it's more than likely that the reason they haven't collabed is that they're the most introverted members of the entire english outside of the goobster herself, but it still feels like it's a waste since Shiori herself mentioned they have compatible interests and skills. If there is any time they'll collab it'll probably be once Advent gets their smol-equivalent models so they can do 3D stuff. [/rrat]

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Atlas

Atlas

Bronze

Pretty good read on the early days of EN VTubing and a trip down memory lane for boomers of this fandom . Seeing some of the names mentioned here takes me back.

This reminded me of a channel called Rin Asobi I've watched from time to time. Google search says that she sold hand sanitizers for covid relief and got scammed which caused legal issues for the company and she stopped streaming. I wonder if the girl ended up anywhere.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
YYYEEEEESSSSSS HAG LOVE
>Find gravesite, middle of the night
>Dig like you're making a tunnel to China
>Open casket
>Rotting old maggot-infested corpse
>Shout "YESSSSSSSSS HAG LOVE" like a lunatic
>Caress corpse gently
>Commit unspeakable acts
>Get arrested for grave robbing and desecration
>Go to the loony bin, doctor asks you why the fuck did you do that
>"You wouldn't understand doc, I love hags"

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
ReGloss off collab happening right now.

AZKi singing at 10PM JST.

There's a problem with New Year countdown while being online as VSpo's Komori Met found out.

Shioriha Ruri apparently was a bit of pon.

This is actually not the only time she forgot to unmute. Her kukkoro moment and suffering noises are top tier.

Kanata will be in trouble when Oshio-mama visits.

>opening the stream.
>"Include paid promotion".
>Ina and kronii explaining basic concepts like people are retarded toddlers instead of playing the game.
>there's no actual gacha pulling.
>somehow 11k people are watching this crap.
>They already done this once before, vod views 240k.
Is fate promotion team retarded and how is this stupid shit still getting views :inahungryl:
You got to experience Wada Arco's character without spending gacha money. Considering FGO's gacha rate this is great.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Open casket
>Caress corpse gently
>Commit unspeakable acts
Contain your Nolan posting to the correct thread please.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
When the oil barons smile upon you. Is this the largest single donation recorded for a chuuba?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This reminded me of a channel called Rin Asobi I've watched from time to time. Google search says that she sold hand sanitizers for covid relief and got scammed which caused legal issues for the company and she stopped streaming. I wonder if the girl ended up anywhere.

Oh I remember her, she did a collab alongside Siro with Lost Pause back in the day.

Damn, I didn't know she got involved in such a thing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
When the oil barons smile upon you. Is this the largest single donation recorded for a chuuba?

There was an indie a few weeks back who got something like $34k in a single donation. She was mentioned in this thread somewhere but I'm not sure how to find it.

Edit: Wonder how it feels to be the guy who drops $500 thinking you're going to blow your oshi's mind just to realize someone dropped $10k twenty seconds earlier.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
come watch this dumb tanuki talk about going to australia and eating matcha ice cream before playing the game an hour later

hylic

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa's 4th anni live is about to start! :polkasticks:

niggaphil

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Open casket
>Caress corpse gently
>Commit unspeakable acts
Shiunji Watanabe is the OG hag lover, and we should all aspire to be more like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom