"Isn't that what we all are though? We are all... comedians"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As for the VC allegations, only Sandy knows but dogs in strollers...
I mean, they clearly state that they're a babiniku in the description of all their videos. Not that I see an issue with that, I like Kano-chan whose also babiniku. Just pointing out that they're not hiding the fact that they're male. I much prefer them being forward about it, while also at least putting in the effort of sounding feminine, instead of the ones using female models and just straight up use their regular voice. Or ones that pretend to be female like Zentreya.

1704215476267.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nyana

Nyanami Ruru (Lilrya Prisvielle) playing Undertale with her sister

Chirami live

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This may be a stupid question but do you guys think that the medleys are fully animated or is there some mocap involved?
Idk about this year, but I remember someone mentioned that for last year's medley Moona had no idea there was going to be outfit swap, she was only asked to sing Pekora's song.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This may be a stupid question but do you guys think that the medleys are fully animated or is there some mocap involved?
Dunno, but the animation this year felt worse than last year's.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New pop up store in Taiwan. Gura and Bibol is included. I guess I would go to pay a visit at the end of month :smugselen:

Edit:

Aw fuck I am late again, guess i will pay a visit and buy merch :smugselen:

HAHAHAH YOU GOT LATED BY A FUCKING CHINK, BETTER KILL YOURS- wait what do you mean this one's a chink too?
I mean, they clearly state that they're a babiniku in the description of all their videos. Not that I see an issue with that, I like Kano-chan whose also babiniku. Just pointing out that they're not hiding the fact that they're male. I much prefer them being forward about it, while also at least putting in the effort of sounding feminine, instead of the ones using female models and just straight up use their regular voice. Or ones that pretend to be female like Zentreya.

View attachment 60880
Sorry my guy but this makes you gay.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Reminder that this week is Erika Byakko's last week of streaming before graduation. Make sure to catch this beautiful model while you still can!

frz

It's more like 80% mo-cap with 20% animation involved (like the tentacle scenes and all the transition scenes) rather than animation with mocap involved.
The entire point of going 3D is so you can mo-cap. And the entire point of mo-cap is so you don't have to animate. It's just way easier and cost way less than animating shit.
Here is the dude doing deathbattle showing off his mocap and this is 8 years ago shit, and he's doing shit alone as an indie.

If you want to see what fully animated with minimal mocap looks like, there's like 5?ish second of 3d in the entire video.
Idk about this year, but I remember someone mentioned that for last year's medley Moona had no idea there was going to be outfit swap, she was only asked to sing Pekora's song.
Idk about this, can you find the correct quote, it seems more like she only wear the mo-cap suit and never saw the final product, just thinking she will dance in her normal outfit. Or they have a staff doing the dancing instead (I highly doubt this is the case)
But once you've got a decent library of mocap data you could probably re-use it? Like grab someone dancing to a song, and stick one head and another body on it? Why go to the effort of reanimating Gura's body and flying it back to japan, after all....
Technically you can. I can see the girls would be opposed to the idea unless maybe gura. But the question was "was it mocap or animated" and the answer is mocap, regardless of who was actually doing the mocap.
Ironmouse is famous for having a professional dancer doing the mocap on her concert and went so far as actually crediting them yes.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
The entire point of going 3D is so you can mo-cap. And the entire point of mo-cap is so you don't have to animate. It's just way easier and cost way less than animating shit.
But once you've got a decent library of mocap data you could probably re-use it? Like grab someone dancing to a song, and stick one head and another body on it? Why go to the effort of reanimating Gura's body and flying it back to japan, after all....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Some clips

Drunk bug woman spills her guts to high as a kite bubble woman.

In pain hamster woman gets mindbroken by a stream labs dono.

Biboo demonstrates her parry skills and is further enjoying DMC5

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Atlas

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Karrot Keromi's been singing for the past 3 hours and still ongoing until she reaches 16k subs.

More streams starting in 10 mins from this post:
Hina goes pew pew.

Not sure what Lemon Woman has planned. Janny roleplay?

Last edited:

Atlas

You know you can rent mocap Studios in other countries, right?

Bronze

YFU BABY posted a video with date for something, most likely her redebut. Its on 13th January

E:She might be rebranding as XSTA-Z.

Horo7618

No one in particular
You know you can rent mocap Studios in other countries, right?
Sure, but why bother if you have existing data you can use? Getting new mocaps for everything all the time just seems.... inefficient?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Sure, but why bother if you have existing data you can use? Getting new mocaps for everything all the time just seems.... inefficient?
tl;dr it benefits you to have your own unique stuff and not just recycling the same content over and over, especially the less prevalent in the scene you are.

Atlas

Well, they have the money for it so there's no reason for them to reuse stuff

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is playing ACNH trying to 100 percent it which i nearly forgot because im a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom