"The only way to move the bloodline forward is if I do it myself"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
tl;dr it benefits you to have your own unique stuff and not just recycling the same content over and over, especially the less prevalent in the scene you are.
Obviously you can't just get one mocap per song and use it for everything for all time. People would notice that easily. But that doesn't mean you need new mocap for every single project forever either.....

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Obviously you can't just get one mocap per song and use it for everything for all time. People would notice that easily. But that doesn't mean you need new mocap for every single project forever either.....
Nah, I get what you're meaning since mocap data is reused constantly, but sometimes you want to switch things up (especially as you improve) so making fresh data is always more of a benefit in the long run.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Not sure what Lemon Woman has planned. Janny roleplay?
Poor Lemon, got arrested for being a white woman in new york doing crimes, only black people and latinos get the pass to do crimes in there

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

foto_no_exif (88) (1).jpg
Tomorrow, the mother (Ui) has a meeting (Clubhouse 51) with the school nurse (Choco) about her sports club manager daughter's (Subaru) health, while the creepy old man (Watame) watches from outside the window.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara member stuff today:
image.png

Also her members wallpaper this month is by: https://twitter.com/FadingzZ

It's quite a looker!

Numi put out a YT schedule for the month. I'm lookin' forward to the karaoke since I love her singing.
image.png

Mystery Flare Stream tomorrow Morning:

:medsmoremeds:Meds time: :medsmoremeds:

If there was ever a time to break this curse, it is now. Though, I feel like of everyone there, Mori would be the most likely to quit...
:depressedtako:

Don't worry guys. IRyS will just graduate EN and move to JP. :SelenHAHAhere:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Drunk bug woman spills her guts to high as a kite bubble woman.

Is it a good idea for her to be smoking pot or taking edibles in her weakened immunocompromised state?

Bronze

Numi put out a YT schedule for the month. I'm lookin' forward to the karaoke since I love her singing.
image.png
Catherine is a pretty good game. Hope she's playing it to the end, its worth finishing.

Yoki's sadposting. It's a thread

Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Catherine is a pretty good game. Hope she's playing it to the end, its worth finishing.

Yoki's sadposting. It's a thread

Archive

isnt yoki ex cyberlive

specifically the mean girls cabal

so either this is that or some completely unrelated thing

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

DRAMA TIME LETS FUCKING GO

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
View attachment 60868
good morning I don't usually post about this stuff but anyway

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Even though I didn't do anything, I was dragged
Along the issue as well🤣

Calling me a cloutchaser and a gossip.ironic

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

I'm sorry but that is disgusting behavior and I hope you do better

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

Which also according to yabi includes money as well

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

APPARENTLY THE BITCH DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FUCKING GRAPHICS :Vesper-UNHINGED:

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

Which included a Canva document

Then they also reposted this

Which then lead to the woman of hour posting this announcement a day ago

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I hope they change for the better and to not be an inconvenience to others

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

I fucking hate effortposting on the goddamn fone

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is it a good idea for her to be smoking pot or taking edibles in her weakened immunocompromised state?
smoking is probably a terrible idea with the MAC infection damage, but so long as the THC and other compounds don't react poorly with her meds, it should be fine to have edibles.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

View attachment 60882
Tomorrow, the mother (Ui) has a meeting (Clubhouse 51) with the school nurse (Choco) about her sports club manager daughter's (Subaru) health, while the creepy old man (Watame) watches from outside the window.

The last time Subaru and Ui talked on stream was exactly a year ago.
9q5851mh.jpg

This collab is gonna be kino :irysthumbsupl:

Koyo's 24 hour stream is currently on EN/ID duet karaokes. She sang with Kiara, Iofi and Kaela just now and Ina is next. She also spent a moment just to talk about how cool Kaela is.

The Advent collab should be coming up next :BijouBijou:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
probably one of the fruits of the american occupation here [code switching]
I doubt that. We occupied Germany and Japan too, but they can pick one language at a time to speak.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Weak. Mumei would cap a whole building worth of unicorns with only a knife. Silent Assassin, no firearms.

:dandanl:
I need to see Moomay play Hitman now.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

I love Ami's assets, game assets that is;​

Bonus content;

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Listening to Ruze's first karaoke rebroadcast. When will this jaundiced keeb sing GWAR songs? He probably could do an awesome Dave Brockie impression. :gunpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom